November 15, 2015 Letters:
November 15, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to give me 1 Million lifetimes to build the interiors of 100 houses, a change from now on because I need to make stuff for the inside of the house. Please give me a mattress box and mattress already made. Ok?
I wish for you to give me 1 Million lifetimes to build and improve 100 cars, a change from now on.
NO 1,000 houses or cars. I need time to refinely tune up my inventions. Ok?
And please have 100 car engines and tools and dvds of HOW IT'S MADE, SPECIAL EDITION of putting a car together in shortcuts, no watching every step. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 15, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please give DeMarcus a wife when I finally give him his house in California and $50 Million. I wish for one of the selves, a look alike of Sara Carbonero, the Spanish Model in 2015. Ok?
Thank you.
Please, NO DIVORCE. She'll take care of DeMarcus for the whole entire time. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment