August 9, 2015 Letters:
August 9, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
What did I say? You're not going to have anymore time after the very first and only with no duplicates of 10,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planets no matter what. Just as I've said that once the hot weather sunshine starts, there can be no more wishes to be written and fulfilled by me or any of my other selves. I've written that a long time ago. Ok?
And I don't want all members of my "original first family" and all starship cruisers to be imprisoned and killed and starved and put to hardship during the whole entire time that I wrote, including the 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planets no matter what.
I'm not buying into your excuses that we should die to get credit. I've had enough for one night, Sephiroth. I'm not doubling it for you. Ok?
Remember, you're a man. You're the one who's supposed to be dying and put into hardship. But, we're not going to do that now.
I want everybody that are close to me to be happy, Mr. Ada Borstein and it's about time that you end killing people because that's not credit, that's debit.
I want Sephiroth to be happy too forever, so I cut in half of what I gave him today from yesterday and if I say, you're not going to have all of that time, it's over.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 9, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
If you don't do what I want you to do, I'll have Sephiroth not work for you at all and you will not get the time that I wrote for you. I don't want DEMARCUS BISHOP being imprisoned and killed and starved to death and put in hardship after the 17th program no matter what kind of songs I've been listening to. Ok?
You're done. No more.
If you don't get me going by September 29, 2015, you will not get any time at all after the 16th program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment