September 23, 2015 Letters:
September 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please have 20 Billion selves of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel to become starship cruisers on the planets since the very beginning of our program all the way to the end. 10 Billion Amy starship cruisers that are myselves will kill Mr. Michael Gufinkel in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings from now to the end of time. Ok? And then, the other 10 Billion selves will be the closest members of my "original first family" that will kill Mr. Michael Gurfinkel in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings from now to the end of time.
Please have the 20 Billion Amy starship cruisers that are myselves kill all of the oxen gods and goddesses and naughty angels to begin with in the beginning of time, in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings. Ok?
We're the only ones like that. Not all of the starship cruisers will still kill people in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? None of them that are me and my closest members of my "original first family". Ok? NO OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES, ONLY ANGELS. Thank you. ANY NAUGHTY ANGELS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED FOR THEY ARE NOT TRUE ANGELS. ANY ANGELS THAT WERE BLACK, THEY ARE NOT TRUE ANGELS FOR TRUE ANGELS ARE ALL WHITE ALL THE TIME.
Thank you.
Ok?
I just want to tell you that you should make Mr. Michael Gurfinkel pay 50,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation from the very first program all the way to the end of the 14th program. Ok? This is inside his home.
Ok? He has caused many illnesses and hardship to many people.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear oxen gods and goddesses,
Before you kill MC HAMMER 3 TIMES OR MORE, you better think about how you're going to live a good life because once you kill him, we'll get to you, chop your head off, and continue chopping your head off until the end of time, in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations 3 times every day. We will give you a 2,000 square foot dream home and everything else that the regular humans get. You will never get a big house and your monetary allowance will be reduced down to $2,000 a month.
So, what I meant to say is that you better not kill him by true decapitation but by poison only at the end of time. Ok? The same with the Amys that are myselves and my closest members of my "original first family". NO FIGHTING. EXCEPT FOR MY FAMILY.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Jesse Spalberg and Ethan Dale as both you are one and the same,
Please never call me a fraud for once you did you will be punished tremendously. None of the humans and oxen gods and goddesses today own somebody else's destiny of becoming like you. I'm just a human being and those girls that you had sex with never became Angels. It is the Angels that gives you a magical existence, you fucking prejudice freaks. So, you're done for. You even killed them by true decapitation which means, you'll never become an Angel again or have superpowers. You're done for.
You don't get magic from somebody you mistreat. God is all about gratitude and good times. When the oxen goddesses took me as a Goddess Angel in their planets and turned me into a prostitute, God stopped them in their tracks because they're not supposed to do that.
I'm done explaining. If you don't want to be treated nicely or treat everybody else nicely, I will not treat you nicely.
Before you open your mouth, you better back it up. Fly up to the sky and universe and see it from the beginning to the end because you haven't seen nothin' yet. Ang kitid ng utak mo, Jesse! You're a dumb idiot!
Do you doubt the image and works of God? His almighty presence? His awesome works that you've never seen before and you are prone to understand it less and less by the minute because you're a human being?
I doubt any of you fraud oxen gods and goddesses ever really think about these kinds of things so I call you frauds. You're all stupid!
I'm no fraud. I'm the real thing. You, you're nothing but a big mouth with hatred galore and a small brain to begin with. You're a fool!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Jesse Spalberg and Ethan Dale,
Since Evan and Jaron told me to not have picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory in this very first lifetime of mine, I have to go back to school and study High School, Art, Fashion Design, Nursing, Business Administration with a major on Finance and Leadership and Aging and Disability Program, and finally, Civil Engineering. I have to do with what I've got as a regular human being. I might be slow, I might read it over and over again. I might take notes. But, I'm telling you, I will do the best that I can to get a decent grade and understand most of the concepts and applications as I pass by it.
Yes, I don't believe that Evan and Jaron are true oxen gods and goddesses. Their magical powers are fraudulent. It is I that is true and ever will be. I will be just like the phantom shadow girl that was guarding me all this time so that I can make her dreams come true. Ok? She is not Roxana. Or maybe, she is.
But, anyways, can you do the kinds of things I do? Once I get picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory provided by the phantom shadow girl, I'll be unstoppable. I will create my own fashion designs and ask Mr. Ada Borstein if I could get 40 more lifetimes out of 200 lifetimes per timeline during my Agenda to invent shoes, handbags, beauty & hygiene products, and accessories, and have 10 more lifetimes out of 40 for a total of 50 lifetimes out of 200 lifetimes per Agenda for Mr. Michael Gurfinkel to produce the fashion designs of the new little Amy Angels' inventions of shoes, handbags, beauty & hygiene products and accessories so I can learn from them and invent my own kind of fashions. Ok?
The one that truly did my star wars era planet stories is Reuben with the help of Evan and Jaron, back when they had their magical powers were still intact. We'll reserve 100 Billion of Evan and Jaron's selves to have their magical powers still intact. It really all depends on the phantom shadow girl. Ok?
I renounce my bowing to Ethan Dale as a girl, Jennifer Garner aka Jom Rongsiewongse. She is not above me - never. I'm the top. She is not a good girl with good treats to share with her friends and family.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Jesse Spalberg and Ethan Dale,
You know the new little Amy Angels can never be frauds. Anyone in their right mind knows that all of their inventions are true and they have or had their own magical powers. All of the new little Amy Angels that has magical powers, they invented including martial arts, knowledge, civilizations, food, planet scenery, humans, vampires, werewolves, monsters, everything that you don't know of yet. If you happen to stop at their invention planets, take a look around, don't demote them because they have to work. They'll know for sure if somebody demoted them, their intelligence and magical powers and their works will never be done. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Roxana or the phantom shadow girl,
I know that you're the phantom shadow girl because when I killed your original self, God stopped you in your tracks to have me be exploited, you fucking bitch.
Don't you ever touch the new little Amy Angels. Everybody will be demoted and turned to human by you if they do anything to the new little Amy Angels.
If you want to live a good life, you'll do everything in your power to guard the new little Amy Angels. Ok?
God will not give you everything. You even got the knowledge of magical powers from the new little Amy Angels. Ok?
Anyway, I know you will keep the new little Amy Angels safe and never demote them while they're inventing their stuff. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to cut Mr. Michael Gurfinkel's head off - 100 times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. And I want you to turn him into a girl so he can be a prostitute at a stripper club and kill him and throw him over the bridge with socks on and he can be a mother of 3 children per lifetime during the whole entire program of ours.
Thank you.
I also wish to cut Jesse Spalberg and Ethan Dale and Jom Rongsiewongse and Tim Wood and and all theirselves such as Ewan McGregor, Scott Peterson, Michael J. Fox, Ed Sheeran, Paul McCartney, Zach Meints, Rodelo Asa, Robin Padilla, and Alec Baldwin's heads off in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from now to forever.
Please imprison Tim Wood, starve him to death and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel too - all 50,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation inside their homes each from now to the end of the 14th program. Ok?
Thank you.
NO MORE IMPRISONMENT OF PEOPLE AFTER THE 15TH AND DURING THE 15TH PROGRAM. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Roxana,
Thank you for taking care of me. I shall miss you. I truly am sorry. I hope that your second self becomes an Angel, all the way to your 1 Millionth selves. Ok? And then, I hope that yourselves that didn't make it to become an Angel will becomes oxen gods and goddesses, someday again. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please turn the filipina girl I saw on facebook that said "pasikat" ako or I'm a show off into a dog 100 times and skin her alive. Don't give her any of what I invented or any of my stuff that myselves invented. She's done and over with. She doesn't go on anymore. She will be punished some more by whipping her back with a bamboo stick and bamboo stick with nails. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Evan and Jaron and Reuben, Phantom shadow girl, Mr. Ada Borstein, and the Borstein Boys,
I wish for all Amy starship cruisers that are myselves and all types of Amy Angels that are myselves be able and be given a sword to kill the starship cruisers boys and girls - all of them starship cruisers to be killed by us in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations after the 15th program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to kill 1,000 Million selves of Taylor Swift in my battle dagger matches, ok? I also wish to kill my mother, Dorotea Manaois, and Taylor Swift by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations from now to forever.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 23, 2015
Dear Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Evan and Jaron, and Reuben,
I wish for you to create birds by making them appear out of nowhere. This is because there will never be anymore new little Amy Angels or little Amy Angels that are myselves to become birds after the 15th program.
I want you to house all of the Amys in the Amy Angel Program and their second selves into service amys before the 15th program and service amy wives after the 15th program, and the Amy Angels that are myselves will be housed in 3,800 square feet of space with 4 bedrooms, 3 Angels each per room, with the one bedroom as a walk in closet and a basement that includes a family room and office/computer room for each ladies. Ok? Each bedroom except for the walk in closet has it's own bathroom with shower, tub, sink and vanity plus mirror, and toilet. Ok?
This is during the whole entire time of your program from the 2nd program all the way to the end of time. Ok?
I also want you to rehabilitate the new little Amy Angels after the 10th program and replace them with the Amys from the Amy Angel Program and recycle them (both of them) around again, taking each other's places until the 15th up to the 24th program being service amys or service amy wives. Ok?
I want you to do this for the times when you need it. After the 15th program, there will be no more starship cruisers that are imprisoned. Ok?
You all have to continuously check everybody in your planets from now to forever for their DNA and blood marker genetic material. Ok? If anyone is not supposed to be there, kill them. Decapitate them truly.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment