Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12, 2015 Letters

November 12, 2015 Letters:

November 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please don't kill Roscoe at any point in time even if I've eaten slices of pizzas.  Ok?  You cannot change things without my permission.  I'll eat your food and that's all what it means, food.  Ok?  And don't kill the "original" selves of Roxana, Christina, Amber, and Bobbie, and Amara.  Ok?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 12, 2015

Dear Philip, my brother,

When mom was a Program Amy just like me, you were her Justin Bieber.

Either all of the boys to be the next who and who were all a Justin Bieber once, that just means, I'm yet or any one of myselves are yet to become a Justin Bieber.  Know what I mean?

We really don't know.  One thing for sure is that I am destined to be with Philip someday.  I died in the flames and I'll come back as your Amy.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish I will be with one of Philip Manaois', Jude Law alike selves in my very first lifetime.  I'm number 11.  I don't want to be with DeMarcus Bishop anymore.  And don't kill DeMarcus anymore, not any of his selves.  I'm not asking them for payment to be with me.  They are my friends.  Ok?

His name is Jude Garcia Angeles and he will never pay by true decapitation inside his homes.  He is Caucasian White with black hair and blue eyes.  I'll be with him the whole entire time of my first lifetimes of my Agenda.  Ok?

Let me win this one, ok?  Please don't have me killed in the battle dagger matches, ok?

I'll still be with DeMarcus Bishop during the 5th lifetimes and 6th lifetimes as planned.  And then, I'll be with Peter Villanueva in the 3rd lifetimes.  Ok?

I'll still be with Travis Henry during the 2nd lifetimes.

Ok?

Please give me my money soon.

I cannot give you the 100 Billion times per empires, planets, and realms that I gave you yesterday.  Ok?

Philip's life depends on it.  I'm sorry.  It's not too late to change.


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to do more things during my Agenda.  I wish to be taught how to create glassware, pottery, watches, clocks, assemble computers, stoneware and ceramicware like plates, flatware, cups, and glasses for home furnishings.  Assemble furniture.  Create my own furniture like chairs, loveseats, sofas, dog houses and cat houses, and more home furnishings.  Ok?  I also would like to be an interior decorator decorating and creating each bedroom, bathrooms, and other rooms in the house to my specification and decorate it with my own home furniture and furnishings inside a central air-condition warehouse with a stone wall, roof, and floor.  Ok?  Just give me 1,000 times to do this, each one, a house full of my stuff and design.

I also want to build a 1980s cars.

Please show me dvds of a special edition of HOW IT'S MADE about building cars and houses and creating glasses (another, to show me through the special glass making classes and pottery classes).  Ok?

Please, the kitchen and laundry appliances are all already made and ready for me to put it in proper place.  I'd like to make the 1980s houses and cars, with a mix of todays' houses.

Just put all the materials I need to choose from, in the warehouse.  I need for you to show me how to use a table saw, electric hammer, hammer, nails, and all the tools there, including metalsmithing for my cars.  I'll make 1,000 cars too for 2,000 lifetimes.  Cars - 1,000 lifetimes.  Houses, 1,000 lifetimes.

I'll have 1 Million lifetimes creating home furnishings.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment