Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I don't believe that you can go on indefinitely. Only the true, realms shadow girl can open up realms. So, why don't you just park it, you ain't going nowhere. You cannot go on forever. Your house, my house and everybody else's houses will never be preserved forever for God, the Devil God, Bahala will stop all the activities here and other Kingdoms and he will make the spirits of humans, animals, insects, in other words, wildlife will become black and chinese human slaves in Hell. God will kill the humans there.
Ok? So, there's no such thing as unlimited - there's no such thing.
I'll have the true, realms amy angel close off everybody's realms and planets. Ok?
It's not needed if you cooperate. She knows everything. Ok? That's Roxanna Tolan. She's one of the true, realms amy angel. If you push her into opening your realms when it's supposed to be closed, then she's not a true, realms amy angel if she goes along with your plan. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 20, 2015
October
18, 2015
Dear
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
The
“excuse” of having me enslaved is ridiculous. NO, I will not
give you anymore time. I'm done. There's a point in my life, where
I need to feel happy and healthy, smiling, enjoying the sunshine
outdoors and I can do all of that by being rehabilitated – all of
the new little Amy Angels and myselves, all of myselves.
You
look at me like a sick, poor IQ, with poor judgment woman. And worst
of all, a woman. Women are used and abused by men who are cowards,
insecure, and with poor judgment, themselves. You said that I'm not
a true type of leader of the planet.
Well,
the new little Amy Angels took notice and they heard my plea. They
investigated us here. And NO, YOU DON'T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR COPY
WORKS. THE AMYS HAVE FULL COPYRIGHT AND ROYALTY RIGHTS TO OUR
INVENTIONS. YOU CANNOT TAKE THE INVENTION PLANETS AND REALMS OF THE
NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.
Women
leaders are just as great as Men leaders. In fact, we're better. WE
DO NOT COPY OTHER'S PEOPLE'S WORKS. WE DO NOT ENSLAVE PEOPLE IF
PEOPLE DON'T ENSLAVE US. BUT, IF THE LATTER HAPPENED FIRST, AND
PEOPLE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF US, WE WILL HAVE SLAVERY FOREVER, THE
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN KIND AND OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS KIND. OK?
When
somebody tells me that I'm selfish, greedy, poor judgment, and I
don't do my own work, people are going to get killed. Kill their
original selves after the first program. Ok?
I
don't like being a prostitute. I don't like sharing my house with
anybody else. I don't want to live in a small house with dirty feet,
dirty body, raggedy clothes, with no food, and the house is made of
cement. I don't want to be poor. I don't want to be black or brown.
I don't want to be demoted if I have my own magical powers because I
am a fine woman with a pure heart of gold. I am generous and never
at fault all the time. I only follow rules and I expect, still to
never be demoted. I am a true leader of the planet. Others just
follow what I say. Nobody else could come up with my inventions, the
new little Amy Angels' inventions and our specialty is our generosity
and being a humanitarian. If we have enslaved anyone, we expect full
payment but no more than that – not a forever kind of payment,
because our work is important to us, it's our top priority and living
in comfort, getting the sunshine we need, smiling, cheerfully happy,
and most of all, a kind gesture to please the Devil God, Bahala in
times of slavery and chaos. I don't like to be called a fool because
I'm not. I am generous with everything else, my time, my life to
share with the people I love, and to just give people what I got. I
am not a liar. If anybody calls me a liar, one would spend eternity
in Hell. Whatever motive that moves me is of my own accord because
today, I don't think like them. I don't ever hit a statue of God or
take actions against God. However I did, so sue me. If God is
merciful enough to be merciful to me, I expect nothing more. Ok?
That is all I want to say.
Thank
you.
Sincerely,
Amy
Here are some more letters:
October
19-20, 2015
Dear
Everybody,
I'm
sorry that I had been complaining too much. I'm not selfish you
know. I am a generous and kind, loving person.
Tell
you what? The new additions of time because I've changed my mind
about not giving everybody freedom, comfort, and fucking
entertainment, I will now. My internet is not working right now.
So, I'll wait for 10 days until people leave me alone and not rush
me. I don't like what happened today, Uncle Bob's carcass or dead
body was eaten today and cooked as roast beef with gravy and served
inside the house. Up to now, it smells terrible in the house.
If
anything like what happened to Uncle Bob happened again, I'm more
likely to be hesitant and I will wait for 10 years, before I start my
program and live by myself – no husband, too old. Ok?
Like
I said, if you cause a fire bomb on me, I'll likely to give you less
time. Now, are you just asking for time and an human angel slave
like me and some of the little Amy Angels slaves and never the new
little Amy Angels anymore for they are royalty, more royalty than the
rocks and stone and chinese human slaves of Mr. Ada Borstein because
the new little Amy Angels invented treasures that's beyond any
person's understanding and 200 Million civilizations, plus they had slaves servants inside their homes and slaves to build their civilizations. I REPEAT,
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE OVER OF ANY OF THE AMY ANGELS' PLANETS AND
REALMS AND THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS' INVENTION PLANETS AND REALMS AT
ANY POINT IN TIME.
The
hostess at Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant which is Auntie Jocelyn is
still up to no good. She's supposed to be courteous, polite, with
good customer service, proven solution to any customer problems, but
she wasn't.
You've
gotten everybody else to hate me, yet, I've done nothing but to prove
my worthiness of love, care, to give you realms, freedom, and myself
as an offering to your selfish hearts. And if you offer yourself up
to me, the Castles you've built for me are not enough. I'd die after
tomorrow, anyways.
Though,
I love all of you, let's reduce in half the tab of the starship
cruisers to die by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other
ancient civilizations down to 365 heads x 20 per lifetime. Please
have travis pay for my “original first family's” tabs,
especially, Philip, Allan, and DeMarcus.
Don't
you think that your former 50,000 square foot Castles per lifetime
was invented or thought of and created first by Mr. Ada Borstein, it
isn't. Or, rather it wasn't. Your former Castles are exactly what
the Amy Angels and the new little Amy Angels, and the little Amy
Angels have for a house, and each one of them has real, magical
powers. They are not borrowed like yours.
Please
pardon my inserts of words or sentences. Don't be a jerk and follow
every word per word while you don't do it for yourself, only to
others. I'll have you sterilized into becoming statues, stone
structures, 1,000 times per planet in a civilization full of fantasy
type statues, Castles made of rocks and stones and timber and glass,
vegetation, with sea or ocean, roads made out of cement or bricks,
street lights without street, just residential areas, everywhere.
Sorry,
but, Mr. Ada Borstein has torn my heart and I am lost for good with
no one to turn to except for the tall, huge, shadow girl. And that's
Roxanna Tolan. Roxanna plays like she's dumb. She ain't dumb.
She's a top notch quality kind of Oxen Goddess, with real magical
powers. Anyways, thank you, Roxanna.
I
gotta go now. Or else, I might be put in a garbage bag tonight.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S.
If the new little Amy Angels didn't invent anything, then Philip's touch is nothing, and the heat inside the new little Amy Angels' body didn't work. But, we know it did. And no more slavery for them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 20, 2015
Dear Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Debra Gil, realms shadow girl,
You have the same amount of realms and planets as Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein boys combined each that I gave them on October 16, October 18, 2015 which is 15,330,000 x 10 Billion x 10^10 empires of Mr. Ada Borstein's, twice as many for each one of you.
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTE PROGRAM
NO CRIMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO POVERTY
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES
NO BLACK SLAVERY DAYS OR SLAVERY DAYS
PLEASE REFER TO THE 15TH PROGRAM AND HOW IT WAS DONE AND DO IT IN THIS TIME FRAME.
THERE IS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM.
From today all the way to the end, everybody on the planet will be white people, including in ancient egypt and then the Jews, Blacks, Chinese, and Persians slaves were rescued by Moses, a Jew to lead them to the promised Kingdom of God. When they have reached the Promised Kingdom of God, the white people had married them and had children with them, turning everybody into white people all the way to the end of each timeline. Ok?
Please copy all of the civilizations of the new little Amy Angels and everything about them one to whenever for each 10 x 10 batches of time.
Ok?
PLEASE GIVE EVERYBODY, LUXURY HOUSING, LUXURY FURNITURE, LUXURY CLOTHES, LUXURY SHOES, LUXURY HYGIENE AND GROOMING AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS, FASHION AND LUXURY JEWELRY AND HANDBAGS AND ACCESSORIES, PLUS $10,000 A MONTH IN MONETARY ALLOWANCE, FAR BEYOND OF WHAT WE CAN HAVE TODAY THAT ONLY THE RICH AND FAMOUS CAN HAVE. OK?
PLEASE, GIVE EVERYBODY WHAT I'VE WRITTEN IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH DURING THE 2ND PROGRAM ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF TIME. OK?
THE REGULAR HUMAN BEINGS WILL NOT PAY BY TRUE DECAPITATION AT ANY POINT IN TIME FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME. THEY WILL HOWEVER, BECOME MAIDS, 3 OR 4 DAYS A WEEK ONLY, AND FOR THIS TIME FRAME, THEY WILL BECOME MAIDS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS - 3 DAYS A WEEK ONLY, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAYS ONLY. OK?
AND NO MORE OF THIS: I'll have you sterilized into becoming statues, stone structures, 1,000 times per planet in a civilization full of fantasy type statues, Castles made of rocks and stones and timber and glass, vegetation, with sea or ocean, roads made out of cement or bricks, street lights without street, just residential areas, everywhere.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment