Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 25, 2015 Letters

October 25, 2015 Letters:

October 25, 2015

Dear Reuben and Justin Bieber and all yourselves,

You are the recipient of all the planets and realms and empires that I gave you in this month of October and previous months before.

Now, I will give you 1,500 fold of empires more for a total of 2,000 fold of empires of planets and realms.

I want all of the little Amy Angels, up to 1 per 1,000 realms to be housed in your planets just like the starship cruisers.  The little Amy Angels are free absolutely.

We'll have Mr. Michael Gurfinkel do the Amy Angel Programs on Philip, Allan, and everybody else that I gave time to except the Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Debra Gil and the Realms Shadow Girls, to gather little Amy Angels, and all of the boys will receive half of all little Amy Angels to be their service amys.

I know you want service amys that are myselves because you want payment.  It's best that you don't have Oxen Goddesses or if you do, you'd only get in trouble more.

Ok?

I'll give you 40,000 Million Billion little Amy Angels and so are the other boys,  Ok?

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

I'll have 10,000 Million Billion selves of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel in the independent planets of yours and the boys - No Mr. Ada Borstein or the Borstein Boys planets and realms.

Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys will have little Amys aged 8 to 25 years old and little Amy Angels from the Amy Angel Program - nothing else.  NO ROYAL AMYS ANYMORE, NO GODDESS ANGELS, NO BATTLE DAGGER MATCHES AMYS, NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS AMYS AND NO SEX WITH JAKE GYLENHAAL AMYS.

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment