Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13, 2015 Letters

November 13, 2015 Letters:

November 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I don't know if I'm going to end up as Kuya Jhune someday or Ada Borstein, or an Amy again.  I just know this, I'm coming back as an Amy and perhaps, I will take my husbands will me as them being Ada Borstein.  Ok?

I'll be a Justin Bieber, then, a Philip Manaois and be with me as an Amy.  All I can do is give my brothers a long life and a very comfortable one too.

Ok?

Today, I heard a gargoyle's wings fly above the skies.  Fucking warewolves and gargoyles.  And then, not too long ago, God spooked me by taking my reflection and looked at me while I was going straight for my bed.  It really scared me.  And I'm just not making this up.  The freaking warewolves outside even walked around outside my windows as a man.  Stupid biscuit.

Anyway, I hope he is in a good shape now.  I wish they'd get those coyotes in SW Portland and turn them into human being.  There's a lot of him here, Tal Bachman.  Stupid biscuit.  Treat him nice and well.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I don't want anybody else to be with me during my first 25 lifetimes, other than my husbands and "original first family".  I meant, I want an exclusive relationship with my husbands.  Ok?  I'm free absolutely, totally, and completely.  Ok?

So, for my very first lifetime, I only want to be with Philip Manaois.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Babatukan kita.  I'll have 10 - 1,000 times of my Marble Castles empires and planets and realms that I'd turn you into a slave only.  You owe me much more than that.

You cannot say that you own the invention planets of the new little Amy Angels.  The new little Amy Angels own it.

And I will have all of us, the 2nd, and 3rd group of people enslave the Borsteins boys only for 10 - 1,000 times each in our planets and realms and empires.  Ok?

Thank you.

Bastos kang, hayop ka!

And then, we'll have 1,000 Million Billion Borstein boys do the "morticia" from now to forever.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 13, 2015

Dear Philip and Allan,

There's nothing to worry about because you guys will come back as Amys someday, Program Amys.

I'm not going to be Ada Borstein this time.  I'm going to be Kuya Jhune because my Program is not perfect.  I'm supposed to be the most advanced in all the things I do in my program, but I just want to show that I have a strength of a 1 Billion Men so that I can build cars and the interiors of houses that I said I'm going to build.

Amy #10, the most perfect, fashionable one is the next Gabriel and soon, the next Justin Bieber and soon, the next Reynaldo Mendoza, Travis Henry, Roger Mendoza, and Ada Borstein.

Me, I'm Amy #12.

This is how much I've realized so far.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment