Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015 Letters

October 22, 2015 Letters:

October 22, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,

I wish to be free absolutely, totally, and completely during my whole entire Agenda, including, especially DeMarcus' time with me.  Pardon my mistakes so that the letters or words I erased will never be valid.  Ok?

If you order me around during my whole entire Agenda, I'll have you committed to an asylum with your head chopped off.

I'm not going to follow anymore orders from you.  And if you kill me for real, it's your loss.  NO MORE REALMS FOR YOU AND YOUR BOYS, BUT THE AMY ANGELS & FRIENDS, AMY ANGELS, DEBRA GIL, AND THE TRUE REALMS SHADOW GIRL'S REALMS AND PLANETS WILL STILL BE INTACT.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

REUBEN TOO AND EVAN AND JARON WILL BE ABLE TO GET PLANETS AND REALMS.

REUBEN WILL NOT GO TO MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S PLANETS FOR A WHILE IF HE WANTS TO.

I wish to be free of sickness, illness, itching, pain, fart, and all of those that makes me look like a disabled person.

You're not going to control me anymore after I get off my medication.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 22, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, ALL LEADERS OF THE PLANETS THAT I GAVE REALMS AND PLANETS TO YESTERDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2015,

I reserve the rights now to give you what I think you should have.  I don't want to listen to the god damn infiltrator that is Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.  None of us are going to have slavery for "500 fold" of empires which is I'm about to give you and everybody else that I've given yesterday of "realms and planets" or "empires of a copy of what you have".  You get 2, 1 for you and 1 for the Borstein boys, 2 for the true realms shadow girl, 1 each of the Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Debra Gil.  Ok?

Thank you.

Please follow the 15th program on this letter.

We're also going to have the ancient egyptian and the other ancient civilizations done per time period.  And then, we're going to have service girls that are Oxen Goddesses - never the Amy Angels only.

Please copy all of the inventions civilizations of the new little Amy Angels during your last 500 fold of "empires" or last part of your time.  Ok?

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 22, 2015

Dear Miss True Shadow Girl,

I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it.  Please don't enslave my brothers, Philip and Allan and my mother, and myselves and me anymore.  Ok?  Please don't enslave my Uncles too.  Ok?  Except for Robert Asa Sr. - you can enslave him from the beginning to forever.

Please have slavery for the first 500 fold of "empires" and then the last 500 fold of "empires", please do the 15th program - just fabulous and comfortable living, free, and absolutely peaceful without any negative stuff going on.  Please free my brothers, Philip and Allan, myselves, my mother, my father, my step-father, my Uncles except for Robert Asa Sr..  Ok?

Please copy all of the inventions civilizations of the new little Amy Angels during your last 500 fold of "empires" or last part of your time.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment