August 30, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please take over any of the secret realms of the realms Amy Angels and demote them and tell the Amy Angels that they might've did it again so we can demote all realms Amy Angels in our planets and realms from now to forever. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Ariana Grande,
You're a stinker. You can't spank my booty even if you tried. I'll chop you down and eat your carcass in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
You'll always be a shorty and size 2 girl, so that no one would take you seriously. Fuck you and your stinky bad breath mouth and your jealous heart and lousy thinking. I wish they put hardship on you, you damn fucker.
You can't get near my beauty, brains, and a heart of gold. You're just a devil with no cause. All you have is your deathwish for realms so you can target me all the time with your insecurity. You're a dirty ass nigger.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Taylor Swift,
You were once the best mother I had and thank you, but now, we must part ways. You can't kill me even if you tried. And you're going to get killed more than I am because God killed your ass. I never want you to be my friend ever again. You have a coconut that is out of whack. I'll give you everything you need though and you can't even thank me for being your maids after the 23rd program.
Anyways, mother, I wish you well still and hope you survive the pits of hell. Until then, goodbye.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Selena Gomez,
You're stupid for saying you don't want to eat the food that your other self prepared for you. She's demi moore aka demi lovato. They're going to starve you and feel regrets like you've never had. I'm not you nor are you me. I don't take your name to be my name, let's get that for a fact.
If you are not satisfied with an endless amount of Castles that the sugar Amy prostitutes produced and you being there almost all the time, then don't expect anything from me. You should be kicked out of your career for being a dumb stupid bullshit girl that you are. Ok?
I don't know who you think you are, but I'm the star today, not you. Ok?
The song that said, "if you cannot speak your own mind, you're a nobody". I'm lucky that I spoke my mind because if I didn't, there would be no Angels around to bug the fuck out of me and feel superior and above me for no particular reason but their insecurity.
I gave you freedom, good living, in spite of my hellish condition and here I am being a perfect saint as a service amy for the people that requests of me and love me, I gave them time and service amys.
You think I care about not having realms or if the realms Amy Angels will still give us realms? NO WAY. I'D RATHER BE FREE. ATLAS, I AM FREE IF SHE STOPS GIVING REALMS. AND EVERYBODY ELSE WILL BE FREE EITHER.
Well, since you have been the mother of the little Amys that are myselves in the beginning of the Modern Era, I just want to wish you well again because I love you mom. I'm always going to be one of your biggest supporter. Ok?
Alright.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, Mr. Ada Borstein & Friends, and Sephiroth (three times),
You may add 1 Billion 10 Quarternillion x 10^28 timelines per planet and 1,000 Billion time periods. The realms will remain open forever - each of your realms. Ok?
You're a son of God, both of you and you deserve to live for almost forever.
I urge you to get Mr. Michael Gurfinkel to get out of people's bodies. Ok? If he does after the first program, I'll reduce his sentence to 5,000 Million Billion times per time period from now to forever. Ok? And he doesn't have to pay in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. Ok? If he doesn't, you may charge him heavily for all the terrorism that he, himself produced.
We're not going to allow the Amy Angels, and Amy Angels & Friends have the same amount of timelines and time periods as you do because the realms Amy Angels have violated God's law. They took over the Amy Angel's planets and realms. They're not Goddess Angels. Only the Goddess Angels need support and their own kind with sharing with other good female Angels. That's why God stopped them in their tracks to have some more secret realms. You're not finish yet, realms Amy Angels, I want you to give the boys the time I put on this document and the female Angels. Ok?
I wish to give the Travis Henry boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Gabriel boys, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, the "original" Ada Borstein boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Sephiroth boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Greg Deli and Jhune Mendoza, plus Mohammed Hashem and all of Jhune Mendoza's selves, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, to be all combined. Also, please give Evan and Jaron, about 5,000 Million Billion of them. Also, please give Justin Bieber, 10,000 Million Billion of them. Ok? Let's proceed to wait until September 29, that's our final deadline of you giving me my money, all $15 Billion of it in a check addressed to my brother. Ok?
I also want to include Allan Manaois boys, Philip Manaois boys, Roscoe, the dog turned human boys, Herminigildo Manaois boys, Jimmy Dean boys, Jake Gylenhaal boys, Sam Spinnett boys, Tal Bachman boys, Roger Mendoza boys, Reynaldo Mendoza boys, Clare Goldin boys, and Edwin Deli boys, plus Reginald Mendoza boys about 10,000 Million Billion of them each. Ok? I also want you to include Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Phil Collins, Robert Asa Jr., Yul Brynner, Jake Cuenca, Sergey Voronov about 10,000 Million Billion of them each.
For women, I want to include Dorotea Manaois, Roxana Tolan and Christina and Amara of Rockwood Adult Care Home, Malou Mendoza, Tina De Leon Guerrero, Debbie Gibson, the realms Amy Angel, and Miraslova, all of these girls' starship cruiser selves. Ok?
All of the boys listed on this document may have service amys in a 4,000 square foot dream house for each one of them. Ok? The boys listed on this document will be given expensive and nice clothing, shoes, hygiene products, expensive car, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.
All of the women listed on this document will be given amy starship cruiser maids, 2 each per household as the women are starship cruisers also that are listed on this document.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear realms Amy Angels,
Mr. Ada Borstein said you guys are frauds if you stopped at any point in time and don't follow my rules of giving realms and planets to everybody.
You guys will be punished, you will end up living in garbage landfills, and you will be poor and live in third World countries when you have to.
Nobody produces an endless amount of realms if they don't pay forever. So, at best, they're going to starve you and kill you.
Hehe.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, the Borstein Boys, and Mr. Ada Borstein and friends,
I wish to give you 100 Million Billion times of "sets of realms" with 1,000 fold of "sets of realms". Ok?
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
We're doing the 28th program on all of these planets and realms.
1.) There are no more star wars era planets
2.) There are no more sugar amy prostitutes.
3.) No prostitution of any kind whatsoever.
4.) No war zones.
5.) No 10 Billion year role playing games.
6.) Absolute peace, freedom, and happiness.
7.) NO MORE POVERTY STRICKEN AREAS IN THE PLANETS.
8.) The starship cruisers will pay 365 times 40 heads per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during this time.
9.) There will be NO SLAVERY DAYS OR BLACK SLAVERY AT ANY POINT IN TIME. OK?
10.) There will be no imprisonment of anybody other than the service amys and 1 Billion 250 Borstein Boys and Girls doing the MORTICIA DAYS. The service amys will never do the MORTICIA DAYS. Ok?
Again.....
You must do the 15th program as specified already on all your planets and realms.
There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely. They will never be demoted. Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each.
Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 10,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life. This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.
Please have 50 Million Billion starship cruisers in which 10 Million Billion are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 15 Million Billion Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers. The other half of all starship cruisers, 15 Million Billion are Borstein people or the other Angels like the Amy Angels and Friends and 10 Million Billion Sephiroth.
Please give the regular human beings 3,200 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings. The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house. The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.
Please treat the regular humans maids with respect. They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only. They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car. Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday. They have 2 days off from working. They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.
The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook. The chef cooks are starship cruisers.
Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation.
Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.
Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail. No more set ups to fail. Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.
I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces. I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.
Have 5 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets. NO MORE CRIMES.
You may have as many 50,000 Million Billion starship cruisers per planet and 100,000 Million Billion regular humans.
Ok.
Thank you.
I wish to give the Travis Henry boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Gabriel boys, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, the "original" Ada Borstein boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Sephiroth boys, about 10,000 Million Billion of them, Greg Deli and Jhune Mendoza, plus Mohammed Hashem and all of Jhune Mendoza's selves, about 5,000 Million Billion of them, to be all combined. Also, please give Evan and Jaron, about 5,000 Million Billion of them. Also, please give Justin Bieber, 10,000 Million Billion of them. Ok? Let's proceed to wait until September 29, that's our final deadline of you giving me my money, all $15 Billion of it in a check addressed to my brother. Ok?
I also want to include Allan Manaois boys, Philip Manaois boys, Roscoe, the dog turned human boys, Herminigildo Manaois boys, Jimmy Dean boys, Jake Gylenhaal boys, Sam Spinnett boys, Tal Bachman boys, Roger Mendoza boys, Reynaldo Mendoza boys, Clare Goldin boys, and Edwin Deli boys, plus Reginald Mendoza boys about 10,000 Million Billion of them each. Ok? I also want you to include Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Phil Collins, Robert Asa Jr., Yul Brynner, Jake Cuenca, Sergey Voronov about 10,000 Million Billion of them each.
For women, I want to include Dorotea Manaois, Roxana Tolan and Christina and Amara of Rockwood Adult Care Home, Malou Mendoza, Tina De Leon Guerrero, Debbie Gibson, the realms Amy Angel, and Miraslova, all of these girls' starship cruiser selves. Ok?
All of the boys listed on this document may have service amys in a 4,000 square foot dream house for each one of them. Ok? The boys listed on this document will be given expensive and nice clothing, shoes, hygiene products, expensive car, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.
All of the women listed on this document will be given amy starship cruiser maids, 2 each per household as the women are starship cruisers also that are listed on this document.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
Haha. I did become a Goddess Angel. I'm the next Gabriel. Because I'm the mother of all sharks and sharks don't follow rules. Just to think of having an endless amount of realms in your hands without paying forever tells me that she is a mother, a mother of all tiger sharks. Someday, I'll be a mother of sharks who doesn't follow rules. And then, I'll be reincarnated as Dorotea Manaois and be smited by God by not following rules. The next thing you know, I'll be the frozen Elsa and never become an Angel again, ever! And all of myselves when I was a realms Amy Angel are all ocean and sea creatures and sometimes regular human beings. If they do become Angels, which I doubt because they disobeyed God, they're all a bunch of shrimps in the sea.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Amy Angels (Sandra Whitmeyer), premiere leaders of the planet,
I wish to make some changes to what I wrote yesterday. I don't want anymore realms Amy Angels having full magical powers in your realms and planets. Demote all of them from the beginning to the end of our programs. Ok?
They're a danger to everybody and they're riding behind my back to exist freely. The Goddess Angels are there for freedom, protection, good living, up to date and futuristic and advanced living, for peace, love, care, and compassion for all girls and boys who want to live with dignity and freedom that I can give them. And this is my decree. And if the realms Amy Angels don't want to live by God's law and my rules for I am all of this, I am the meaning of good life, then, the realms Amy Angels don't need to live with you with full magical powers on. Ok?
Make sure you have this happen (the above paragraphs). Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
Ariana Grande is not me. I really don't know who she is, but she's an Angel though. I'm going to tell you that the Borstein Boys should turn her into a stripclub prostitute by herself while guys watching her piss on her ass or pussy, deep.
I wish that Ariana Grande is imprisoned underground with 1 Million Borstein Boys so they can have sex with her nonstop for 10 Billion years. Thank you.
Anybody that doesn't behave at the time you're having sex with me or the sugar amy prostitutes will be decapitated truly immediately after midnight when the whole thing is over or when the Borstein boys gets back in time. Nonetheless, you will be killed immediately if you piss inside of me or make me do other positions other than missionary position or do oral sex. NO ORAL SEX.
AND YES, I ONLY TARGET PEOPLE WHO TARGETS ME. I GUESS, WE'RE DONE. THE REALM AMY ANGEL TOLD ME ON MY CELL PHONE - NO CALENDAR OF EVENTS. SHE DECLARES, SHE'S FINISHED.
Until then, my children, goodbye. Don't tell me that I did not take care of your needs. Hatred beyond words and expectations from an Angel who has no heart should never attain a high career in the media, office, business, and government. I'll just ask Mr. Ada Borstein to give all the Amys that are myselves jobs in the office, have their own small business, media, and government jobs. Ok? And anybody that says that myselves cannot have these will be terminated immediately and his or herselves from the past will be put to hardship.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Bette Midler,
There's no such thing as you returning as a program Amy Angel. All of the people that disobeys God and takes the easy path will never gain glory. You have no glory. You're zero. You might've conned Mr. Ada Borstein by sending you to the next Kingdom of the Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses by the first 5 Goddess Angels, but you could never stay and become Angels over again and again.
You say, you think you're going to be a nigger for the rest of your life? Doesn't everybody get to do it too? But, all of the people in the World after the 1st program all the way to the end of time, everywhere are white people. Aren't you a bit over-acting?
Let me tell you something. Only a Patrick Swayze becomes a program Amy Angel each time because they are Sons of God who doesn't betray God. All others are shrimps, crabs, seafood, elk, deers, animals and regular human beings and Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. You'll never attain glory again. You will become a shrimp forever. God has punished all of yourselves and you will all be shrimps after being a slave nigger or a slave chickenshit.
I'll ask Mr. Ada Borstein to turn you into a paraplegic and have automobile accidents (committing suicide) once per lifetime for 1,000 years beginning in the beginning of the Modern Era. And you're no hat. You're not a saint like my father was. My father was a good man, deserving of love.
I guess, it's over. You'll only get what you put in, no more, no less.
And I couldn't say that I don't love myself and my brothers, DeMarcus and many others, but, I guess, this is what a hat can do, disrupt the sentencing of imprisonment of people.
You're not so high, after all. You're not above the wind, for the wind broke you apart and turned you into zero. There's no glory in that.
I wish God stops you in your tracks for creating more realms and punishing people behind their backs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
I also want to include Allan Manaois boys, Philip Manaois boys, Roscoe, the dog turned human boys, Herminigildo Manaois boys, Jimmy Dean boys, Jake Gylenhaal boys, Sam Spinnett boys, Tal Bachman boys, Roger Mendoza boys, Reynaldo Mendoza boys, Clare Goldin boys, and Edwin Deli boys, plus Reginald Mendoza boys about 10,000 Million Billion of them each. Ok? I also want you to include Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Phil Collins, Robert Asa Jr., Yul Brynner, Jake Cuenca, Sergey Voronov about 10,000 Million Billion of them each.
For women, I want to include Dorotea Manaois, Roxana Tolan and Christina and Amara of Rockwood Adult Care Home, Malou Mendoza, Tina De Leon Guerrero, Debbie Gibson, the realms Amy Angel, and Miraslova, all of these girls' starship cruiser selves. Ok?
All of the boys listed on this document may have service amys in a 4,000 square foot dream house for each one of them. Ok? The boys listed on this document will be given expensive and nice clothing, shoes, hygiene products, expensive car, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.
All of the women listed on this document will be given amy starship cruiser maids, 2 each per household as the women are starship cruisers also that are listed on this document.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
Haha. I did become a Goddess Angel. I'm the next Gabriel. Because I'm the mother of all sharks and sharks don't follow rules. Just to think of having an endless amount of realms in your hands without paying forever tells me that she is a mother, a mother of all tiger sharks. Someday, I'll be a mother of sharks who doesn't follow rules. And then, I'll be reincarnated as Dorotea Manaois and be smited by God by not following rules. The next thing you know, I'll be the frozen Elsa and never become an Angel again, ever! And all of myselves when I was a realms Amy Angel are all ocean and sea creatures and sometimes regular human beings. If they do become Angels, which I doubt because they disobeyed God, they're all a bunch of shrimps in the sea.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Amy Angels (Sandra Whitmeyer), premiere leaders of the planet,
I wish to make some changes to what I wrote yesterday. I don't want anymore realms Amy Angels having full magical powers in your realms and planets. Demote all of them from the beginning to the end of our programs. Ok?
They're a danger to everybody and they're riding behind my back to exist freely. The Goddess Angels are there for freedom, protection, good living, up to date and futuristic and advanced living, for peace, love, care, and compassion for all girls and boys who want to live with dignity and freedom that I can give them. And this is my decree. And if the realms Amy Angels don't want to live by God's law and my rules for I am all of this, I am the meaning of good life, then, the realms Amy Angels don't need to live with you with full magical powers on. Ok?
Make sure you have this happen (the above paragraphs). Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear starship cruisers,
Ariana Grande is not me. I really don't know who she is, but she's an Angel though. I'm going to tell you that the Borstein Boys should turn her into a stripclub prostitute by herself while guys watching her piss on her ass or pussy, deep.
I wish that Ariana Grande is imprisoned underground with 1 Million Borstein Boys so they can have sex with her nonstop for 10 Billion years. Thank you.
Anybody that doesn't behave at the time you're having sex with me or the sugar amy prostitutes will be decapitated truly immediately after midnight when the whole thing is over or when the Borstein boys gets back in time. Nonetheless, you will be killed immediately if you piss inside of me or make me do other positions other than missionary position or do oral sex. NO ORAL SEX.
AND YES, I ONLY TARGET PEOPLE WHO TARGETS ME. I GUESS, WE'RE DONE. THE REALM AMY ANGEL TOLD ME ON MY CELL PHONE - NO CALENDAR OF EVENTS. SHE DECLARES, SHE'S FINISHED.
Until then, my children, goodbye. Don't tell me that I did not take care of your needs. Hatred beyond words and expectations from an Angel who has no heart should never attain a high career in the media, office, business, and government. I'll just ask Mr. Ada Borstein to give all the Amys that are myselves jobs in the office, have their own small business, media, and government jobs. Ok? And anybody that says that myselves cannot have these will be terminated immediately and his or herselves from the past will be put to hardship.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 30, 2015
Dear Bette Midler,
There's no such thing as you returning as a program Amy Angel. All of the people that disobeys God and takes the easy path will never gain glory. You have no glory. You're zero. You might've conned Mr. Ada Borstein by sending you to the next Kingdom of the Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses by the first 5 Goddess Angels, but you could never stay and become Angels over again and again.
You say, you think you're going to be a nigger for the rest of your life? Doesn't everybody get to do it too? But, all of the people in the World after the 1st program all the way to the end of time, everywhere are white people. Aren't you a bit over-acting?
Let me tell you something. Only a Patrick Swayze becomes a program Amy Angel each time because they are Sons of God who doesn't betray God. All others are shrimps, crabs, seafood, elk, deers, animals and regular human beings and Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. You'll never attain glory again. You will become a shrimp forever. God has punished all of yourselves and you will all be shrimps after being a slave nigger or a slave chickenshit.
I'll ask Mr. Ada Borstein to turn you into a paraplegic and have automobile accidents (committing suicide) once per lifetime for 1,000 years beginning in the beginning of the Modern Era. And you're no hat. You're not a saint like my father was. My father was a good man, deserving of love.
I guess, it's over. You'll only get what you put in, no more, no less.
And I couldn't say that I don't love myself and my brothers, DeMarcus and many others, but, I guess, this is what a hat can do, disrupt the sentencing of imprisonment of people.
You're not so high, after all. You're not above the wind, for the wind broke you apart and turned you into zero. There's no glory in that.
I wish God stops you in your tracks for creating more realms and punishing people behind their backs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment