Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015 Letters

September 29, 2015 Letters:

September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wrote down your last batch of time on my notebook and it cannot be duplicated here or anywhere.  Pardon any mistakes I had when I try to erase my mistakes on my notebook.

You cannot imprison Philip Manaois or Allan Manaois and do the MORTICIA ON THEM.  Ok?  NO MORE IMPRISONMENT OF PHILIP OR ALLAN MANAOIS AT ANY POINT IN TIME AFTER THE 15TH PROGRAM.  IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, WE'LL CLOSE OF ALL YOUR REALMS AND PLANETS AND YOU CAN'T GET ANYMORE REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS ALREADY WRITTEN BEFORE FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND YOU IN TERMS OF TIME OR REALMS AND PLANETS.  Ok?

Thank you.

AND YOU CAN'T HAVE SERVICE AMYS EITHER.  YOU CAN ONLY HAVE SERVICE AMY WIVES WHERE THE AMYS WILL BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TWICE OR TWO DAYS A WEEK.  NO ERROR ON THIS.  PARDON ANY MISTAKES THAT I MIGHT'VE WRITTEN AND ERASED.  ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE AMYS, ONLY SERVICE AMY WIVES OR SERVICE GIRLS WIVES.  OK?

THERE'S NO MORE IMPRISONMENT OF ANY STARSHIP CRUISERS EITHER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IMPRISONMENT OF ANYBODY, ESPCIALLY PHILIP MANAOIS AND ALLAN MANAOIS, WE'LL CLOSE OFF YOUR REALMS AND PLANETS.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to be married to DeMarcus Bishop only during my very first lifetime.  I don't want anyone else.  If you present Jesse Spalberg to me or the blonde Gabriel, I'll just walk away and tell them I don't need them.  I will not be with anybody that calls me a fraud and kills me.  That's only a childish behavior and no such kids will get my love.  Only Travis and all his selves will get my love and no pretenders, scammers, liars, thieves, unjust, ungodly, and unlawful to God and of the human rights.

And once the leaders of the planet are done with abusing me, they will become slaves and will be struck down by a lethal force unknown to man and of man.  God will kill these filthy beasts who are unmerciful against innocent, young ladies.

And I will kill them with lethal weapons that will make them think twice about hurting me for sure.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Once I receive my money and my lottery money, it's mine and nobody else's.  I don't have to follow anybody's rules about who I'm going to marry if you have someone else for me besides DeMarcus Bishop.  Ok?

I reserve the right in whom I want to be with.  NO ONE CAN FORCE ME TO BE WITH SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE OR TRUST.  Ok?

I wish to be with DeMarcus Bishop this whole entire lifetime of mine.  I will not divorce him.  If he divorces me, I will not remarry anybody.  Thank you.  I'm alone all by myself.  So, you better not allow him to divorce me.  Ok?

I earned my keep and I intend to be free for the whole entire time.

I want control of my whole entire person once the hot, sunshine, 130 degree fahrenheit heat comes.  This is for the whole entire 2 months of the past 'till now.

I will marry Gabriel and no Ethan Dale or Jesse Spalberg in the 5th lifetime, replacing the Henry boys.  This is only one lifetime.

I will still marry Travis Henry for the first 20 lifetimes of my Agenda, except for the 5th lifetime where I will marry Gabriel and no Ethan Dale or Jesse Spalberg.

Jesse Spalberg can be with me at Christopher Nichols' prostitution lifetime - no red, beautiful Amy or Daphne Santos.  If he does, I will imprison him and kill his ass and Mr. Ada Borstein will do it.

Ethan Dale and all his selves in the past, present, and the future are never leaders of the planet.  Demote them all.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Ethan Dale,

You're nothing but a coward and an idiot.  I don't have to explain my life to you.  I know I'm the next Gabriel, then a Travis Henry, and then an Ada Borstein.  You, you're never going to be anything.  You're slow and a has been.  You're never going to be anything again.  For all of the lies and deaths you've incurred upon me, you're going to haul rocks in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for the rest of the time.

Tell my mother, she has to pay like I do the whole entire time.  And I will imprison you from the very beginning to the end of time without my realms and planets getting closed off.  I'll tell the Amy Angels that.  I'll imprison Rob Lowe, Anthony Castello, and 1 Million of yourselves 'till the end of time.

My life is not a lie.  Once I imprison you and do the MORTICIA on you forever, you'll wish you never said that I'm a liar.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If I don't get my check today and you're late to give it to me, you can only get half of the time I wrote for you in my notebook.  And if you imprison my brothers, or anybody in your planets and realms, we will close off all your planets and realms and take you over after the 15th program.  We will punish you and do the Morticia on you, the true realms shadow people will.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

**I'm not joking around.  I expect it today.**




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Amy Angels & Amy Angels & Friends,

If I don't get my money today, Tuesday, September 29, 2015, imprison and do the Morticia on 10 Million Borstein Boys including Mr. Ada Borstein, not the original Ada Borstein after the 15th program all the way to the end.

And don't listen to their Pussycat Dolls buttons song - it will never affect you in any way.  The Borstein people cannot take over of any of your planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Since you and I cannot agree on anything, and you're always late on everything, I'll have the true realms shadow people continue to make your time more half from half of what it was and then when you're done, we will close off all the realms and planets of yours so you cannot go back and forth.

You replicated myselve's inventions for your own gain, you took realms from people and abused them, you imprisoned us and treated us like we're not humans without freedom, love, care, and just plain abused.

We will do the same to you after the 15th program and all of your planets and realms as we close it all of your planets and realms after you're done.  Thank you.

Make sure that if you get out of this mode, which I doubt, I could care less if I die here, because I'll have the true realms shadow people demote all of you and take over your ass, all of your prejudice, childish, ass.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you make me wait more than a year or so, you cannot kill Philip Manaois or any of us at the age of 70 years old.  I'll give you 2 days to put me to the test.  Once Philip is dead at the age of 70 years old, I'll commit suicide by jumping off a building, if I don't get my check tomorrow or the next day.  So, you can kiss your ass goodbye.  You'll never be able to use me, nor will you get any more realms.  The whole thing has collapsed.  All that was written by me is nothing.

I'll buy a condominium in downtown portland and jump off from there.  Watch me do it because Philip is my life.  I'm thinking about doing it anyway, so you can't get any realms, you fucking bastard.

NO GODDESS ANGEL, NO NOTHING.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Allan,

If you are a Borstein boy right now, you cannot become a Borstein Boy again once you guys are done in this Kingdom.

People will trample upon you guys' very steps, they will strike you down, they will punish you, and make you tire and work mercilessly because you are unjust, ungodly, prejudice and people will yell at you, discriminate against you and turn you into their slaves forever for eternity.

Each new Borstein people in every Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses will go through the unjust mode and will be punished consequently by others.  They will not give you what you want, and they'll never give you clothes, money, and shoes, or cars, or housing.  You will eat human beings, from trash because that's what you made people do when you guys were on power.

People will turn you into a prostitute and whosoever did that to begin with will be smited by God.

I wish for all of the Manning people to be killed by true decapitation 50,000 Million Billion times per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  Ok?  And this credit is not enough to save you from ultimate doom for you kill innocent girls inside your homes.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you make me wait to get my check for more than 2 days from now, DeMarcus will leave me and I will never have sex with anyone on this lifetime of mine.  My money is mine for the whole entire time.  And I'll just not do anything because I have no smarts to study civil engineering and fashion design.

Thank you.

I will not get married to Gabriel or Jesse Spalberg the second time around.  I refuse.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




September 29, 2015

Dear Philip,

You are my blessing.  With your Godly touch and heavenly soul, I'm able to create things that seems too impossible to create.  Just like the breath of the fire God, and the mercy of an Angel, I became a Goddess Angel.

You are different from the others.  You're kind, good-hearted, and ever wishfully perfect.

Others have tried but failed so they call me a fraud.  But, Zach Meints found out how to get there and whatever he found out scared him - he committed suicide before coming back again.

Do not fear, my brother.  Travis will soon come to pass.  He will no longer have realms in his hand.  He tried to make me create things for him, but failed because he's not blessed.

Only you is blessed.  Up to this day, they still call me a liar because they don't understand me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment