August 19, 2015 Letters:
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Tal Bachman and I wish that I would continue servicing him as a service amy and all of the "boys" and "girls" I wrote about to have their own "sets of realms" and planets as part 3 of all your planets and realms. In other words, I'd like to resume and continue my services for the "boys" and "girls" I love. Ok? It's my brothers, Philip and Allan, Sephiroth boys, DeMarcus, my step-father, Clare Goldin, Jimmy Dean, Jake Gylenhaal, Sam Spinnett, Roger Mendoza, Rey Mendoza, Reginald Mendoza, Norman (Justin Bieber), Dorotea Manaois, Herminigildo Manaois, Kanye West, Jason Boone, Roxana Tolan, Greg Deli, Jhune Mendoza, Mohammed Hashem, 2Pac, Gabriel, the "original" Ada Borstein boys, Travis Henry boys, Justin Bieber, Mick Jagger, Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Yul Brynner, Keanu Reeves, Vincent Price, Charleton Heston, Christopher Nichols, Richard Gere, Vern Sahlin, and the Borstein old person spokesman for the movie, ten commandments, and 10,000 Million Billion of theirselves each per planet each per realm just like the programs after the 17th program and beyond. Ok? I also would like you to abolish all imprisonment of all starship cruisers including the people listed on here this document and all my "original first family" members after the 17th program and beyond. Ok? Make sure that the names I added on this list just now will never pay with their lives either. I also want to include Evan and Jaron on this list.
They all can go outside and have meaningful work or if they don't want to work, they can stay at home with the girls, but at any point in time, they can all go out of the house except for the service amys. Ok?
I'm giving my services, and my life for free to the people listed above because so many of me have been blessed by their presence, their friendship, and most of all their touch, especially Justin Bieber, Mick Jagger, and Tal Bachman and Evan and Jaron. Without the Sephiroth boys, I'd be nowhere and I'm probably still dying without any blessings. But, they made a choice because I've also been blessed by God and my father, Herminigildo Manaois and he said, I should create civilizations from the Holgate House where I used to live and in exchange for the message, I can wish for all starship cruisers, including Tal Bachman and DeMarcus to be free. Ok?
And I also wish for Tal Bachman to be with me in my Castle Days. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Amy Angels and Friends, plus Sephiroth,
I wish to give you another same collections of "sets of realms" and planets to you guys just like what I gave to the friends of Mr. Ada Borstein in the 25th programs.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I want you to release and set free my father, Herminigildo Manaois and all of the people listed on this post after the 17th programs and beyond. Ok? And I'll set your people free after the 17th programs and beyond in the Amy Angels' and Sephiroth's planets and realms. Ok? Everywhere else, you and your people will be set free after the 17th program and beyond. Ok?
You see, I cannot go against a divine message for I am only human. And to make my dreams come true, God will help me to solidify my wishes and have it carried out. And for you to never harm those other Angels with true magical powers and for them to have freedom and good livelihood, someone that you used against me will die. I am sorry it had to be my mother.
And I have to defeat all of the girls that you set out to fight with me in my battle dagger matches. If I defeat all of those Amys, myselves or not, and other starship cruiser girls and Borstein girls, I would become a Goddess Angel, including the very first Goddess Angel, the white one. But, since I don't work for you, even if I do still doesn't change the fact that my protectors of myselves like the Amy Angels, the realms Amy Angels, and Sephiroth will always be free and never imprisoned after the 17th programs and beyond.
You have to set them free. You cannot go after me and the ones that gives me freedom and livelihood. They will always remain free forever until the end of time in this Universe.
As the message of my father with a grey hat on, he is Allan Manaois still because he's the next Ada Borstein - one of Allan's selves that is.
And now, I want you to release and set free all of the new little Amy Angels as once being service amys after the 17th program and beyond. My father's message still remain on the top of my priorities and he and the new little Amy Angels will never suffer again. It's the Amys that are myselves in my very first lifetime after the Holgate House scene that will become service amys and I also want you to release and set free all of the Goddess Angels after the 17th program and beyond.
Ok?
I'm grateful to everyone that makes the Amys that are myselves and the sugar Amys lives well and free even though they don't really want to because they see me as a provider of good living and freedom.
Make sure you punish that bitch, Jocelyn Morada Mendoza for telling the whole World and everybody in the Universe that I don't deserve $20 for my birthday. Ok? She never had it so good. I'm the only one standing in front of a Hellish existence for everybody or a Heavenly existence for everybody.
For now, if anybody says something nasty against me will be sent to their knees, their hands tied behind their backs and their heads shot by a gunshot. Ok?
And make sure you catch those Amy Angels ladies that killed Miley Cyrus by beheading in a building she was on. They have to come here in your planets and realms and become service amys.
Don't bother putting Jocelyn Morada Mendoza as a service amy. She's not the only Amy that can fight or become a Goddess Warrior. Jocelyn is black, that faggot. Her soul is damn irritating. I hate her - all of herselves. She should be put in third World countries and don't give her a house or a car or money.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, and Sephiroth,
Bernadette Mendoza is an Amy Angel (not myself) and so is Jocelyn Morada Mendoza. Please give Bernadette Mendoza a house, car, money, jobs, clothes, shoes, jewelry and everything else. But, don't send the Amy Angels you caught and the ones who came here hoping to be forgiven to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I know they have the upperhand in being leaders of the planet for all types of Amys. But, to hurt Travis physically, and me verbally and in reality can never be trusted.
Still, the realms Amy Angels (which are myselves) should have never tolerated the Amy Angels' existence. But, now, I'm glad they did because after all the shit we went through, we became best friends. I don't mind sharing it all with them. It's just that no Amy Angel can produce an infinite amount of realms and be said, the realms Amy Angels are them. I have all the credit to back it up and I have too many of myselves that are shadow girls. Ok?
As far as I can see, the Amy Angels did not have to be leaders of the planet and commanding myselves around because they have nothing to offer to me but protection and freedom in which I am really grateful for. So, they shouldn't get mad at me.
I changed my mind. Have the Amy Angels' planets and realms that you took over for no reason be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, about 10 Billion of them including their promiment leader, Miss Amy Angel. But, don't send Bernadette and Jocelyn to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Ok?
And if the Amy Angels don't set everybody free (no imprisonment whatsoever since the beginning of time); unless specified, go there to their planets and realms and catch the perpetrators that locked me up and my brother, Philip. Ok? Set free Philip and myself and tell them, you will continue to catch the perpetrators if they imprison more people and send the perpetrators to your planets and realms and be punished. Ok?
I would rather have Sephiroth do the freeing of Philip and I and never imprison them anymore in your planets and realms.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to chop the heads of all of Moira Ryan's selves, including Jocelyn Mendoza and Jennifer Lopez and Katie Holmes at the end of their existence here in your planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Please don't kill Fergie or any of herselves. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please don't kill Tom Cruise other than a gunshot in the head at the end of his existence here in your planets and realms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Auntie Jocelyn,
What makes you think that I'm not worth to become an Angel? Are you rude or what? I call you a damn punk liar. If there's anybody that's not worth to lead myselves as Angels is your kind. You're lucky you got there first. If not, I could have the realms Amy Angels demote you guys and have them lead myselves as Angels. How do you like them apples.
No one can hide from the truth. And I don't believe the realms Amy Angels are white - they're black - they're not blondes. Just like me, they started out as being Persians for they are me. No worries, I won't let the realms Amy Angels become service amys anymore after the 17th programs and beyond. Ok? So, they can rest in peace knowing they're not suffering any longer.
But, you are fucking despicable and rude, big mouth. Tarantado ka like Wayne Hui - papatayin ko kayung dalawa in ancient egypt, including John Wayne na pangit. Nevermind, Debbie Gibson or any Debbies.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Erica of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility,
I remember you telling me that I cannot judge you because I'm a nobody. Don't you know that I'm an Angel everyday during my whole entire Agenda plus when I'm in the Amy Angel Program? How could I be such a loser? I'm not a loser. I have my fills of regrets and secrets and a very loving heart and I have my fills of losing to this big mouth of mine, but people still do stuff for me. You know, no one can live all by theirselves. That's why they form a group to help each other out. And if you are lonely and is the only one running around, then you might as well be a God. But, you're not. I can even see your shadow here or is that someone else's shadow? Too many shadows. But, anyway, who knows, I might even become Moira Ryan someday and I'LL BE BACK, I died too many times in ancient egypt and a sword stuck in my stomach, waaa! Just like Julie Manaois. She's my Auntie Jocelyn. I actually like my Aunt, but she's too judgmental like you.
I think you guys are jealous about me all the time. You cannot be me. You cannot be the Amy Angels. You're a sugar Amy Angel. You're very lucky. Without me, there'd be no sugar Amy Angels. None of my other selves wrote anything down like that. And I'm the only one that wrote Miss Stella Gong to become an Angel someday. She is there now, as we speak.
Hehe.
Well, I won't bother you too much. I just keep coming back as a stupid Angel with a big mouth, sheez! One of these days, I'll rule the World and have my other selves do stuff with me because I am their friend. First things first, figure out magical spells that doesn't fade. Hehe. Until I come to my senses and sensed I'm going nowhere anymore, I'd come down from the sky and live among the mortals with some of them being Angels in a former life. And then, I'd have to work my butt off just to make myself worthy, oh no, wasn't I worthy enough?, in the eyes of my enemys. Hehe. But, yeah, no more imprisonment or no more MORTICIA DAYS for the Sephiroth boys and my brother Philip and my "original first family" and me after the 17th program for them and me after the 24th program. Ok?
What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to do the MORTICIA DAYS ANYMORE NOR I WANT ANYBODY ELSE TO DO IT EITHER. NO MORE TO THE MORTICIA DAYS.
Ok? I want to be free, beautiful, smart, capable, and caring and loving. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to have Tal Bachman be my one and only husband during my 8th lifetime. So, instead of Travis Henry, we're going to break my documents I've written long ago about one of Travis Henry's selves be my husband during my 8th lifetime. Instead, I want Tal Bachman to be my husband during my 8th lifetime.
I want Tal's look to be his look in the music video that he sung, "She's so high". And I want my look to be the look of Miss Amy Goddess look. Ok? We're both 6 foot 2 inch tall, sexy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I still want Tal Bachman to have service amys (myselves) at the last half of your time with 10,000 Million Billion of his selves having service amys (myselves) and never have to pay with his life for doing this act. I'll give it to him for free. Ok? Because he is an agent of the Devil, God Bahala, a messenger to let me know that I'll take the tropy of victory and become the next Gabriel. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Sephiroth, the Borstein Boys, and all of the boys and girls I gave realms and planets to,
We're not going to do the TEN COMMANDMENTS MOVIE OR ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES for wanting Tal Bachman, Allan, Philip, or any of the starship cruisers be imprisoned and punished and killed for the whole entire time. When I said, I want to set free and absolutely free, 100% of all the starship cruisers and regular humans in your planets and realms, that's exactly what I want you to do for all programs that we have. Nevermind my mistakes, but I want to tell you that everybody on the planet and realms are free absolutely, whatsoever. NO MORE IMPRISONMENTS OR DEATH OR PUNISHMENT OR STARVATION for anybody whatsoever.
And if I gave myself to the World as a service amy (myselves), they'd still get myselves (only one time). So, for the starship cruisers that are going to have service amys (myselves) only - no other girls, that's exactly what I want and these are the sons of God - the superstars. Ok?
I want DeMarcus and Tal Bachman and Philip and Allan's selves to be free completely, absolutely, and totally. Ok?
You cannot use the phone number - 971 - 404 - 1025 for it doesn't mean anything and cannot be connected to whatever topic we've been struggling to hold. It is just a phone number. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 19, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
We're not going to follow what I wrote on facebook messenger to Zachary Young about people commiting themselves to a life of imprisonment and death. Instead, we're going to set everybody free, absolutely, totally, and completely. Ok. NO TEN COMMANDMENTS MOVIE WILL BE OBSERVED.
You must send 1 Billion 250 selves of Sephiroth, Justin Bieber, Mick Jagger, Tal Bachman, Evan and Jaron, and all theirselves plus Milli Vanilli and 1 Billion former leaders of the planet in Sephiroth's realms and planets to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
AND NO MORE IMPRISONMENT OF PEOPLES EVERYWHERE.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment