November 11, 2015 Letters:
November 11, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I don't want Emma Montenegro to be my daughter all the time during my Agenda.
I'd like to make a request, a sincere request that I'd know you'll do for me for my own's sake, and not yours. I wish to be with my own true children and grandchildren and great grandchildren during my Agenda. Please do the same for my brothers, mother Dorotea Manaois as her children are my siblings and so are my brothers. My brothers and I will have Herminigildo Manaois for a father plus mom and dad's own children, and then, my stepdad, Claire Goldin will be one of my 2nd Uncles. Ok
I wish for all of the Amys that are in the Amy Angel Program to have the same thing as the above paragraph, by being with their very own true children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.
All other people that must be at the Castle Days will be guests, cousins, relatives, and friends. Ok?
NO EMMA MONTENEGRO AS MY CHILD DAUGHTER ANYMORE. OK? She's off the list for the remainder of the time. And she will never be in the Castle Days anymore. Sabihin mo, gago siya. Putaktihin sana ang nguso niya.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 11, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I changed my mind about who I'm going to be with during my very first lifetime and all first lifetimes in each timeline after that.
In my very first lifetime, I want to be with Peter Villanueva (white filipino) for the first 20 years. And then, I'm going to be with DeMarcus Bishop (black american) for the last 30 years. Ok. This will be valid for the whole entire Agenda of mine. Ok?
And don't you get in between us.
You've got to stop killing Thalia Emerson. She's a special girl.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 11, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot use any products and name it what you like and use it against me or others. The Devil God, Bahala has made a sign with me yesterday after me using the perfume called Blossom Blast. It's time to say goodbye. Ok? I'm #10. I'll give one more to you, only 1/4 of all her time will be yours, the rest is her own time and Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and her will build her planets, realms, and empires - Miss #11 and use my writings for her program. Ok?
You must refer to this writing always. You must leave all other inventions of the new little Amy Angels as free for everybody. Ok? I've learned that the spooky way. Ok? It's meant to be used for people's comfortable living and for your own pleasure too. Please don't deny people of their rights to have some kind of ownership of their own stuff. They worked for those. And then, when you go inside people's houses and steal their stuff, I hope God will strike you down - no more waiting for you to become Daniel Kasaback. You need to be spoked sooner or later or you'll be a slave in your next several lifetimes.
Blonde haired, blue eyed Angels are not playthings or slaves. And tell Travis, he doesn't deserve my love. He turned everybody into black people, that putangpie. NO MORE. EVERYBODY WILL BE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE AFTER THE FIRST PROGRAMS, AND THE 10TH PROGRAMS.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 11, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please stop killing people that are my husbands during my Agenda. Ok? Free them from bondage, set them all free and never imprison them after the 15th program.
The 10,000 Million Billion tab I put on you to die in your houses are for the service amys and other service girls. You must pay us back even if it's only a portion of what you take from us. A moment's pain for a lifetime pleasure. Ok?
The 25,000 Million Billion tab I put on you to die in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization are for my brothers, travis, and especially, Philip. Philip is seeking justice. He was laughing with God because he was taken advantage by your fucking people. He knows they'll never be leaders of the planet, no matter what you do because you're old. NO MORE. ONLY KIDS HAVE ALL THE FUN. GROWN UPS WORK TO SACRIFICE THEIRSELVES FOR THE SAKES OF THEIR FAMILY.
You cannot assume that everytime that you're a star, you'll come back. God is a bunch of tricks. You should know this, you'll only know who's who when they become ghosts. And you were never a ghost. Not in a way that would spook me. And if that was you, yesterday, well, that just means, God chose you as an instrument for the both of us to come back as an Amy. After all, only superstars get the pie for themselves. And no, you are going to kill everybody in your empires, planets, and realms by true decapitation, only a gunshot in the abdomen, no more head gunshots, only in the abdomen at the end of time. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment