October 8, 2015 Letters:
October 8, 2015
Dear Amy Angels, and Amy Angels & Friends,
I've changed my mind. Please imprison and kill the people I gave time to that are Travis Henry, the Borstein Boys, Jhune Mendoza, and everybody else except for Debra Gil for 10,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation and another 10,000 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from the 6th program all the way to the end of time. Ok?
Nothing is for free. I pay for what I get from Mr. Ada Borstein's and the other boys and girls that I gave time to - I'm imprisoned by the Million Billions plus I pay 365 heads times 20 per lifetime and they said, they still wouldn't give me what I want. They're going to have to give me housing, cars, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, fine, nice and expensive clothing, shoes, fashion jewelry, furniture, beauty & hygiene products. OK?
And everybody in the universe can go outside of their house that are starship cruisers to go to the stores or everywhere else. Ok? I AM FREE TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND ABSOLUTELY - ALL OF MYSELVES AND ALL OF THE GIRLS ON THE PLANET ARE FREE TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND ABSOLUTELY ALL THE TIME FROM THE 2ND PROGRAM ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF TIME. OK?
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
AND THERE ARE NO REPLACEMENTS OF AMYS BY THE BORSTEIN GIRLS OR VICE VERSA AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
Please give the Amys - all Amys real, fine jewelry and fashion jewelry each and fine clothing, fine shoes, fine cars, fine houses with fine furniture and furnishings, and expensive and quality made beauty & hygiene products.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment