Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015 Letters

August 17, 2015 Letters:

August 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You cannot break my writings no matter what.  Whether I hear a gunshot outside or not, you cannot break my documents on this blog.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish that Tal Bachman and all the boys that I've written down so far to have their own realms and planets and to have service amys will continue until the end if I give some more time later on.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 17, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You have to abide by my wishes because I'm a Goddess Angel and Sephiroth is a God who helped me become a Goddess Angel.  No songs of yours will ever break my documents in this blog.  You have to pay for all the people you imprisoned and killed because you wouldn't stop hounding me about it.  Your payment the only, one time and only per time period of 50,000 Million Billion selves of yours - male and female - no Amys in the Amy Angels' realms and planets after the 17th program all the way to the end.

And you shouldn't have had imprison Sephiroth or did the MORTICIA on him.  You're blind and nasty.  Without Sephiroth, you'd be nowhere.  God will not choose you as the Jewish Ada Borstein, leader of the Jewish Nation back when everybody was white.  The Angels from the beginning of time would slander your name and tear you into pieces and you'll never have the freedom that you got all this time.

Don't blame Sephiroth.  It was only a matter of time until I wake up and become a white person later on in my Agenda.

You should feel pity and remorse and guilty of what you did to a desperate Angel who's only wish is to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and to become an Angel again.  You shouldn't have put a price on my wishes.  Sephiroth deserves to be free and all of his people, his selves.

He's your brother.  He is one and the same as you.

Anyway, I want to change my mind about Evan and Jaron.  I want to give them service amys like all the boys I've written down so far.  I also want to give Leonardo DiCaprio and Justin Bieber and Mick Jagger service amys too after the 17th program.

Ok?

Please don't imprison anymore of Sephiroth's selves.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment