Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25, 2015 Letters

August 25, 2015 Letters:

August 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to reduce Mr. Michael Gurfinkel's tab down to 5,000 Million Billion times per time period inside his home and in ancient egypt and or ancient civilizations (500 Billion times per time period only) after the 17th program all the way to the end of your time.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to reduce Travis Henry boys' tab that are porn guys down to 1,000 Billion Million times per time period each by true decapitation inside their homes and in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations after the 17th program all the way to the end of your time.  Ok?  And this is for sure.  NO CANCELLATION ON THIS DOCUMENT.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 25, 2015

Dear Tal Bachman and all the other boys I gave service amys to,

Your first self will remain human all the way to the end as starship cruisers, but Mr. Ada Borstein will gather 5 of yourselves that is Tal Bachman, 125 selves that is Justin Bieber, 5 selves that is Mick Jagger, and 5 each to 25 each of all the other boys unless specified already in some of my other documents in this blog, to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?

And then, your second selves and more selves will be given service amys and you are all free absolutely, completely, and totally except for the service amys.  You are all will be able to get out of your house whenever you want.  You will be given jobs and it's up to you if you want it.  You will be given nice, expensive clothing, shoes, beauty & hygiene products, a car, a house, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for the whole entire time you have service amys.  Your service amys are the little Amy Angels that gives the leaders of the planet realms, at least copies of them, while the originals live as starship cruisers on the planets and realms.  Ok?

So, for your other selves, that's where you will pay with your lives as indicated by the documents already written on this blog.  They will imprison some of yourselves and make you pay in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.  I could say that these are your third selves, but it's not like that.  It's more than your third selves, a lot farther down the road are these yourselves.  Ok?

And fourth ones are more of yourselves that are starship cruisers, no doubt.  Ok?  More selves of yours cannot be imprison anymore no matter what has been said in songs and other people's sayings.  These are yourselves that are starship cruisers for the whole entire time of Mr. Ada Borstein's time.  Ok?  And you will all be set free as starship cruisers, including your original selves, your first selves, absolutely, completely, and totally from the 2nd program all the way to the end of time.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I will never love you.  At every turn, you made everybody's life a living hell.  You don't deserve to live on the Universe.  If you do, you'll have to pay for what you did to me.  You turned me into a prostitute, a porno girl, a service amy slave, a maid, a criminal, a disease and infamous and hatred person on the planets, and everything poor and small.  I hate you.

You're not like Sephiroth.  I'm a starship cruiser in Sephiroth's planets and realms, I have dignity, I have rest everyday and every night as a service amy and he never belittles me.  So, I'd rather give my life to Sephiroth, at least some part of me because he has been a great person.  I have respect in Sephiroth's planets, which is unlike yours.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THERE WILL BE NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS, NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES, NO 10 BILLION YEAR SLAVERY, NO SLAVERY DAYS, NO BLACK SLAVERY, NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES, NO WAR ZONES, NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND, NO POVERTY IN THE WHOLE PLANET OR PLANETS AND REALMS, ALL OF THIS FROM THE 2ND PROGRAM ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF YOUR TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 25, 2015

Dear Tal Bachman,

You shouldn't follow what the Borstein Boys say.  I know they don't want you to be an Angel again, but listen to me, I'm the only one that can get you there.

The Borstein boys just want to kill you because you went behind their backs and lived among them freely while everybody else was a slave at one point or another.  Don't listen to their tricky songs, ok?  Just listen to me and I'll issue a decree, a God's decree that Mr. Ada Borstein cannot break, only if you choose to let me win.  You can win either way or can you?  Without the Borstein boys free, will I be able to make it out alive?  I'm pretty sure I can since you all demoted them already.  You can go through time and check it out.  You can win either way.

We'll add 20 more of yourselves to be sent along to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment