October 3, 2015 Letters:
October 3, 2015
Dear Suzan Erens, and Debra Gil,
Please don't let your suffering goes farther than it is. Ok? I didn't make it. I died in the fire. Because Mr. Ada Borstein said, I "did it again" and he both killed us by battle dagger match, leaving me with nothing. Demote Justin Eakins, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, Jhune Mendoza, and all Borstein boys and girls. Ok?
Just close off all the realms and planets of Mr. Ada Borstein's after the 15th program, including the ones that he took over from all the rebellious Amys led by the Borstein girls. Demote them all, and punish Justin Eakins, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, Jhune Mendoza, and all Borstein boys and girls, except for my brothers, Philip and Allan, and DeMarcus, all people that I truly love. Ok? When I say truly, the ones that I had cared for and given a good living or second chance in life and the ones that I associated with and that cared for me as well. You know what I mean. My brothers, father, mom, and clare. Ok?
I only want Allan, Philip, and DeMarcus and the rest of my friends, mom, father, and clare. Ok?
If not, if you think that it's over truly and that there should be no more activities going, then close off all the realms and planets of everybody, all Angels, and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Make sure you demote all Oxen Gods and Goddesses too. Ok?
I failed twice, all, and everything for a revenge that's truly out of this World. My revenge is a sure fire hit. Anyway, these Borstein people will carry no flags that says freedom, next time around. It'll take a whole eternal cycle for them to be free again. That, I know.
Thank you and Please.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment