October 28, 2015 Letters:
October 28, 2015
Dear Donna Anderson,
I know what you're going to tell me. You are not my boss. My boss of everybody in the Universe is myself alone and God. You cannot tell me to shut this blog down or else you'll report me to the cops. The Central Intelligence Agency, Google which is US Government run to use all of the known and unknown facts of the World to be used in their search engine, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the US Government, the Philippine Government, the Indian Government, the Russian, English, Kenyan, German, Middle East countries Government know about this blog, plus the Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and Korean know because all Governments of the World in this side of the Universe is run by the Angels, leaders of the planet.
And if I go to jail, and you guys don't give me my money on time, this whole program is caput. NO MORE REALMS TO BE HAD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE LISTED ON THIS BLOG. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET MORE TIME FROM ME - NOT YOU OR DEREK WHITNEY.
The people that I got killed is not equivalent to the pain and suffering and tiredness and use of my body and fading of my beauty and death everywhere. And if you don't believe this, I'll have you incarcerated too.
Thank you.
You're not going to scare me. I'M DONE! I'M FINISHED! NO MORE!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 28, 2015
Dear male leaders of the planet,
I said, I don't want you having serving amys. What I want you to have is a service amy wife for each one of you. If you imprison the Amys, kill them, make them suffer, and never let them get rest, I'll have the true realms shadow girls take over all of your realms and planets.
Now, what is written in your time frame is that you'll have service amy wives that are free totally and completely and absolutely. I don't care if I hear noises or people's wishes against this rule, you will be taken over and enslaved for the rest of the time. We also have service girls wives with us.
You guys have no basis on enslaving me. I declare myself as a free woman, ready to explore her World. Whatever I've said in the past was already paid for by you mistreating me all the time. And I said, NO MORE!
Please don't enslave Christina of Rockwood Adult Care Home.
Like I said, all service girls wives and all service amy wives are free in the whole time frame that I gave you independently from each other. And it's up to Mr. Michael Gurfinkel to pass you the news and let you know of the consequences.
I want Philip and Allan to read this blog. Ok?
Alright.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 28, 2015
Dear People,
I know what you guys are doing. You're trying to piss me off to get me enslaved. Well, it will not work. For black people, don't think you're top gun. God is both a Devil and an Angel. God is both black and white. Now, that I've turned all of the people on the Universes into white people, black people should not be thinking that they're better than anybody else. You will be punished for saying things like, "Barry thinks my cooking is ugly" to a man named Barry. You will be punished for getting other people in trouble.
If you don't think you're ugly, black people, most black people are ugly anyways, and only mixed white black people are cute, your beauty just doesn't compare to blonde haired, blue eyed people.
You just cannot enslave me even if you had orders from God. I should be free just like everybody else for I am worthy to be free also. God is with me all the time from infancy all the way to the end. I wouldn't be a Goddess Angel if I am not chosen to lead people.
Mr. Ada Borstein might be able to enslave me, but the other groups of people may not. That's all I can say. Is that fair with you? I've had my share of pain and suffering, but I also have my share of freedom, wellness, and rest. Ok?
Philip and Allan will never die for more than 1,000 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations in Mr. Ada Borstein's realms and planets and empires. Ok?
And the service amys will die only for 40,000 Million Billion times per time period service Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys.
I refuse to be a service amy to the other groups of people that are leaders of the planet. I am free, well, and restful along after I am done with my tasks.
Furthermore, you guys have no basis of enslaving me. I am now free because God said I'm free. I've earned my stripes. Ok?
I wish to give Philip and Allan 400% more time of their time each. I believe Phiilp is about to become a human being only. He was framed. Philip was a Joshua Mendoza and then, now is a Philip, and then a Daniel Kasaback, and then Elsa. Pretty soon, he'd be a human being and an Angel sometimes, always a human and an Angel sometimes. Philip and Allan will have their times INDEPENDENTLY from everybody else. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will build their planets and realms and empires. And the program is the 15th program. No other Angels will share Philip and Allan's planets and realms and empires. Ok? Just do the same things that are listed in my previous documents about the service amy wives.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 28, 2015
Dear male, leaders of the planet,
You guys are shameful. You expect us girls to have sex with you always, and use our bodies until we've become vegetable-like, and you never give us what we need. Don't you think that if you have somebody else have pain and suffering that your house will soon be condemned? For sure, the Devil God, Bahala will probably erase the kingdoms of these universes. AND NO, THE DEVIL GOD, BAHALA IS NOT MR. ADA BORSTEIN.
THERE ARE NO TAKE OVERS OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Anyway, I don't want my brothers and family and myselves to have pain and suffering and unnecessary death anymore.
It's just too bad that I just got freed by God by stopping the production of realms and then FARTERS or FLATULENCE PEOPLE still want some more time. Well, NO MORE!
To Mr. Ada Borstein, I'd like to break your head in half. Don't ever tell me that you or you don't love me and choke me and then you'd want to use my body only and hold me endlessly. Well, farter, whomever you are, phantom liar and deceit and everything evil, you're going to die of a heart attack and throw your carcass faggot lying self into the crocodiles. If you don't want to have sex with a broken and scarred woman, don't bother being with her because your days are numbered. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment