Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31, 2015 Letters

August 31, 2015 Letters:

August 31, 2015

Dear starship cruisers,

When the time is right, you will see just who I am supposed to be, what I stand for, and what my works stand for.  Because the realms Amy Angels are different people than I am, you will see that everything I said is the truth.  The realms Amy Angels are not the same as the new little Amy Angels.  I watched a horrifying movie from the beginning of time called CONAN, THE BARBARIAN and a blonde haired girl kept stabbing an old woman who is already dead with a dagger.  The hatred is beyond words, but only my words can stop her evil ways.  The new little Amy Angels stand for Godliness, for works of life stands for Godliness, forever.  Even though as a Son of God, I can become a Patrick Swayze someday and become a Program Amy Angel again, I know that it is forever unlike a fraudulent coward like Gabriel or my type of woman who would want to escape and take the easiest path to escape, even though behind me are me also who's smile was heartily broken.

I guess each time period of glory and sacrifice is short.  Atlas, it's done.  If people only knew how to respect women for women are both male and female.

I hope I get my check today or tomorrow.  No need to wait until September 29.  I'll just edit and print what's in this blog and send it to those 3 other people.  If not, you must be all here to read this blog in person, because the way I see it, I don't want to spend the time printing and editing this blog.  It's pretty straightforward.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 31, 2015

Dear "original" Mr. Ada Borstein,

I want to thank you for allowing me to be in your house.  When your eyes met mine, I knew we connected as a soulmate to soulmate with your brother, Justin Bieber and Evan and Jaron, even though Justin Bieber and Evan and Jaron are already Sons of God.  When you were demoted and never were able to go to Hell again, that's when I knew everybody in the Universe could not live without you.  You brought everybody down with you right into the sinkhole.  Hehe.  Daddy, you're still number one.

Thank you for freeing me.  I promise, you will never die in vain for they will respect your every needs and wishes.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 31, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I just want to say, I'm glad that Miss Debra Gil, the realm Amy Angel cared for herself.  Without her feeling oppressed, I probably would still be here writing more time for you.  I'm glad that it's over.  I don't know if she's going to keep the realms open until you and the boys and Sephiroth are finished with your timelines and time periods.  I asked for the realms to remain open.

You know you should give myselves and my loved ones a nice job each time just like the realms Amy Angels.  I don't mean becoming a fashion model all the time modeling lingerie, I want an office job, hospital jobs, having my own small business, Government jobs, production, any kind of job that will keep myselves and my loved ones busy and safe.

If a son of yours offer life, I could offer you comfort, housing, and everything nice, for I am your son also.  Anyway, what I want to say is that even though I got you killed for killing me and my loved ones, we're pretty even in that department.  But, you still have all of the new little Amy Angels' inventions to make you feel like on top of the World.  You once said, that's not what you're looking for?  But, how can you say that?  Without a nice house, you couldn't do what you do to girls like me all the time.  If Bette Midler is a liar, she is.  Don't let them shine all the time.  They gotta do other jobs like everybody else, menial jobs.  Bette Midler can't ask for everything good.  She's going to cut off your freedom, your life, everything that you've worked for by not giving you anymore time.  Is that the work of a good son when your other son gives you everything you need just by patiently and depressedly to end the whole entire thing?

I made a mistake, ok?  I'm sorry.  But, I gave you enough timelines and time periods to last you through another continuous fine life despite of me.  And I guess, all of the things I said, I meant it.  I felt angry, confused, depressed, and I felt I have nowhere to escape.  Ok?

I think it's really over.  I don't think I can handle anymore oppression.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment