October 30, 2015 Letters:
October 30, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot keep imprisoning and killing any of the selves of my father, Herminigildo Manaois during all of the time that I wrote for you this month of October.
And I'd like to change the writings I did about imprisoning and killing the new little Amy Angels as service amys.
God has issued a decree that after the 15th program, there will be no more imprisoned people in your planets and realms including the new little Amy Angels. The only ones that will die are the little Amys and little Amy Angels. Ok?
NO ROYALS AMYS, NO BATTLE DAGGER MATCHES, NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET AMYS, NO STARSHIP CRUISER AMYS, AND NO GODDESS ANGEL AMYS, PLUS NO NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS WILL BECOME SERVICE AMYS AFTER THE 15TH PROGRAM. AFTER THE 15TH PROGRAM, THERE WILL BE NO MORE IMPRISONMENT OF THESE FORMER SERVICE AMYS.
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FOLLOW MY WISHES, A GODLY WISHES? OR DO YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, FOOL?
I'M GOING TO HAVE 10,000 OF YOURSELVES, NOT THE ORIGINAL ADA BORSTEIN'S SELVES, MALE AND FEMALE, LEADERS OF THE PLANET BE IMPRISONED AND KILLED IN THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS AND EMPIRES PER PLANET, PER TIME PERIOD.
AND I'M ALSO GOING TO HAVE 10,000 OF YOURSELVES, MALE AND FEMALE, LEADERS OF THE PLANET BE IMPRISONED AND KILLED FOR 50,000 BILLION BILLION FOLD OF EMPIRES OF PLANETS AND REALMS IN THE 2ND GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT I WILL GIVE TIME TO FOR THE LAST TIME EACH, PER TIME PERIOD, PER PLANET, PER REALM.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
SO YOU BETTER SEND 10,000 BORSTEIN (MALE AND FEMALE) LEADERS OF THE PLANET TO THE 2ND GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT I WILL GIVE TIME TO.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment