Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

October 26, 2015 Letters

October 26, 2015 Letters:

October 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to insert in two of my lifetimes during my Agenda in the Amy Angel Program and all Amy Angel Programs, Justin Bieber.  In my Agenda, Justin Bieber will be my husband in the 6th and 9th lifetimes, looking like Justin Bieber and Dante in the Devil May Cry Saga.  Ok?  And then, I want Sadie Miller and all of the kids like that are myselves to marry him and be their husbands in the 6th and 9th lifetimes in their Amy Angel Program Agendas.  Ok?  And please stop taking more of Justin Bieber's selves after the 5th program to be imprisoned and so is DeMarcus Bishop, stop taking DeMarcus' selves after the 5th program to be imprisoned.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Travis, Ethan Dale, and Allan,

Travis, Ethan Dale, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, and all theirselves will be sharing Philip's 500 Billion fold of empires of planets and realms that I gave them recently.  And Allan will be sharing his 500 Billion fold of empires of planets and realms that I gave them recently with all of his selves, including DeMarcus, Jake Gylenhaal, and Jimmy Dean, and Reginald Mendoza, Kanye West, Jason Boone, and Herminigildo Manaois.  There are no other options because I'm not giving anymore planets and realms.

All others are by themselves only.

Thank you.

This is a change from my reckless writing the other day.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear God,

Let my children selves be with Justin Bieber with Justin Bieber as Ada Borstein and my children selves like Sadie Miller and others be his Amy.  I really, really like Justin Bieber with his fresh new kicks and his inner child in him.  Children belong to each other to savor the friendship, through thick and thin, and no matter what kind of atrocity happens to them, they'll still be together forever.

The people that abuses children and kills children will never see light from the darkness.  They will remain stupid and abusive all their lives and when they get the chance, they will be stricken from the largest forces on Earth, magical and true.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear God,

I pray that nothing bad happens to me anymore.  My enemies has abused and killed me.  And no, I will not let the realms and planets of the True Realms Shadow Girls be open all the time.  Ok?  I just had it with my abusers.  I just want to let you know that I love you and appreciate everything you've done for me.  I am here to protect my saviors and friends, knowing our friendship will never die.

I love you, Allan and Philip, my mom, my dad, my stepdad, stella, and mexi and my whole entire family and relatives.  Ok?  And of course, friends.  And best of all, myselves, if only we weren't subject to scrutiny and abuse.

And May I Say, that I'm stopping at the 2,000 Billion fold of empires of planets and realms for the true realms shadow girls, Ada Borostein, and the Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Debra Gil that I gave them recently this month of October, 2015.

I want to say thank you for your provision and all the treasures and civilizations you have given to us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Borstein Boys, Allan, Philip, Travis, Ethan Dale, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, and all boys leaders of the planet,

I WISH FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE, EVERYBODY AND WHEN I SAID, EVERYBODY, I MEANT EVERYBODY INCLUDING THE AMY STARSHIP CRUISERS TO BE FREE ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY DURING THE 2ND PROGRAM TO FOREVER IN YOUR PLANETS AND REALMS.

OK?

THE PEOPLE WILL WORK AND THERE WILL BE NO SICKNESS IN THE MIND OR ILLNESS OR ORDERING AROUND BY MICHAEL GURFINKEL ON THE AMYS STARSHIP CRUISERS OR THE TRUE REALMS SHADOW GIRLS WILL TAKE OVER ALL OF YOUR PLANETS AND REALMS AND EMPIRES.

I WANT TO KNOW THAT THE AMY STARSHIP CRUISERS ARE FREE FROM NOW TO FOREVER.

THANK YOU.

SINCERELY,
AMY




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Travis,

I hate your ass.  I wish I never get to see you again.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I WISH THAT THE ORIGINAL SELF OF JUSTIN BIEBER AND REUBEN WILL BE AT THEIR NEW PLANETS AND REALMS AND EMPIRES AS LEADERS OF THE PLANET, NO MATTER WHAT YOU'VE HEARD OR WHAT I'VE WRITTEN BEFORE.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You better let all of the Amys that are myselves and other Amys to learn and invent something, especially me because it's been quite a long time since your people have been suffering in the true realms shadow girls' planets and realms.  I'm the only one that (because I'm the chosen one and the next Gabriel, and our time here is finished for everybody) can stop the true realms shadow girls.

Enslaving me meant they can enslave people and anyone who does it will probably go through the same thing.  So, there is a beginning and an end to everything.  The Devil, God, Bahala showed up in the realms and planets of the true realms shadow girls and told them, that everything is finished.

And with my authentic work and everything else in my Agenda, God has chosen me to be the next Gabriel.  Ok?

So, we are finished here.  We cannot go on and I say so.

Thank you.

I'm ready to receive my check until November 2nd, 2015, no later than that.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




October 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to never stop letting other people like me.  I'm not your enemy in the first place.  But, now I and all of myselves never wish to see you again.

Go find some other regular human being and yourselves the courage to set you free when their term has arised as a Program Amy Angel.

I admit, I'm one of the best, but even in the past, I failed a lot of people because I was dumb.  But, Reuben aka Justin Bieber is no fool.  His selves will give him magical powers in their planets and realms so they can feel better and upgraded to enslave a human angel like me.

Reuben aka Justin Bieber will have no Travis Henry people in his planets and realms as leaders of the planet.  Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will make sure of that.  And then, Justin Bieber, Reuben and all theirselves will kill all starship cruisers by true decapitation 365 heads times 40 in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Again, no regular human beings will be killed by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations - they will die of soft killings only.

Reuben aka Justin Bieber and all his selves are just one of the emerging artists, a leader of the planet in the future.  It just happens that he's better than all of us.  He had no faults.  He was born innocent and yet he handled skilfully all of the star wars era planets of the Amys and the sugar Amys.

That's why he's a child.  He still get to be a true realms shadow girl, a Program Amy, Amy Angels, Gabriel, and Ada Borstein in the correct sequence.  Plus, Daniel Kasaback.

It doesn't mean that whoever he attaches to will become his Amy Someday.  No one can make that judgment.  I only pray to God for a sure-fire hit, new kicks and what not, and all things dandy and nice.

We cannot break the rules, although some of us do.  We cannot stay here forever because our time here is as forever, it seems.

There are other Amy Angels - sugar Amy Angels, Amy Angels that are not the Program Amy Angels' selves, new little Amy Angels, little Amy Angels, Goddess Angels, and Stella Gong Angels.

We need relief from slavery because someday, God will stop us from going for too long.  That's the name of the game.  Just because you have magical powers, you just cannot have slavery for too long because a slave created comfort, treasures, civilizations, and food and water - in other words good living - cleanliness, food when you are hungry, and water when you are thirsty.

So, please just poison the original self of Reuben and Justin Bieber in your planets and realms, Mr. Ada Borstein.

Ok?

NO MORE SLAVERY EVERYWHERE, ONLY THE 15TH PROGRAM EVERYWHERE.  OK?

Sincerely,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment