October 24, 2015
Dear everybody,
Here's a song that was written by a lawful and godly man who thinks that he cannot be loved:
It is purposely written for the sinful people of the Universe, and I am one of them. Although, Jesus Christ is suffering somewhere in the corners of our minds, he will be redeemed and he shall be freed, halfway thru the whole time of everybody's time and he will be loved with respect and just by being alone, rehabilitating, and going to church every sunday to worship the Almighty God, the Christ, Jesus.
But, my brother, Jesus Christ and Mr. Ada Borstein has accused me of "I shouldn't be loved". Mr. Ada Borstein is the most prolific liar, protagonist of evil, and teacher of evil because he thinks, this is a decree from God.
God, if you're listening, let me be the instrument of comfortable living, freedom, and success. I ask no more of you but to do the right thing for me and my brothers in whom I dearly love.
The Borstein people don't want to share their works, housing, cars, clothes, shoes, jewelry, beauty & hygiene products, you name it, they don't like other people getting their works at all. They don't even want to think of me as someone that could be like the true realms shadow girl, let alone someone like them.
This is what I will face in times of trouble, these kinds of free murder, free useage and copies of my inventions, and free to enslave people. Mr. Ada Borstein - you are not loved by anyone. You're an old fart who deserves nothing but to be beaten up, punished, whipped while building stone temples, pyramids, castles, and never get fed forever and ever.
Do you think that people will believe those talk show hosts female with a big, stupid, sipain loud mouth and acts as if they are innocent? I want you and all leaders of the planet in your planets and realms to throw yourselves in to the swimming pond of piranhas - the starship cruisers. Give them an Arsenal of Weapons and let them hit you with it. And be shy after that, tell me, are you with it, because I'm with it.
I want all of the leaders of the planet to fight in the war zones in your planets and realms, Mr. Ada Borstein.
One of these days, you'd say I'm right. I not only have the freedom to release myself from all of you, but, the Devil, God, Bahala told me, I made it through because I cannot be put to slavery without permission by little old me.
So, now, I tell you, I don't want you to enslave the royals Amys, the new little Amy Angels, and all of the Goddess Angels, and all the battle dagger matches Amys, plus all of the star wars era planets Amys.
You may only enslave the little Amys in the Amy Angel programs that are not the royals Amys and the little Amy Angels. You cannot enslave the infants and children Amys. Start from 16 years old to 25 years old only for each little Amy in the Amy Angel Program.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,
Here are the links to my family's foster home businesses:
http://goldenhorizonafch.blogspot.com/2014/05/reynaldo-mendozas-golden-horizon-care.html.
http://goldenhorizonafch.blogspot.com/2015/10/allan-manaois-adult-care-home-review.html.
That is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 24, 2015
Dear True Realms Amy Angels,
Take over one realm of the Borstein Boys and Mr. Ada Borstein's and demote all of them and punish all of my enemies by imprisoning them in pig's pen without openings except for a small window to push in the disgusting food you make for them, put their ankles in shackles and give them raggedy clothes. In the Morning, they will all work (male and female) building stone temples, castles, whatever you have in mind for an ancient civilizations for the first and only 1,000 fold of empires that I already gave you the other day or yesterday.
Include all leaders of the planets, and the people that worked for me to take care of me before. Ok?
Thank you.
The other half of your 2,000 fold of empires, let's do the 15th program with absolute freedom and peace. Please have a Modern era times. Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 24, 2015
Take us out of the Dark, my Lord
by Gary Valenciano
Lift Up Your Hands
by Basil Valdez
Heal our Land
by Jamie Rivera
Tell the World of his Love
by The Maranatha Kids
He's Got the Whole World
by the Maranatha Kids
Dear my brothers, Philip and Allan and the Amys and mom and dad and stepfather, plus Stella, Mexi, and all members of my first family,
I just gotta let you know that I care about you. I should've thought that I should've loved you forever and I tried but someone ruined it all for you and his name is Michael Gurfinkel. He's the one that said do it all the way to the end for the whole 2,000 to me and today, I heard a witch's call, a word, a judgment from Hell inside my room.
So, let it be, kill us all including and especially, the Oxen Goddesses. They did not follow my rules but they listened to a black short of a man from ancient egypt from a long time ago and now, he will be punished according to the original Ada Borstein's judgment by killing him by true decapitation for 100,000 Million Billion times per time period inside his house and another 1 Billion Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
The oxen Goddesses will die 20,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation as service girls, the Christinas and Borstein Girls will die 10,000 Million Billion times per time period as service girls, and the little Amys will die for 100,000 times per time period by true decapitation as service amys. Ok? This is after the 15th program.
God has been good to me. I wish the little Amy Angels for 1/4 of them be turned into birds, the other 3/4 will be given housing in everybody's planets and realms.
This is what you get when you don't follow rules - other people will not follow rules as well because Miss True Realm Shadow Girl is counting on to be the next Amy Angels and Program Amy. Ok? So, sue me if you find yourself in a tight spot.
And besides, the boys wants to use all of the Oxen Goddesses and kill them but they don't know that it's all the boys' fault, the Borstein boys, that is.
So, they laid their life on the line, telling me that a person like myself could not be loved. And you know that is just isn't true. I might be a Jesus Christ forever only in one Kingdom, with each of the Amy selves of each Program Amys in each Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses for nothing lasts forever. If there is a beginning, there is an end. I believe that very much. One of these days, if I don't make it through today, someday, I'll be reincarnated as the best of best, untouchable, Goddess Angel.
Allan, do you know you'll never do it again? Josh is suffering at the other side of the Universe, so take 1/4 of my 8 year old selves to 25 years old to be the service amys, no younger, no older than that.
And kill Steven by stabbing him in the stomach or with a hippopotamus crush him on top for his jealous pride, unskilled disabled self, and downright nasty attitude towards me.
People fight me all the time and I'm off of these fighting real soon.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy





No comments:
Post a Comment