November 26, 2015 Letters:
November 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
If you're not going to let me blossom and grow, me, right here, right now, I'm not going to commit suicide. Please give me a 5 bedroom house with 5.2 bathrooms, formal dining room, informal dining room, large kitchen, and office. Ok? Please give me also $5 Million for using my blog and letting my other selves do their Agenda. Ok? Please give me a job too and erase all of my records from the police for domestic violence and then, don't give my mother a house. She stays in a 1,000 square foot home that Allan bought just recently, the one with the white and green garage. She argued with me tonight and she is just too much to bear sometimes. She doesn't respect me, only my brothers. So, my brothers will have the same lifestyle as me, $5 Million each, 5 bedroom housing, newly built and so are mine.
I don't know my mother would think she's not special. She's famous, very beautiful, and all of the people likes her instead of me. She did not give them comfort, treasures, food, work, transportation - nothing. The only thing that she's famous for is my father. But, it is not her own that made her special, it's because God killed one of herselves, Rihanna.
My mother thinks she's all that, that fool. This is not her reign. I'm the Queen here, the only one, and all myselves.
She already had her sad days. Why does she want to be sad again? I don't know she would think that it's all my fault. Before I wrote it, it was already there. I don't know she would think that she's lower than a rat. She just might be a rat someday. Who knows - a black rat. They always take her side. Don't they know that she's an Oxen Goddess? Look at Eli Manning's past empire. It's huge. He opened those realms.
I don't know why she's thinking that she could blame everything on me. Her and Justin Bieber are the same. I don't like them. Throwing their fits at me when they had everything. A moments' work for a lifetime pleasure. But, I'm not going to let my mother hurt me anymore.
Everybody's so free in the distant future plus they have mansions, a smaller size that is, a 1/3 size of a true mansion - 10,000 square feet, and expensive and leisurely lifestyle.
I'm so mad at everybody. Complaining all the time. Fuck ya'll. Stupid brats.
And everybody is white people too. I've turned darkness into light because I died and so did DeMarcus. We both died without getting decapitated.
NOPE, SORRY, NO STAR WARS ERA PLANET STORIES AT ANY POINT IN TIME FROM THE 2ND PROGRAM ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF OUR LIVES HERE IN THE UNIVERSE.
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND, NO SUGAR AMYS PROGRAM, NO WAR ZONES, NO POVERTY, EVERYBODY IS WELL-OFF. OK?
Anyways, if you don't mind, Mr. Ada Borstein, can you give me what I ask for such as all rounds of the 2nd groups of people for you to bring to their own respective places, especially, Tito Rey, Tito Roger, Me, Service Amys, Goddess Angels, Philip, Allan and others more. Ok? NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AND EMPIRES AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
Thank you.
Also, you cannot take more than one time of everybody's time - everybody only gets one, 10,000 X 10,000 Billion Fold, you, the same - only one. Nevermind the "each". Ok?
So, if you are able to get me into a living space and a few million US dollars, a job, education, training dental hygienist in the military, I wouldn't mind. Ok? Just don't send me to the war zones. I'd like to clean our soldier's teeth. And if you must send me to the war zones, fine, I'd be a marine. So, if I die in action, I'd like to be buried in the national cemetery for military men and women.
Ok?
Come on, are you going to let me go or not? If you don't let me become an inventor and a princess of Oregon, you will not get anytime. If I die before my blog gets done, no time for you whatsoever. The true realms shadow girls need the whole Agenda completed before they can add time to themselves to everybody.
Please tell Miraslova that she's an idiot. She has picture perfect memory because she is a Borstein Girl. Please send 10,000 of herselves to the Marble Amys' planets and realms and empires so we can deal with that rat.
As far as I'm concerned, I have 10 records of extraordinary abilities. It's true that I cannot be compared to the new little Amy Angels when it comes to invention and Miraslova is only a copy cat, that bitch, telling me, "it's combination", gago, tanga, look around you, there are many ideas to put together. It is not a combination of an already made thing, but with your own style. Stupid yung gagong 'yun eh!
And NO, WHAT YOU HEAR FROM ME READING TEXTBOOKS IS NOTHING. I TOLD THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS NOT TO CHEAT. THEY ARE REALLY INTELLIGENT. THEY HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT THEY INVENTED IN A REPORT, LICENSE #, MORE DOCUMENTATION PERTAINING TO MATH, ENGINEERING, SCIENCE, WHATEVER, AND NO, THEY CANNOT COME HERE, ONLY A FEW FROM THE LAST TIME I SAID THEY COULD.
THAT FUCKING MIRASLOVA IS DEAD. SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH AND ACCUSED ME OF STEALING WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE CANNOT HAVE THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGEL'S INVENTION'S PLANETS AND REALMS. GAGO KA! I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF.
Besides, I know that nobody else came up with what we got. Ada Borstein is an idiot. Besides, I'm mentioned as an Oracle, a prophecy, a computer, a bowl of holy water, up there with God as an Angel in the Heavens in the beginning of time.
And also, I want you to release and set free the aging and disabled service amys and send them to the Marble Amys' planets and realms, and empires. Ok? Please do the same for all of the people that are or were imprisoned in your empires, planets, and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot take us back to go to your planets, and realms, and empires back. Ok? None of the 2nd group or the Amy Angels and their friends, the Amy Angels, the true realms shadow girls. Watch out. Miraslova is threatening Roxana to kill me. Fuck you, Miraslova, you're going to die 100,000 times per time period by true decapitation in all of the people's time I gave to. I'm never going to give you any time, fucker. You're a black, fat, bitch that is Russian, pretending to be white and is very rude and a damn whore. You're evil. Don't you know that God kills evil people, not good people, but bad people and you're not a good person, bitch!
She said in a whisper earlier that she never want me to do it because she's afraid to die. Well, what about me? Yup, that's what she said. She also said, "black" planets. Huh. Well, you guys cannot order the realms shadow girls anymore. They're going to have to stop shitting on me. I'm not a fucker and if I am, I'll make sure to slap their faces, hang them on a tree, imprison them and truly decapitate them, let them become my slaves, drag their bodies from one point to another because this is what they do to me and my family on a daily basis.
We've got to have, ooops, I meant closure to our Program. Nevermind the disclosure. Ok? Only 2 left or 4 more left and you're done, Justin Bieber. You can rest now.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 26, 2015
Dear People,
I now want to make a closure to anymore requests. Mr. Ada Borstein cannot take over the realms, planets, and empires of everybody else's especially the Marble Amys' planets, realms, and empires. You cannot. You have been given a law by God that says we have a boundary or a wall against each other. I cannot take over you and I cannot do anything against you except kill your ass and demote you. Thus, you cannot take over me, you cannot do anything against me at all. Ok? You cannot demote me or any of the Amys at all. Ok?
And you cannot imprison and kill the new little Amy Angels. Ok? There will be no prostitution after the 1st programs.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment