Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015 Letters

November 2, 2015 Letters:

November 2, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I want to tell you that whatever Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said about Philip being had been a Borstein boy is not true.  He was Justin Bieber in the last Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  This is because I saw a video of a baby boy holding on the face of his dead mother but she came back to life to be with her son a few minutes later.  That baby boy is special.  He's precious.  He's going to be a Justin Bieber someday or maybe next time.  Hehe.  He was a regular human being.  And now, he's a God, just like me.  The baby boy was born out of a starship cruiser woman.  Could be an Amy starship cruiser.

So, with Philip, his next time will be soon, maybe 3 or 4 or 10 or 1,000 years or kingdoms from now and his Amy is Stella Gong.  After all, Philip was there with me and Rihanna and God and Justin Bieber inside of me.

When Stella becomes an Program Amy, I will become Dorotea Manaois, 1,000 years.

Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said, we have to pay for our planets and realms in the slavery and modern eras before we can begin again.  One of ourselves is chosen to be special, a child.

Philip will become a Program Amy soon, then, Gabriel, then Reynaldo Mendoza, then Travis, then Ada Borstein.  After 1,000 years, he'll come back as Daniel Kasaback.

Please refer to the Clash of the Titans movie, the 1981 movie.  Ok?

And then, when I come back as an Amy, my Ada Borstein is Herminigildo Manaois.

Uncle Roger's will never have an Amy unless he gets to be chosen as a boy holding his dead mother until she comes back to life.  Hehe.

Naiwanan si Demi Moore in the Ghost movie.

Oh well.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 2, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to kill Debra Gil, the bastos pot pot in ancient egypt and other civilizations an extra 10,000 Million Billion times per time period from now to forever, that fucking faggot.  She's playing with my hair, right now.  Damn Debbie.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 2, 2015

Dear true realms shadow girls, especially Debbie,

I hate you.  You're a moron.  Here, we save your lives.  In your house, what do you do?  When you have finished your time, you will soon be reincarnated as a slave.  Only some other Amy can save you next time.  You freak.

Didn't I give you enough time?  Debbie is second rate, that bitch!  You better know that you're not special yet you ask for more.  You're not even the one operating our realms.  Fucking witch!

If you try to scare me today, I guaranteed that you must open all of your realms and planets except for 1,000 empires and we'll (the Amy Angels) take over you.  Ok?  And never demote the Amys anymore.  You understand?  We are leaders of the planet, not your slaves or if you do, you will never gain my forgiveness.  You will never become a human after 1,000 Million forevers.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






November 2, 2015

Dear Uncle Roger,

My alias or also known as is Jean Star.  I am an inventor of fashions only because that is all I can do in a short amount of time by myself.

Myselves from the Holgate house were the new little Amy Angels and there's an infinite amount of them dating from the beginning of time (me only) to now and today is the last.  Today, our new little Amy Angels invented false gold or electroplating silver, bronze, and other rocks.  They also invented and the latest fashions of today.

I'm number 9.  Before me was number 8 and they both did the same things, except they invented the latest fashions of today.  You'll know them by name.  I invented Dolce & Gabbana and half of it is the new little Amy Angels.

The new little Amy Angels #9 invented Michael Kors and other mainstream, ultra expensive stuff.

The new little Amy Angels invented food, civilizations, treasures, art, furniture, weapons for war, you name it they did it since the 4th time all the way to 11th.  Ok?

All of myselves in the Amy Angel Program invented something and mostly, a sign, a decree from God and his messenger is my father, Herminigildo Manaois for me and the new little Amy Angels to create.

Each one of us must never be sick during working hours and the whole day and night.  Or else, we can never become what we're supposed to become, a leader of the planet, Angels, and Goddess Angels.  Ok?

Furthermore, I have 80 lifetimes to do my own fashion designs and create them, 40 lifetimes to copy and re-create the New Little Amy Angels' fashion designs, 40 lifetimes of doing professional work like personal banker, doctor, dentist, nurse, etc., 20 lifetimes of designing and creating wedding gowns, bridesmaids, and the gents and ladies and kids' clothing for wedding, and 20+ lifetimes of rest.  In order for me to do this, I must have picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, and strength of 1,000 men.  Hehe.  This is per timeline for 1 Million timelines.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





November 2, 2015

Dear true realms shadow girls and debra gil,

I'm sorry about what I said, earlier.  I apologize.  What happened to me?  last time?  If you do that to me, I'll just get my money, celebrate it for one lifetime and then die of heart attack.  Don't you know I'm not supposed to be screaming?  I have been doing that all my life, past, present, and future.  One more jump out from you, and I scream, I'll seriously hurt all of your people.  Ok?  They'll be black slaves forever when they are reborn.  What's most important is that after being reborn as black, then white, then white, they'll all become slaves of the black people everywhere, until they turn to black again.  There's no escape until you've paid for all the miseries you've caused on other people.  Ok?

Release my family, and Uncles and Aunts and Cousins, Nieces, and Nephews free including all starship cruisers.  Ok?  Thank you.

You may have copies of everything we invented (the new little Amy Angels selves of mine and what I invented and the rest of the Amy Angel Program inventions).  Ok?

You may live in 50,000 square foot castles with free Amy maids.  Just pay them minimum wage and give them a house and car.  You can have as many amy maids round the clock with each one working for 8 hours.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





October 2, 2015

Dear God,

Please send my sister, Amy #8 to come back to me and teach me how to write a well-lived journey for the both of us.  I will share my time with her, share everything that I go through.  She is like my father, wise because of old age and she has gone through so much all these years, I'd like to crush the bone of a Borstein Boy and throw it in the ravine below.  Capture the perpetrator and kill him or her - punish them.

I will accompany my innocent and loving sister from now to forever.  And please tell my father that I am sorry, very sorry for what I did.  After the first program, the very first one, he will no longer suffer or die by boxing or car accident.  Ok?  And all my "original first family" too.

Please?  Ok.

Thank you.

Love,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 2, 2015

Dear everybody,

I'm going to have to resume writing tomorrow until November 8, 2015.  This time, I should get my money on November 8, 2015 already at my brother's house, delivered in the front door with certification signature.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




November 2, 2015

Dear True Realms Shadow Girls,

Let's see if you try to kill me now, faggots!  You can't go on without me.  God has already asked you to stop punishing me and yet, you are here again, doing the same thing, turning me as a slave.  You have an ungrateful mind, do you know that?  None of your ways of killing me will you owe the inventions planets of the new little Amy Angels.  Like I said, I reserve the right and we, the new little Amy Angels have 100% royalty rights and copyrights of our work - no one else.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.  OK?

I don't want to ever be jumped or bombed with smelly food here inside my house, ever.

That is all I'm going to tell you.

Sincerely,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment