Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 21, 2015 Letters

November 21, 2015 Letters:

November 21, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Florencio Ebora,

I don't want to be black during my first lifetime with DeMarcus Bishop for the last 3 times in a row.  Ok?  I already wrote that I'll be a Latina with light skin.  I'm done with being black 2 times or 2 lifetimes during my Agenda - I cannot do that anymore.

I refuse to do anything if you're not going to follow my rules.  NO CHANGES FROM THIS LETTER THAT WILL BE DONE FIRST BEFORE THE DOCUMENT THAT SAYS I'M GOING TO BE LIGHT SKINNED.

I'm going to turn your boys into princes and then kill them by true decapitation after building my Marble Castles.

I now refuse to give Florencio Ebora his empires, planets, and realms.  He will never have them.  And kill that motherfucker.  He's a gay faggot.  I'll eat his carcass for breakfast.  He's a damn liar.  Obviously, he's never seen this side of the Universe yet.  You guys have nothing, not even one penny because I died in the fire.  That girl is no longer me.  You had nothing which makes you have God-given protection in Hell which has nothing.  You failed me and I think it's going to be like this for a while.  I just know I'll come back as Roxanna, a true Oxen Goddess.  And everytime you make her hardship, one Borstein boy will be sent to the war zones.

I'll be in the company of the Oxen Gods and Goddesses for a while until I become Dorotea Manaois, then, I am no more.

That bozo telling me that without him, I can't go.  Who cares?  I have more than enough times to kill these weeds with my poison, you goddamn, egotistical losers.  You're never going to get what I have no matter what I've seen, heard, or written or said.  Nevermind the 50%.  NO such thing.

I hate stupid, ugly, and downright, abusive and nasty people.  You don't deserve anything, nothing at all.  You're a dog that does nothing for pleasure and soon, you will all be dead.  You don't deserve respect.  You don't deserve love.  You don't deserve desire.  You deserve nothing at all.  And if you had all of this, I'll chop you down right after so you cannot repeat again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 21, 2015

Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,

I wish for you to be the premiere leaders of the planet and that you're 40,000 Million Billion per planet, per realm, per empire.  Ok?

Please don't give everybody that I gave planets and realms to, a service amy wife or Amy starship cruiser maid or any Amys to be killed or prostituted.

Ok?

There will be no other leader of the planet in any of the people I gave planets and realms and empires too but you because I'm trusting in you that you will do the right things for me.

There will be no getting even with me for I had suffered tremendously everywhere.  There will be no imprisonment of Amys whatsoever.

I'm not going to sacrifice myself because I didn't get to be a Goddess Angel.  I think it's worth that you house all of the little Amys and little Amy Angels that gave you realms in everybody's planets, safe and sound.

Please kill Florencio Ebora, 40,000 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and ancient civilizations everywhere that you govern.  Ok?

And I don't want the Amys to be a prostitute anywhere and I don't want anybody killing me either.

This is for the whole 10,000 Billion fold of empires, planets, and realms that I just added and multiplied to the Marble Castle Amys' time.  We will enslave all Borstein Boys and Borstein Girls and the starship cruisers at this time.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment