Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24, 2015 Letters

November 24, 2015 Letters:

November 24, 2015

Dear Benjamins aka Oxen Gods,

You told me that no one's going to believe me that I'm an inventor.  Well, if you are the ones doing it, I don't have to do anything but rely on your help.  And if I fail, Mr. Ada Borstein has no inspiration or imagination or questions to mentor the new little Amy Angels' inventions.  Why don't I just not do anything.  I don't need you to make me and my familys' life miserable, including my children.  If you don't feed my son, Edwin at any point in time, one of you people will have to be demoted by one of benjamins.  Please demote, kill, and punish Revrend St. John, the black hooker.  Turn him into a woman and let him become a service girl.

I don't need to give you my gifts from God if you're going to take over Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  I want you to release him from from this takeover.

Anyway, you'd still leave me and family alone, including my children.

If you don't leave my first-born children alone, we'd do the same thing to you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment