November 14, 2015 Letters:
November 15, 2015
Dear God,
Please enslave the Borstein boys forever and ever and then, kill them in Hell. Ok? I've just had about enough of them trying to smear and make clear that nobody else can be as bad as them because they think it is only for the Boys' club. Please punish girls and boys by killing their original selves if they say nasty things about me, except for my brothers and mother. Thank you.
These Borstein Boys have gone against you, defied your words and holy spirit, and has deemed everyone they encounter as their own personal slave or seeks vendetta against the most rich, the most brave, the most pleasureable in company.
The Borstein Boys have no reason to assume that they'll come back as humanitarian like me for they are ill, sick with fear from you which they put on me as a revenge, yet, only uses me to vegetized me. They are sick with fear from you, but wants to be saved from their savage hearts by thinking they could have freedom again.
I'll put forward a decree with your blessings and never be condemned or put jokes against or sincerely put everything in motion as a joke by the Borstein Boys. I now will stop or end the creation of more Program Amys after the 13th Program Amy. After that, there is no more.
Please hear me. Take me to a place of freedom such as the Blue Man Group Era so I can have rest before I do this again. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 14, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
If you don't want me to go because God showed up here in my room as my reflection, then, you can erase my memory and decapitate me. And we'll start all over again. Ok? I don't want to go anyway, just too much hassle. Ok?
Thank you. I give up. I'm not adding anymore time to anybody's collection of planets and realms and planets except for William K. Asa, if you let me go. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel will give him the exact amount of time that the other people has each. He must follow the same Amy Angel Program that you do all the time and so does the other girl leaders of the planet. Ok?
I'll leave it out to here. Si Mr. Michael Gurfinkel na ang bahala sa lahat.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 14, 2014
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
I wish for you to make sure that the boys who are paying a lot in Mr. Ada Borstein's realms and planets will be justified. However, NO SLAVERY DAYS OR BLACK SLAVERY ERAS anywhere at any point in time. Cut half of Evan and Jaron's time to half and take the other half for yourself, that bastard.
The only ones that has Black Slavery days are the Marble Castle Amys for 10 x 1,000 (large) just as written before. After that, no slavery whatsoever.
Everybody are free absolutely, totally, and completely.
NOBODY GETS IN MY FACE AND TELLS ME I'M NOTHING. I'LL HAVE THEM SIT ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY HERE GOING NOWHERE, except for the ones I've written already that will have their own planets and realms and empires like Edwin Deli and William K. Asa. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 14, 2015
Dear Edwin,
Stay upstairs away from Bobbie. She tried to get you in trouble all the time. There will be no 100,000 planets that you'll die. You'll only die one planet per 1 Million planets for 1,000 Million Billion times per time period. Ok?
That bitch Bobbie is so prejudice and racist that she has no more powers to back up with and she ain't going to be an Oxen Goddess anymore. She might become an Angel, but her powers will be taken away because she and a whole bunch of Oxen Goddesses does not know gratitude, doesn't respect anyone, thinks they're better than anyone when they learned all of the things they know from the new little Amy Angels - everybody, all Angels, all Oxen Gods and Goddesses depended on the new little Amy Angels' knowledges. They have to get permission from me and no my monologue. There will be no more monologue applicable for this whole month and last month. So, whatever I said, cut the time in half.
Thank you.
And that happens only once. It's enough to be cut in half by God, but, never more by the leaders of the planet. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment