August 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You will not charge and kill and punish Tal Bachman for more than 2,500 Million Billion selves of his per time period inside his home and no more than 1,000 Million Billion selves of his in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok?
You also will not charge and kill and punish Philip Manaois and all his selves, Vincent Price, Charleton Heston, Allan Manaois and all his selves and Christopher Nichols and Travis Henry and Sephiroth boys inside their homes for more than 1,000 Million Billion of theirselves. Each of theirselves up to 1,000 Million Billion is the ultimate price for them. You also will not charge and kill and take the people listed on this paragraph from ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations (no imprisonment inside their homes for the 3rd group) for more than 1,000 Million Billion of theirselves. Each of theirselves up to 1,000 Million Billion is the ultimate price for them.
I hope you understand. The SONS OF GOD had gone thru many tribulations in their lives because they're bad. You must understand that they'll always have credit. You guys will be paying with your lives for a very long time. One day, you'll never see the day of coming back into life. But, that's far away from now. God will be the ultimate killer of you. Ok?
I'm going to have to charge you (the Borstein boys and Borstein girls) all the way to the end for all the time I gave you and will give you. Ok?
And then, I'm going to charge all of the people listed on this paragraph, halfway from all the time I gave, the first half. You see, my father keeps reminding me that you should only pay 1/3 of the time and so are the new little Amy Angels (inventors), and All of Allan's selves including DeMarcus, and all SONS OF GOD. However, you went to Hell and God called you Bahala and Bahala is sex. Know what I mean? So, sorry. I'll charge you or reduce half of each, inside your house, and outside in the ancient egyptian civilization and in the other ancient civilizations of 100,000 Million Billion times of yourselves per time period after the 1st half of all the Amy Angels' time or planets and realms and Sephiroth's time or planets and realms.
Remember, you got your realms because Sephiroth gave it to you by working for the realms Amy Angels. So, you owe him a lot. Ok?
Thank you.
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME ALL TO THE END OF TIME.
Thank you.
The only one that will be taken back are the Amy Angels' planets and realms that Mr. Ada Borstein took over a long time ago and the ones currently. NO 007 on those.
And kill Elsa. Turn her into a service girl.
You cannot kill anymore royalty amys after the 1st half of all your time. You cannot have anymore royalty service amys after the 1st half of all your time. You cannot have anymore Goddess Angels and battle dagger matches Amys as service amys after the 1st half of all your time.
Pardon my type written mistakes on this document. When I've improved my mistakes, the corrected words and its principles of having it right and no wrong doing except if specified will be observed. Ok?
Thank you.
I'm sorry if I contradict my ideas, my heart, my principles, my courage, for assuming I cannot be turned into a slave. I know I am a coward and I only have big dreams, big ideas, and a big mouth coupled with a big brain and a big heart.
After I give you the time that you're asking for, I'll stop writing until I get my cheque. In the near future, I want my whole entire family and relatives from the Philippines including Kuya Jhune become a United States citizen. I'll give each one of them $10 Million for nieces and nephews and elderly relatives each and $50 Million each for my cousins. I'll give $25 Million for the ASA Family each. I'll give $10 Million for all of my relatives up to the 4th cousins each.
And then, I want Hillary Clinton to win the Presidency of the United States of America in 2016, January. And then, all immigrants and US born children of all immigrants and 30 states of white Americans will vote for Hillary Clinton so that by the time, the votes are counted, she has a majority vote of 43 states out of 50 states. Ok? The US Government will empower her speeches, lead her to the right direction and take care of the people here first, then, the American Veterans, and then, make friendship with the rest of the World instead of War. Open the free trade agreement, reduce taxes for imports so that the country can do the same in other countries. And last, but not least, open borders for immigrants, build other nations by big businesses and send missionaries and non-profit individuals and groups to third World countries to build wells and other water sources, build homes, build roads, have solar power for electricity everywhere, and instruct or teach people how to live in a well funded communities by the Governments of the World and their Governments and partners in big business. Hehe. Aren't I great or what?
I also want all undocumented immigrants - ALL BY 2016 TO 3012 to the USA become citizens. Ok? Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said, he wrote this, not Amy. Amy is a dingbat, a dumbass. You could tell the quality of contents of writing between Michael Gurfinkel and Amy. Or can you? Yes, you could dumbasses.
All of this if the price is right.
Thank you and good night.
Sincerely,
Amy & Michael Gurfinkel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
I'll give you what you want (service amys) only if you pay 20,000 Million Billion times per time period inside your homes and 2,500 Million Billion times in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation. I want you to abolish what you said about me as God of War and getting killed by true decapitation after I am finished with my 3 Quests. If you don't, I'll bury Spock in a freezer alive and never free him again. Or I'll have 10 of yourselves get chopped off in the head and your head will be put in freezer. How's that?
How can you do this to me? Don't you know that I don't think I'm that person, Prometheus, the God of Fire after waking up again from sleep and not breathing? Was that a coma? You're the stupidest person I ever met.
Our deal in the previous document is still intact. For all the good things that you do, the service amys are your reward. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
I'm sorry if I got you killed, but at every turn of the way, you continue to punish my family and myself with harsh bitterness orders of the mind. You're a kid killer and you don't care about my brother, Philip being harmed or my brother, Allan being harmed, let alone me. So, you have to pay.
You must adhere to what you wrote last night despite what I wrote about you. You've gotten a lot of people killed everywhere, you freak! And your people are killers for no reason. You've got to stop killing people everywhere. Ok? I shouldn't even be your slave. How can inventors of the things you got become your slaves? I'm not a dumbass, I just don't think like you.
First of all, I made it to the other side of the bridge to turn my back against oppression and despair and bondage and slavery through my own work, my own realms and planets, and now, I can't get out without turning back to bondage and slavery. Do you know that you're a fool?
Anybody doesn't have a thing to say about what I do. If they continue to badger me, I'll cut their heads off in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for as long as it takes.
I'm tired of people belittling me telling me that I'm just a prostitute. I'm a genius fashion designer, a Master painter, an inventor of ancient egypt and other civilizations, an inventor of everything you see around you.
If there's anybody that's a dumbass, it's your people. What do you think I am, less than a human being?, you faggots! I call your people savages, not politically correct, not thinking of the right mind, you guys are crazy and hungry for blood, turning people into political savages and warriors that kill innocent people. One of these days, you will be killed in concentration camps because you fail to become open-minded. Is there anymore things that I haven't said?
Don't mistake me for being dumb and an ultra nice person. Sometimes, I make mistakes, but what I don't make mistakes on is that I won't let anybody else deprive me of my freedom without paying some kind of price too. Ok?
Are we understanding each other? Especially you, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel, you got a lot of people dead all over the World, you and your people due to wars, sickness, accidents, murder, thefts, and rape. You guys are chaos and you wanted more but I'm not going to give it to you. Ok?
dThank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I will still continue servicing Tal Bachman all the way to the end of time, all 10,000 Million Billion selves of his in your planets and realms. And we agreed or I wished for him to die or pay for no more than 1,000 Million Billion selves of his inside his home or in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. OK? Pardon the song, She's so high by Tal Bachman. Ok?
Tal Bachman is my only true love. I'm Beauty and he's the Beast. Pardon the song, Beauty & the Beast for any inequities. Ok?
I want him to be clean shaven and has blonde hair with green eyes instead of blue eyes during the first lifetime we're together. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015 Letters
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I still want Tal Bachman to be with me. I want 10,000 Million Billion service amys that are myselves to service 10,000 Million Billion of Tal Bachman's selves. Ok? And he will pay only the first and only 1,000 Million Billion selves of his inside his home with service amys that are myselves and 1,000 Million Billion of his selves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? And then, you're going to send 5 of his selves, Tal Bachman's selves to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please pardon all of the songs I've posted on this blog and all of the songs I've listened to today and in the past that will jeopardize all my wishes. Ok? Pardon the typewritten mistakes I've made too in this blog.
Ok?
I wish to give the Travis Henry boys, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, Gabriel boys, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, the "original" Ada Borstein boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Sephiroth boys, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, Greg Deli and Jhune Mendoza, plus Mohammed Hashem and all of Jhune Mendoza's selves, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, to be all combined in one part of me giving you time later on. Ok? Let's proceed to wait until September 29, that's our final deadline of you giving me my money, all $15 Billion of it in a check addressed to my brother. Ok?
I also want to include Allan Manaois boys, Philip Manaois boys, Roscoe, the dog turned human boys, Herminigildo Manaois boys, Jimmy Dean boys, Jake Gylenhaal boys, Sam Spinnett boys, Tal Bachman boys, Roger Mendoza boys, Reynaldo Mendoza boys, Clare Goldin boys, and Edwin Deli boys, plus Reginald Mendoza boys about 10,000 Million Billion of them each. Ok? I also want you to include Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Yul Brynner, Jake Cuenca, Sergey Voronov about 10,000 Million Billion of them each.
For women, I want to include Dorotea Manaois, Roxana Tolan and Christina and Amara of Rockwood Adult Care Home, Malou Mendoza, Tina De Leon Guerrero, Debbie Gibson, the realms Amy Angel, and Miraslova, all of these girls' starship cruiser selves. Ok?
All of the boys listed on this document may have service amys in a 4,000 square foot dream house for each one of them. Ok? The boys listed on this document will be given expensive and nice clothing, shoes, hygiene products, expensive car, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.
All of the women listed on this document will be given amy starship cruiser maids, 2 each per household as the women are starship cruisers also that are listed on this document.
This is from the 1st program to the 28th program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Christina,
Please don't smear my day, my beauty, my life, and my right to be loved, and admired by many people. Please don't smear me with your lies. How can you want to have your people killed, but you don't want to take care of your own people? What do you have against me? Your beauty is different than mine. I'm young and you're old.
If somebody feels shy around me and has feelings for me, I'd take that as an admiration and any type of admiration and sensibility towards me, I will take care of them, give them my life, give them my love, give them my things, give them my services.
If you don't want to put out to these boys, don't assume they'll love you. Ok? Some of them will never love me, but there are some out there that has a heart of gold like Tal Bachman. He's just awesome. That's why I might never believe his true motives, but with me, he can feel like he's on top of the mountains with his hands raised up, yelling on the top of his lungs, I AM KING OF LADYKILLERS.
If your people just kill people for no reason at all but to get even with everybody and for competition, not knowing why such a nice guy such as Justin Bieber would want to work for you, then, you have to pay us all, everywhere with your people's lives. Ok?
I'm beautiful and sensible. I'm not a woman of disgrace. And anybody that's trying to cover up that I'm ugly, well, they'll never be with me when I'm beautiful. They'll be demoted and killed.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 24, 2015
Dear Christina,
I just want to apologize for my behavior and the written letter previously in this post. My friend and my love, I just want you to know that if you are needing a shoulder to cry on, when your World is falling apart, I will be there right by your side as a friend and a confidant. Friends don't tell on friends about what they lack, but if our friendship makes it stronger, then I will stop trying to get you in trouble.
I know that the Borstein girls are smart, capable, and no taking crap from nobody, and they're beautiful with the looks of a Goddess because they truly are Goddesses. So, if I got you in trouble, I hope they'll forgive you. You deserve forgiveness, mercy, and all things wonderful and comfortable.
I'm going to give you a big house during your first lifetimes of the beginning of the Modern era in the 21st century because you deserve it. You'll have this big house from now to forever in every time period and in every timeline during the Amy Angel program because you'll always be a princess in the Amys' Castle Days. Ok? And so is all of the people I know during this very first lifetime of mine. Ok?
So, I just want to let you know, I care about you. Ok?
Well, I hope you get some much needed rest. Ok?
Love,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment