September 21, 2015
Dear Miley Cyrus,
You will take 1/3 of my position as a service girl in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms for the VI level of leaders of the planet in the Borstein Boys group.
Mr. Ada Borstein will test their boys with DNA and Blood Marker, psychological testing, art testing, science testing, english and literature testing, Holy Bible testing, dance routine testing, singing routine testing, business endeavor testing, politics testing, math testing, and communications testing, plus intelligence quotient testing.
Mr. Ada Borstein will choose the path for each and single leaders of the planet and categorize them in 6 levels with the 1st level as the ones that has been chosen by Mr. Ada Borstein, himself, the original one or the one that is most intelligent. The original Ada Borstein is in level 1. The older ones are in level 1 and the ones that spent their waking hour in Hell, personally is in level 1 - 2. The ones that were brought down from Hell and spent their lives on Earth only is in level 3-6. You figure it out, Mr. Ada Borstein. All Borstein boys and girls that are starship cruisers, demoted will live as leaders of the planet in level 7 and will be paying 365 heads times 5 in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. The level 7 Borstein Boys and Girls get the best Jobs on the planet along with the other leaders of the planet.
Miley Cyrus is not one of the Borstein Boys and Girls. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear all leaders of the planet with their own planets and realms that are sharing with Mr. Ada Borstein,
You are all Oxen Gods and Goddesses. I wish to give you the same amount of planets and realms that Mr. Ada Borstein has in the pre-modern 21st century like today in this planet, and then I'll give you 10 x 1 Billion matrix of times of "sets of realms" with 20 Billion planets per realm with 30 Billion timelines and 2 Billion time periods per timeline per planet per realm each. Ok?
Mr. Ada Borstein will build your planets and he will be 25,000 Million Billion selves of his in your planets each.
You may be 25,000 Million Billion selves of yours in your planets each. All of your powers will be stripped and you will be given full magical powers by Evan and Jaron and his team of Oxen Gods too. Ok?
The rest of the population of each of your planet are regular human beings. Ok?
Thank you.
NO CHEATING ON THIS. IF YOU CHEAT, WE WILL TURN YOU OFF AND YOU'LL FALL FROM GRACE AND DIE.
THERE WILL BE NO SERVICE AMYS THAT ARE MYSELVES OR ANY OTHER FEMALE ANGELS OR FEMALE HUMANS OR FEMALE OXEN GODDESSES. WE WILL NOT SERVICE YOUR ASS.
YOU'VE GOT TO FIND A WIFE AND MARRY THEM, TREAT THEM LIKE A RESPECTABLE PERSON AND GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS.
I'M NOT A SLAVE OF EVERYBODY. I'M NO GARBAGE. I AM A HUMAN BEING, AN ANGEL, A GODDESS ANGEL. OK? IF I AM TO BE SEEN AS A GOD, I SHOULD THINK AND BEHAVE LIKE A GOD, NOT ONLY AS A RESPECTED PERSON BUT A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD.
ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE GIRLS FOR YOU GUYS AND GALS EXCEPT FOR THE BORSTEIN BOYS AND MR. ADA BORSTEIN. I'VE HAD ENOUGH.
WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO THE "AVE MARIA" PART IN THIS TIME FRAME. I'VE HAD ENOUGH.
AND IF YOU CHEAT, WE'LL CLOSE OFF ALL PLANETS AND REALMS AND TURN YOU GUYS ALL OFF.
There's no imprisonment of any starship cruisers including Billy Zane, ok? NO MORE! NO IMPRISONMENT OF ANY OF MY ORIGINAL FIRST FAMILY EITHER. IT HAS TO BE THAT EVERYBODY'S ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, AND TOTALLY FREE. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear People,
I changed my mind. I will continue writing on this blog. And then, I'm going to erase it 3 years from now.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys,
I wish for you to never imprison any starship cruisers at all in your planets and realms. Ok? It's time to be good now. Gulpi sa gulat doesn't work at all and my kind of justice is only for revenge. I'm also notorious for being an overkill of people. Don't let this happen to anybody anymore. Ok? These days, you've got to be smarter than your average dog. I don't know how you can do this, but I'm not saying that I don't mind my own business, but, there's so many other people out there that just wants to harm people regardless of what you give them.
You must have the Oxen Gods and Oxen Goddesses that you're sharing planets with sign an agreement that if they want to pursue and take a chance to be an Angel or if they want to live longer, you'd take 1 Billion of theirselves each to your planets and realms and live forever as a starship cruiser. The fee of using luxury top of the line homes, furniture, appliances, cars, clothes, shoes, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, absolute freedom, no wars, no prostitutes, no poverty, no crimes other than paying 365 heads times 20 per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation is a per lifetime fee. Ok?
You will survey their behavior and the ones that behaves will be chosen to come with you. NO KILLINGS OF EACH OTHER. You will bring them all back here in this realm and future realms - no past realms.
You may only choose 1 Billion selves of the Oxen Gods per each persona of an Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
You must also not let them (the oxen gods and goddesses and angels boys and girls) have any service girls. Ok? This must be observed at all times.
You, and your boys, and the Amy Angels, and Evan and Jaron and his team of Oxen Gods will help you to do what is best for you. You don't want to die there, so they'll help you. Ok?
Please Include the Angels boys and girls from the beginning of time to have the same amount of planets and realms as the Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
And please get 1 Billion selves of theirs each to live in your planets and realms.
Thank you.
I just realized that Mr. Barack Obama is an Oxen God. He took an Angel wife, named Michelle Obama. So, he will not be the next Ada Borstein.
The next Ada Borstein is Herminigildo Manaois or any of Allan Manaois' selves.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein (2 times), Borstein Boys (2 times), Amy Angels (2 times), Amy Angels & Friends (2 times), Evan and Jaron (4 times), Reuben or Justin Bieber, the guy that did my star wars era planets (4 times), Mick Jagger (4 times), Amy Angels & Allan Manaois (2 times), Amy Angels & Philip Manaois (2 times), Amy Angels & Dorotea Manaois & Daniel Kasaback & the Manning family (2 times), and our 500 Million children from each one of the people mentioned here except for the Angels, sent to the Amy Angels' planets by Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to give you 10 x 10,000 Billion x 1,000 matrix of times of "sets of realms" with 20 Billion planets per realm and 30 Billion timelines with 2 Billion time periods per timelines per planet per realm. Ok?
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTE PROGRAM
NO CRIMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO POVERTY
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES
PLEASE REFER TO THE 15TH PROGRAM AND HOW IT WAS DONE AND DO IT HERE IN THIS TIME FRAME.
THERE IS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM.
THERE ARE NO IMPRISONMENT OF ANYBODY ON THE PLANETS AND REALMS EXCEPT FOR THE SERVICE AMYS.
NO IMPRISONMENT OF DEMARCUS BISHOP, ALLAN MANAOIS, PHILIP MANAOIS, ROGER MENDOZA OR REYNALDO MENDOZA OR DOROTEA MANAOIS GOLDIN. OK?
WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND BEGIN AT THE 15TH PROGRAM FOR WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE EXCEPT FOR THE REALMS AND PLANETS GIVEN.
WE WILL TURN OFF ANYBODY THAT IMPRISONS PEOPLE AND KILLS THEM AND DOES HARDSHIP UPON THEM.
I WANT THE SERVICE AMYS TO BE REHABILITATED AND RECYCLED EVERY 10,000 REALMS FOR 1,000 REALMS OF FREEDOM.
TREAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT AND EDUCATE HER, GIVE HER PICTURE PERFECT MEMORY AND HEARING PERFECT MEMORY WHILE SHE IS FREE. DON'T KILL HER OK? MARRY HER, KEEP HER ALIVE IN SPIRIT, MEMORY, AND THOUGHT AND SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, GIVE YOU AFFECTION, AND LOVE YOU WITH ALL HER HEART AND RESPECT YOU IF YOU GIVE HER ALL OF THIS. THIS IS DURING THE TIME WHEN SHE IS FREE. SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND A LOT OF LIFE BLOOMING INSTEAD OF THE VEGETABLE YOU SEE EVERYDAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. ABSOLUTELY MUST FOLLOW THIS PARAGRAPH.
THE AMY ANGELS WILL TURN OFF ALL OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S MAGICAL POWERS IF HE DOESN'T DO THIS. IT MUST BE DONE. AND I WANT EVAN AND JARON TO TURN OFF ALL PLANETS AND REALMS IF THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE AND THE SENTENCE ABOVE DOESN'T GET DONE. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Evan and Jaron,
I will give all of the imprisoned people in your planets and realms and Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms, including all of the service girls and service amys to be sent to the Amy Angels & Friends' planets and realms and I will give them 10 times as many planets and realms to be free than you have or Mr. Ada Borstein's have. Ok?
I need to request this or I will never feel better about myself. Ok? Please provide the realms for me as we continue to rise as brothers and sisters, or boyfriend and girlfriend, or wife and husband. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Amy Angels (100 times) and Amy Angels & Friends (510 Pentillion times),
I wish to give you 510 Pentillion x 10,000 Million Billion Trillion Quarternillion and Million Billion x 1,000,000 x 510 Pentillion matrix of times of "sets of realms" with 20 Billion planets per realm and 30 Billion timelines with 2 Billion time periods per timelines per planet per realm. Ok? Let's make all of that time to the 10^24 times each.
To Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys, Evan and Jaron and your team of Oxen Gods: You will bring all of your starship cruisers with you (1 persona each every week from the beginning to the end), plus all of the former imprisoned people in your planets and realms that includes the service girls and service amys (all, 1 persona each per day from the beginning to the end), and all leaders of the planet (1 time each only at the very end) to the planets and realms of the Amy Angels & Friends. Ok? The Amy Angels & Friends and Amy Angels (50 times) will share with you the tasks of running and building a planet. Ok? There must be absolute freedom everywhere. Everybody can go outside of their house and walk or roam about the planet, drive, or fly a flying car, ride a train, anything. Please give the people a family oriented entertainment and safe entertainment. Ok? Please show them all of the star wars era planet stories ever shown on movies and digital entertainment. NO PROSTITUTION.
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTE PROGRAM
NO CRIMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO POVERTY
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES
PLEASE REFER TO THE 15TH PROGRAM AND HOW IT WAS DONE AND DO IT IN THIS TIME FRAME.
THERE IS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM.
THERE ARE NO IMPRISONMENT OF ANYBODY ON THE PLANETS AND REALMS EXCEPT FOR THE SERVICE AMYS.
NO IMPRISONMENT OF DEMARCUS BISHOP, ALLAN MANAOIS, PHILIP MANAOIS, ROGER MENDOZA OR REYNALDO MENDOZA OR DOROTEA MANAOIS GOLDIN. OK?
WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND BEGIN AT THE 15TH PROGRAM FOR WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE EXCEPT FOR THE REALMS AND PLANETS GIVEN.
WE WILL TURN OFF ANYBODY THAT IMPRISONS PEOPLE AND KILLS THEM AND DOES HARDSHIP UPON THEM.
I WANT THE SERVICE AMYS TO BE REHABILITATED AND RECYCLED EVERY 10,000 REALMS FOR 1,000 REALMS OF FREEDOM.
TREAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT AND EDUCATE HER, GIVE HER PICTURE PERFECT MEMORY AND HEARING PERFECT MEMORY WHILE SHE IS FREE. DON'T KILL HER OK? MARRY HER, KEEP HER ALIVE IN SPIRIT, MEMORY, AND THOUGHT AND SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, GIVE YOU AFFECTION, AND LOVE YOU WITH ALL HER HEART AND RESPECT YOU IF YOU GIVE HER ALL OF THIS. THIS IS DURING THE TIME WHEN SHE IS FREE. SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND A LOT OF LIFE BLOOMING INSTEAD OF THE VEGETABLE YOU SEE EVERYDAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. ABSOLUTELY MUST FOLLOW THIS PARAGRAPH.
THE AMY ANGELS WILL TURN OFF ALL OF MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S MAGICAL POWERS IF HE DOESN'T DO THIS. IT MUST BE DONE. AND I WANT EVAN AND JARON TO TURN OFF ALL PLANETS AND REALMS IF THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE AND THE SENTENCE ABOVE DOESN'T GET DONE. OK?
NO slavery days or black slavery days at any point in time.
From today all the way to the end, everybody on the planet will be white people, including in ancient egypt and then the Jews, Blacks, Chinese, and Persians slaves were rescued by Moses, a Jew to lead them to the promised Kingdom of God. When they have reached the Promised Kingdom of God, the white people had married them and had children with them, turning everybody into white people all the way to the end of each timeline. Ok?
Please copy all of the civilizations of the new little Amy Angels and everything about them one to whenever for each 10 x 10 batches of time.
Ok?
By the way, Justin Bieber or Reuben will be part of the team of Oxen Gods with Evan and Jaron and so is Mick Jagger. Ok?
And then, rehabilitate everybody. It's time for healing and good, comfortable living.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Evan and Jaron and Amy Angels,
I've just listened to the song, MAGING SINO KA MAN, and I don't want this done to any starship cruisers, especially, my "original first family". Ok?
Thank you.
If Mr. Ada Borstein imprisons anyone at any point in time in these most recent time I gave them, turn the Borstein boys off and close off all planets and realms. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Steven of Rockwood Adult Care Home to never die as a "potato tuber" or "vegetable" like what Andrew wanted him too. Don't let Andrew win, ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please have Philip Manaois die during the very first 1st program only of your programs as a vegetable, 1 person per time period in the Philippines during the beginning of the modern era. Ok? After that, we will never kill him that way again.
And please have Allan Manaois die during the very first 1st program only of your programs as a vegetable, 1 person per time period in the Philippines during the beginning of the modern era. Ok? After that we will never kill him that way again. And please have him die as a non-vegetable, 1 person per time period in the Philippines during the beginning of the modern era. Ok? This is at the very first 1st program only of your programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 21, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Evan and Jaron, Amy Angels,
I wish for you to TAKE OVER all of the planets and realms of the first group of OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES.
Thank you.
I will not be giving the first group of OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES the 10 x 1 Billion matrix of times of "sets of realms" and planets to them, plus all of the same amount of your time.
I wish for the Amy Angels to give the 10 x 1 Billion matrix of times of "sets of realms" and planets to them, plus all of the same amount of your time each. They will be stripped off their magical powers, and Evan and Jaron's going to give them full magical powers.
I just realized that I've been mistreated by the first group locos. Their insecurity has led me to believe that they all should be punished 2 times by sending them to the star wars era planets, however many you like it. Ok? These lazy human bozos and dog locos think that they're better than me. I don't say and control their destiny. Whether they become a dog or a human or a shrimp or a tree, I don't care. For all I know, they're poochies.
Erica should be kicked in the ass. I never said anything blasphemous or threaterous to these people. But, if they want to harm people, especially humans, and other unfortunate folks like me.
They have so many excuses. Their dog selves are getting killed and so are they. Just true acts of evil. These people shouldn't even become Angels. They're all going to be zero. I won't send them to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Only Sons of God are their leaders in life. Once the Sons of God are gone, they all become shrimp food.
I want you to go back in time and rehabilitate all those little kids, little people that are myselves.
Because I know, these dog locos are so bad. Chop their heads off.
NO WHEEL OF FORTUNE. I DON'T WANT THEM COMING BACK AS ANGELS OR OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES. MAKE THEM HAVE SEX WITH HUMANS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT HUMAN SLAVES. THEY'RE NOT ROYALTY. GOD BLESSES THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE SLAVES, BUT THEY'RE GOING TO FALL OUT OF GRACE AND GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND SOME ARE NOT GOING BACK AT ALL - THEY'RE WHITE HUMANS FOREVER AFTER THAT, THEY BECOME SHRIMPS.
I don't want to explain anymore. May their guilt blows up in their face.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment