Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18, 2015 Letters

October 18, 2015 Letters:

October 18, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I don't think I made it.  Tell Philip and Allan that I love them.  Ok?  I don't and will never love Travis, Kuya Jhune, Ethan, and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.  I hate these people.  Ok?

Thank you.

By the way, I'll never give Reuben and anybody else anymore time.  I'm done.  Sorry.  Reuben didn't love me.  He loved my other selves, but there's no need for star wars era planets anymore after he's done giving the Amy Angels their time.  Ok?

I gave him enough time in the past and Travis Henry is only going to cheat him.  Let myself fail and that is ok.

Gabriel is a fraud.  He doesn't have didly squat of a program.  That is all I'm going to tell you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment