November 20, 2015 Letters
November 20, 2015
Dear starship cruisers and all leaders of the planet,
It's not too late to change things around. I want to change what I've written last night about being a service amy wives or just an starship cruisers Amys who will be killed by poison for each lifetime. I don't want that done anymore. Ok?
Instead, I only want Philip, Allan, DeMarcus, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Dorotea Manaois, Herminigildo Manaois to kill me by true decapitation for 40,000 Million Billion times per time period during the beginning of the realms, and planets, plus empires, realms, and planets I gave them.
And then, I want all of my "original first family" except for the extended ones like Fernandez, Lumanglas, and Gutierrez, and all other ones that are not Mendoza, Asa, Manaois, Garcia, Sigamoto, and no Manaois Clan or Manaois Family Global either. MY "original first family" as described already.
I really don't want the starship cruisers to kill me at any point in time. The starship cruisers will never kill any Amys at any point in time, no matter what. I gave them freedom, life, big houses, expensive cars, money, everything, except for my body and services. I'm not everybody's slaves. Only Philip, Allan, Dorotea, Herminigildo Manaois, Kanye West, Jason Boone, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, all of my family members except people at Rockwood Adult Care Home, Allan's Adult Care Home, Instar Place, Hood View Residential Treatment Facility, and Royal Palms Hotel Building, Cascadia. Ok?
I will only give my life, body, and services plus all that I've worked for to my loved ones who are suffering needlessly in the empires of Mr. Ada Borstein's and the Borstein boys.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment