Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15, 2015 Letters

October 15, 2015 Letters:

October 15, 2015

Dear Borstein Boy who wrote Rihanna's song, BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY,

Who do you think you are, huh?  You're only asking for more time.  What I wrote here, in my notebook, and the documents in my computer is what you got only - it's already written, which means, it cannot be duplicated.

Don't think that you can get anymore time from me.  You should get your ass kicked and demoted for being so stupid to write that song.

I'll just wait until you give me my money and if you don't, then you don't get nothing.  I'll have the realms shadow girl Oxen Goddess close off all your realms and planets.  That's it for you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





October 15, 2015

Dear Florencio, you beast,

Who the fuck do you think you are?  Are you one of the Borstein people?  How can you write that song by Air Supply, Making Love Out of Nothing at All?  Do you even know what you're writing?  How can I propel myself from being a slave into an Angel or Goddess Angel with my own Castles with slaves galore working for me, huh?  And you guys are not going to take over any of the INVENTIONS PLANETS AND REALMS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.  Ok?  You guys will never be able to do it.

Anyway, does, Mr. Ada Borstein gave me all the clues?  Yes - it's all on TV, it's all around me.  But, most of the time, I had to process the hundreds of pictures, behavior, talk, and songs and make some of it believable.

I'm a new little Amy Angel who has a Castle for a house, the size of a football field, made of stone and rocks, and marble with slaves who follows every order that I give them, not to mention starship cruisers to build my cities for me with minimum wage.

And then, at night, I become a vampire with two front fangs or teeth that elongates into a point with a look of a female beast gargoyle who can fly thru the night and victimized regular people down below the mountain and my Castle is on top of the mountain, one of us per planet or more.

And then, in some planets, I would work on my inventions, resting only when tired.

How could a slave like me without any history of freedom, except to gather realms and then conquered again, I said history, not the present or future, could be a leader of the planet, in a sense, not crazy or confused as I am today, because all I do is Guess the information and prove it with pictures, movie clips, or songs.  AGAIN, NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS OR ANY OF THE INVENTION PLANETS AND REALMS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.

All I had was my C average grade from College and a computer to make me a princess for the time being.  I'm a true princess because my younger selves are Queens.

Don't you use your magical powers that the new little Amy Angels discovered to bring their inventions and civilizations into life?  You should.  But, I guess, you're not one of them.  You're not a builder.

Sira-tuk-tuk mo.  I don't need you guys.  All I have to write is is what I need.  Fuck you.  And don't boast to everybody about my money.  Happiness doesn't buy money.  Tapos ka na.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you make the little Amys serve as maids for your people, we will close off all your realms and planets until you shoot the women that used us in the head by gunshot, everyday that they've used us.  NO Frauds.

You better get yourself straightened out.  You're asking only for more time and promising that you'll never use the royals Amys, the new little Amy Angels, the little Amy Angels, the little Amys that are in the Amy Angel Programs.  Ok?  This is after the 1/4 of time I gave you the other day.  After that, you will use regular Amys, human beings, with no specialty.  Thank you.  If you use the ones with specialty, we'll close off all the realms and planets of yours since the beginning of our programs.

You better treat me well and the Amys starship cruisers.  If not, which I know you don't, I will shoot all of your people in the head by gunshot, everyday from the first program all the way to the 15th program, you fools.

I don't care who you are anymore.  I finally found someone who will care for me because I will give her more time and a fabulous life.

You better think again about making me homeless.  I will hunt you down in the Amy Angels' & the Amy Angels' star wars era planets of the first programs, 1/2 of 10th program, 11th, 12th, and 13th programs.  You fuckin' fuck!

I'm tired and should not be making anymore decisions on whether I should give you more time or not.

Ok?

You're not going to get that far, I'm telling you.  Unless you make all of your starship cruisers into myselves, and the sugar amys 1/4 of the population of your whole entire population of your starship cruisers, you cannot get the very last time that I'm going to give you.  Ok?  We'll close off all your planets and realms if you fail to do this by the 15th program.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





October 15, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you give me my money soon and I don't have to pay taxes on it whatsoever and the people that I gave housing and money too will never pay taxes too, including Debbie (please exchange her original self from getting killed to her second self, it would be much appreciated), and give me up to 3 to 5 years of deciding whether I should give you "1,000" which I will surely do and/or stop at the "1,000" mark, we can start the program soon.

Ok?

So, from today to each day that you make me wait, myselves who has not been given money or will have been given money, they'll give you 1/4 of what I gave you which is "250".  I'll give you 10 to 25 days, after that, it is no longer valid and I will stop at the "1,000" mark only.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 15, 2015

Dear Borstein people,

You guys and all starship cruisers need to pay for the large houses, expensive and quality made cars or luxury cars, and everything else you receive from now to the end of time by 365 heads times 40 per lifetime in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.

I and the new little Amy Angels take 100% royalty rights to our inventions and everytime it gets copied, we still take 90% royalty rights to it.

So, all of you must pay.  It's not that you create it for everybody, it's the way it was distributed because of selfishness and down right nasty comments coming from everybody.  Besides, the new little Amy Angels had not been free for a very long time.  They should've never paid.  They were inventors and leaders of the planet, a true, real ones.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment