Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 30, 2015 Letters

September 30, 2015 Letters:

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I believe all of the Borstein female Angels used you and your boys, especially, Philip and myself and the new little Amy Angels and took advantage of us and killed us in their realms and planets.

I wish you would disappear and never come back for the moment you come back, I will kill you by 1,000 Million Billion by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations and never send you to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

I'm talking to all of you except Philip and myselves and the Borstein Boys and Mr. Ada Borstein.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 30, 2015

Dear female Angels, shakers of head and body,

Everytime you shake your head and body, you denounce that you're not me or you're never gonna be like me.  Who cares?  You have something to hide and I know you imprisoned Philip, Allan, and the rest of the starship cruisers to have sex with them, non-stop because you think you can be more smart and become a genius.  But, you don't.  You never became smart.  You stayed the same way.  And that's why you call me a fraud or Charlie.  You guys are doomed.

Do you know that I'm going to be just like you someday?  Because my father is all of you.  Hehe.  You god damn motherfuckers.

From now on, all first programs and when you come back from the 2nd program and 10th program and live in the first programs, you all will be imprisoned inside your house.  And we will turn you in service girls from the first programs all the way to the 15th programs.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 30, 2015

Dear Philip, my brother,

You are right.  It's all my fault.  I only called people idiots because they were preying on innocent girls, children, slaves of all types of colors and I guess I didn't understand why.

This is the best of what I can do for now, my brother.  I have a low IQ.  I know I'm dumb and stupid.  Until I get 200 lifetimes for 1 Million timelines of heat inside my body, I won't become a genius until then.  And then, It'll take many more moons to be in the future to gather heat and the warm embrace of the Sun, the chilly nights, and the cold winds to make my brain be as smart as you guys have.  Ok?

So, please pardon me for now.

To tell you the truth, I did not want to kill anybody until they started fighting me, discriminating me, messing with me and trying to stop me from being the best I can be.  And to tell you the truth, I don't think I made it through the fire in my star wars era planet story.  Roxanna said she was the shadow person in the church and I believe her.  I died at the very end, not breathing at all for 6 seconds.  The Goddess Angel is somebody else, my brother.

And you, you're not immortal, my brother.  That was you suffering and when God killed the Manning people, you were freed and everybody else they have in their prisons were freed as well.  Oh, well, I guess I made it.  Seems so weird to come back from the dead in 6 seconds.  Anyway, the concept is, no more Manning people, not ever, no more.  They will not come back.  They'll be shrimps forever and slaves.  And if Ada Borstein made them do it again, God will strike him and the slaves that he put up again and his people in Hell because he doesn't know how to follow the rules.

You cannot kill some girls if they were not free and if you do, you don't have to follow the rules.  It doesn't work out that way.  You always have to follow the rules given to you as a faith of love, faith of good fortune, to share that good fortune with everybody else, and to free the women that gave you a good living.  Because if you don't free the people that gave you good living, telling them that they'll get no mercy from being slaves, well, there's no other known way but to kill these Manning people as unmerciful and to give them very bitter lives - all of the leaders of the planet of the Manning people or in the Borstein boys' planets and realms, to be killed in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  Ok?

And all imprisonment of the innocent women in the Borstein boys and Girls' planets and realms must be stopped at all cost after the 15th program.

The Amy Angels will only kill the Borstein people for 10 FOLD of "sets of realms" and planets in the Amy Angels & Amy Angels & Friends' planets and realms because all of the realms and planets I gave the Amy Angels & the Amy Angels & Friends, no Borstein girls female Angels, will be open all the time all the way to the end.  Don't open the realms and planets of the Amy Angels & Amy Angels & Friends to the Borstein people.

All realms and planets of the Borstein people will be closed after the 15th program.  Thank you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment