Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

October 23, 2015 Letters

October 23, 2015 Letters:

October 23, 2015

Dear Miss True Realms Shadow Girl,

I know you and I know that you cannot have slavery if you don't have permission from me.  And you cannot build your Castles, clothes, and treasures in your Castles if you don't have permission from me because myselves are the ones who built it.  Ok?  The slavery scores and other Karmas or rather in plain English, the faults of having slavery rests within my shoulders and yours.  For sure, you will be paying here because one of their leaders have appeared here as a ghost begging for justice and forgiveness.

And let's give him and everybody else the last half of your time, a free time to be absolutely free.

Ok?

There are no changes to what I've written yesterday, October 22, 2015.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,

Since you really don't care about me, I'll have a whole planet, about 1,000 of them per realm of yourselves only (male, female, and other creatures like gargoyles, vampires (no starship cruisers will be turned into stone structures) and whatever Mr. Ada Borstein decides to turn yourselves to stone structures or statues after the 15th program and so on until the end of time.

You have just abused me too much, knowing that you'll be a slave or a stone structure or statue in the Miss True Realms Shadow Girls' planets and realms.  They're magical people and everything you say, they will do and all of it will reflect back to you.  GAGO KA! EXCEPT GIVING YOU MORE TIME.  YOU GET NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL FROM 2 DAYS AGO TO WHENEVER.  YOU'RE DONE SINCE THE TIME I WROTE ON THE LETTER YESTERDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2015.

Who do you think you are, huh?  You're nothing but a fraud and I'll have Miss True Realms Shadow Girls demote your ass since the beginning of your life so they could kill you.

I'll have them enslave you during the whole entire time of your life by imprisoning you inside a house and get killed inside every 20 years.  GAGO KANG PUTANGINA MO!  AND NO, IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE JOSH MENDOZA OR ALLAN OR PHILIP MANAOIS.  PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE.  IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE MY MOM

You have to take responsibilities for your own actions, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.  You're not better than the true God, Almighty, Devil God, Bahala.

Everybody has to have permission that I wrote because you are enslaving me.  You cannot go on forever enslaving me.  Ok?

So, from now on, we're not going to listen to you, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, I'll just ignore what you say.

And Miss True Realms Shadow Girl knows that.  She cannot take signals or wishes from anybody else but me because this is what concerns me, myself and other people and God has already shown up in her face telling her that she cannot enslave me or any of the people I love dearly like myselves and my family.

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and True Realms Shadow Girl,

I don't want you to have multiple "1,000 folds" of empires, so let's stop at 2,000 folds of empires for each of you without the Borstein Boys as extra time.  Ok?

And both of you will do the 15th program where everybody are absolutely free, no more exceptions, especially the True realms shadow girls for the last half of their time.

Please free my 2 Uncles, Rey and Roger, my brothers, Philip and Allan, my mom, my father, my step-father, all the Amys and all of ourselves, including Linda Asa, Malou Mendoza, Jocelyn Morada, Moira Ryan, and Mexi Soriya Nuon or Rosario G. Mendoza, and Stella Gong, - everybody in the last half of your time.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment