Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015 Letters

October 5, 2015 Letters:

October 5, 2015

Dear Philip,

Alam mo, napakasaklap ang inabot mo sa kamay ng mga sarili mo.  I just wrote down that they killed the new Philip or old Philip from this realms such as Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Justin Eakins and you and Ethan Dale and Allan and Travis and Mr. Ada Borstein are all one and the same, but Travis has rebelled against all Borstein boys, especially the top level leaders of the planet.  They killed you because they didn't know who's who.

Your people is very selfish.  They want a small home for me, that's fine with me.  I don't have to clean so hard.  And the worst thing of all, they want me to get tired.

But, you know, I forgive you guys.  Ok?  You're welcome to get back to the Universe because it's good to live and try to survive.  Choosing to die in HELL with God killing you is not what I want to do.

I forgive both you and Allan.  And whenever you're here in the Universe, I will save your original selves as a neanderthal Philip and turn you into a starship cruiser and give you everything you need.  If somehow you come back again, I guess, it's better to not save your original neanderthal selves.  I will just have to kill them all at the end of each planet and give them everything they need while they're on the planet.  Ok?  I would not do the same for the Allan, Amy, and Philip in the Blue Man Group era.  Ok?  I wouldn't kill the kids from the Blue Man Group Era.  Ok?  But, I'd still give them everything they need.  Ok?

I think your other selves like Ethan Dale wants to kill all of his competition because he thinks he's going to lay it out or in, whichever the case.  Well, he doesn't know that the Philip that got killed represent him.  He even got you killed.  He's the one that ordered that.

We're not going to do the monologue this whole entire week of the first week of October.  I'm not going to give Mr. Michael Gurfinkel anything anymore planets and realms.  He's become too powerful and he's killing everybody.  He's going to be punished by hanging him as a slave in the slavery days or black slavery eras - Mr. Michael Gurfinkel does.  Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is dead.

Thank you.

Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is a fraud.  We're going to find him and demote all of his selves and we're taking over.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment