September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
This is the wedding event planner that I'm going to use for my wedding at Amanpulo Resort, Pamalican Islands, Philippines. Ok? Here it is: http://www.rjwhyte.com/about/. Wedding Planner and Political and Government events or Social Celebrations to make DeMarcus Bishop's day, a special day for all of my friends and loved ones. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Mr. Ada Borstein & Friends, Sephiroth (3 times), Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends (twice), not enemies, you freaks bitching assholes,
Mr. Michael Gurfinkel wants the realms Amy Angels to give you a 10x10 matrix of realms and planets. She'll give you 10 Billion times "sets of realms" times 10 fold of "sets of realms" and planets with each planet per realm having 30 Billion timelines and 2 Billion time periods per timeline per planet per realm just like everywhere before and after, no more, no less. Ok? This is what we can offer you and the other boys each. Ok?
Sorry, it's such a short notice, considering we should have more time because "love is everlasting, suddenly, life has new meaning to me. there's beauty up above and take notice of things we never noticed of, wake up and suddenly, you're in love".
Ok?
As for the Amy Angels, and the Amy Angels & Friends, they get the same amount of 10x10 matrix of "sets of realms" with 30 Billion timelines and 2 Billion time periods per timeline per planet per realm. Ok? No more, no less. Sorry, if you had been nice to me and stopped calling me crap and other words of malice, I would give you more, but, we're not going to do that anymore. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
When I divorce DeMarcus Bishop, 20 years later for only this lifetime during my Agenda, I will be with Jesse Spalberg for 30 years or less. I want our wedding and reception to take place in the ELYSIAN BALLROOM, PORTLAND, OREGON, USA. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to have President Barack Obama to be at my wedding to DeMarcus Bishop on our wedding day at Amanpulo Resort, Pamalican Islands, Philippines. I will donate $10 Million to his favorite charity and give him $25 Million for private spending. I also wish to have News Anchor, Debra Gil of Channel 12 fox news, Portland, Oregon to be at my wedding to DeMarcus Bishop on our wedding day at Amanpulo Resort, Pamalican Islands, Philippines. I'll donate $10 Million to her favorite charity, give her a house, and $10 Million for spending. Ok? I also wish to have Britney Spears to come and attend my wedding day at Amanpulo Resort, Pamalican Islands, Philippines. I'll donate $10 Million to her favorite charity and $25 Million for private spending.
Here's what I'll write when I send them a letter through email:
Dear Miss/Ms/Mrs/Mr,
I'm inviting you and a guest to my wedding at Amanpulo Resort, Pamalican Islands, Philippines to be with my husband to be, named DeMarcus Bishop and a group of people on June 4, 2016. RSVP for your attention to this matter so we can make proper arrangements in the Island. We will be staying there for 2 weeks and then Island hop to Baros Island, Maldives, Asia for another 2 weeks before returning home to the Philippines or the United States.
We are an eclectic mixed of people. Some of us are black, filipino, filipino chinese, white, able and disabled people. We would like your presence because some of us are voters for the right causes minding not all of us think right. Most of us are Republicans, while, myself is a Democrat.
I would like to announce the disparity and planned wrong-doing of Donald Trump, the front runner in the Republican candidates for Presidency. I'd like to deport him to Germany with the rest of the Greeks and Syrian refugees who are in need of a place to call home because he's not going to deport and expelled Millions of migrants who are in need of shelter and protection. He cannot deport American citizens and migrants from Mexico who are in need of protection from the current dicrepid lifestyle that the Mexican Government offers them. And he cannot deport the Millions of people of color, American citizens back to their native countries.
I agree about Germany giving the Greeks and Syrians refuge in time of chaos in Greece. Donald Trump is a biased, professional dumb guy who's prejudices will have the United States of America have a Nuclear Melt Down. He said, on the News that he's thinking about taking over the rich oiled countries of the Middle East and run their people like puppets because that's what he's doing now, campaigning for modern slavery around the World and the Masters are white people. The World is not ready or are they ever going to be for that type of thinking.
Please stop the wars everywhere because I know the United States are the ones sending guns and other weapons and weapons of mass destruction to countries around the World. I would promote peace, relationships, and love and care. This is a more feasible task. The Angels, leaders of the planet should follow my program instead of creating wars against children, women, and men that are innocent people. Ok?
I'm going to vote for Mrs. Hillary Clinton because I believe that she can stop the wars. We need a woman's touch to stop all the wars around the World, to promote peace, to promote viable economies, to open up trade agreements between the United States of America to all of the countries around the World, and build lasting relationships and improve the condition of Mexican migrants by giving them US citizenships and give them jobs.
You will never understand me when you read my blog. I'm prejudice against black people - that's the main theme of my blog and I'm notorious for calling people little and turning them into gay people. I target and kill by wishes in writing to all of the people that had treated me nasty because they know that I'm little here - I'm a service amy for the male Angels. But, I'm also big. I have my own realms and planets without all other female Angels sharing it with me, except for the premiere leaders of the planet, the Amy Angels.
My money came from the US Government, itself which allows me more freedom to share it, spend it, and use it for the sakes of my Program for the Amy Angel Program and beyond. I'm not going to lie. There are Angels among us. For one, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Models are Angels and all of the nice, little, and big sweet ladies and girls around the World are all Angels.
We'd like to promote happiness in times of turbulence, hope, and laughter and healing. I've said and wrote so many bad and nasty and downright crazy and prejudice and discriminatory things over the years, and criticizing people who have put me down and angered me. But, now, I am done and it's time to go back to school and start working again.
Well, that's what I want to tell you. Thank you for taking your precious time with me and my loved ones and may God bless you always.
Sincerely,
Amalia Manaois
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for my brothers and their descendants and my descendants and all of my "original first family's" descendants to have the same kind of rich and free and a vacation like lifestyle and 3/4 of the time, they are working and have a big business for 2,500 lifetimes in a row per timeline per time period after the Amy Angel Program is over per time period per timeline. Ok?
The direct descendants are their own selves and their cousins are the cousin's own selves too with 3 boys and 2 girls that are not them and are starship cruisers. Ok?
Thank you.
And give all starship cruisers housing, food, transportation, clothing, shoes, education, electricity, fresh water during the beginning of the modern era and beyond. Ok? This is from now to forever.
Thank you.
They must extinguish the $2.5 Billion that I'm going to give to my brothers each, and $25 Million to the other people on my list, more or less before the Government takes over and gives their descendants regular housing, jobs or small business, $5,000 a month in monetary allowance, cars, clothes, shoes, food, beauty & hygiene products, jewelry, handbags, accessories, and an initial $3 Million for theirwedding events, anniversaries, birthdays, funerals, and everything else.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please continue giving President Barack Obama his 2016 office salary every year plus all other benefits that come with his salary per year during his lifetime and his daughters and granddaughters, give them $100,000 each per year plus other benefits like President Barack Obama for being a descendant of a President of the United States of America. Ok?
In the year, 2017, the new President of the United States, Mrs. Hillary Clinton will pass the 2-tier descendants salary and benefits of the cabinet members of the United States of America for one lifetime.
Ok? This policy will go back all the way to Carter years and beyond. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear President Barack Obama & first lady & first daughters,
Please ask the Angels, leaders of the planet for you to travel through time to the future and back. There you will see my whole Agenda as a Goddess Angel. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
After I get my money, I will go back to the Philippines in January, 2016 with my brothers, Philip and Allan, mom & clare, demarcus, stella, roscoe, tito rey & family, and uncle roger & auntie jocelyn to give money to my relatives down there. I'll be using European Bodyguards for executives & their guests.
We will be using a private jet to and from the Philippines.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 5, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
After I get my money, I will go back to the Philippines in January, 2016 with my brothers, Philip and Allan, mom & clare, demarcus, stella, roscoe, tito rey & family, and uncle roger & auntie jocelyn to give money to my relatives down there. I'll be using European Bodyguards for executives & their guests.
We will be using a private jet to and from the Philippines.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment