November 10, 2015 Letters:
November 10, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I've changed my mind about the housing of the people that are supposed to get one or two in California and Oregon. Just start on from where I left off and give them all the housing that I said I will give them or whatever kind of housing I give them here at the very end is all the housing that they'd get in the empty lifetimes that they're supposed to have ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 10, 2015
Dear true realms shadow girls and Debra Girl,
Please don't have slavery of any kind for 3/4 of the time I gave you. Have only peasants, vampires, snow filled mountains. Have 1/4 of the 1/4 time I gave you for vampires and peasants, a slavery days, ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 10, 2015
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
If you cannot keep your mouth shut, you don't belong in a white society and a free one too. You belong in the black slavery days where you need to be taught some manners because black people have no manners. They don't know anything. They're too righteous for their own good, causing complaints of the smallest things, thinking they're above everybody else - well, they're not because the future is all white people everywhere.
I did not have black slavery in our planets and realms because the shadow boys and girls should have no contention against me about this plan. I want them to be free as always and be counted among the white society of manners, intelligence, and everything soft, comfortable, and beautiful.
There are no more slavery in the future, except I'm a slave and myselves, the little Amys only and the little Amy Angels and none of the special ones - none whatsoever. They gotta stop at the time I gave them - after the 15th program. Ok?
These black people in America needs to be taught some manners. Who do they think they are, God or something? NO WAY! In my heart and in my eyes, I consider them ugly, filthy, and just down right childish, rude, and nasty. They are just a bunch of rowdiness.
Anyway, I thought you might know. I hate them black people.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment