Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5, 2015 Letters

August 5, 2015 Letters:

August 5, 2015

Dear Angels, leaders of the planet,

I wish to give 3 times more realms and planets in the 18th and 19th program for a total of 5 times as many "sets of realms" and planet to Mr. Ada Borstein.

I wish to give 998 times more realms and planets in the 18th and 19th program for a total of 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planet to Sephiroth.

I wish to give 998 times more realms and planets in the 18th and 19th program for a total of 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planet to the Amy Angels and Amy Angels and friends (half-half each).

If Mr. Ada Borstein would stop punishing Sephiroth (all of Sephiroth's selves) and send 1 Billion 250 selves of Sephiroth including Tal Bachman after 5 times as many "sets of realms" (no ten, no ten whatsoever) to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, must be no punishment of Sephiroth whatsoever including Billy Zane and Tal Bachman, I'll give Mr. Ada Borstein 995 times as many "sets of realms" and planets in the 18th and 19th programs.  I also don't want to be a service amy anymore after the 17th program, no more punishment and death for "my original first family", no more imprisonment of any starship cruisers, or the amys, or my "original first family" after the 17th program.

Now, I want Sephiroth to do the MORTICIA on 1,000 Million Billion Borstein boys and Borstein girls each from the very beginning of our programs all the way to the end for being bad to me all the time, being proud with nothing in hand but a dream that relies on other people, for lying about my whole personality, for turning me into a prostitute in the 1st programs, and abused me and used me as a service amy.

Also, to Mr. Ada Borstein, if you want to get your realms and planets, you would not do the MORTICIA on the amys or any members of "original first family", especially Philip and Allan and my mom and dad and stepdad, stella, mexi, travis, gabriel, tito rey and uncle roger, auntie malou and auntie jocelyn and our true descendants, plus our relatives and our friends.

I will gladly take the position of Sephiroth doing the MORTICIA during the 1st programs all the way to the 14th programs and beyond.  But, no more than 5 times as many "set of realms" and planets.  Ok?

For Sephiroth, he still may have 50,000 Million Billion service amys at a time.

I've changed my mind about Mr. Ada Borstein.  For Mr. Ada Borstein, he may have 10,000 Million Billion service amys, one each for the leaders of the planet which counts up to 10,000 Million Billion Borstein Boys, no more than that after 100 times as many "sets of realms" and planets.

For Mr. Ada Borstein, there will be no imprisonment of the starship cruisers, no imprisonment of all members of my "original first family", no imprisonment of barack obama or uncle roger or travis or anybody at all, including my mother, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, and my father and jake gylenhaal, jimmy dean, and allan, and philip - no imprisonment inside the house for all of these people.

For Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels, and Sephiroth, may I remind you that there are no prostitution of any kind during the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th programs?  SO, NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES, NO WAR ZONES, NO SLAVERY DAYS, NO BLACK SLAVERY, NO CRIMES WHATSOEVER, NO POVERTY IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE REALMS AND PLANETS OF YOURS, AND NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS.  NO CHARLETON HESTON, YUL BRYNNER, AND VINCENT PRICE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.  THE SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES ARE NEVER IN EXISTENCE IN THESE PROGRAMS.  NO RELIGION.

Ok?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

No matter what I heard today or have read in your music videos, it will never be valid.  I'm going to stop listening to music starting tomorrow, August 6, 2015.  There will be no PERCOLATIN' nor are there going to be WALAMAGZ.  It's not okay for you to punish people because you think we're gaining up on you.  In this matter, we are.  But, you're still trying to push us to the ground.  If you keep punishing people for no reason and also the typewritten mistakes I made in this blog, you're not going to get your time.  Our time is best enough for us.  I think we have plenty.  But, you, you don't have any.  Sephiroth will never work for you if you keep pushing to us your reason for punishment.

Don't you think you've done enough punishment in the past?  And plus, I still have to service your ass for the rest of the time.  Now, if you want, I can reduce your punishment when doing the MORTICIA DAYS by a half each for Both Borstein Boys and Borstein Girls by selling me lands to put up my businesses during my Agenda, and plus housing.

I also want you to give my "original first family" the best houses you can find in the United States in the next timeline or so during the Amy Angel program.  Ok?

Thank you.

I want to work with you.  I don't want you suffering too much.  But, the way you treated me here is worse than a slave.  You'll pay for all of that.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels, Sephiroth,

I don't want for you to imprison and kill and make my "original first family" to suffer after the 17th program.  Ok?  DEMARCUS BISHOP NEEDS A BREATHER.  HE CANNOT AND WILL NOT DO THE MORTICIA.  OK?

Again, I said, there will be no more people getting imprisoned and getting killed and suffering inside their homes except for the service amys.  Ok?

NO MORE PARTNERS FOR ANY KIND OF SERVICE GIRLS TO BE IMPRISONED, KILLED, AND SUFFERED IN YOUR HANDS DURING THE 18TH AND 19TH PROGRAMS, FOR ALL OF THE 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.

They are all free.  Ok?

I doubt that my other 4 selves had this kind of time that they gave you and if they did and I defeated all of them in the battle dagger matches, I'll take over their programs and erase it and replace it with my programs.  Ok?

Thank you.

That's why you guys need to do the MORTICIA DAYS from the beginning all the way to the end, all 1,000 Million Billion Borstein Boys and Borstein girls for what might've been punishment for a lot of people.  Ok?

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you imprison and kill and starve members of "my original first family" and all theirselves, I now wish that you cannot have service amys for you guys and for any other people.  Ok?  So, you're going to have to be with the Borstein Girls.  There's no such thing as the TEN COMMANDMENTS movie.

I don't permit you to imprison anybody other than your own each, a service amy with a total of 10,000 Million Billion service amys.  Ok?

This is during the 18th and 19th programs with all of "1,000 times as many" "sets of realms" and planets.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels, and Sephiroth,

For Mr. Ada Borstein,  yes, you can still have one and only 10,000 Million Billion service amys, one each for the leaders of the planet - no duplicates because this has written before in a previous document or documents.  Also, I'll change and reduce the numbers of the Borstein Boys and Borstein girls down to 1 Billion 250 when doing the MORTICIA DAYS, if you change and reduce Sephiroth's number down to 1 Billion 250 selves of his also.  I want to change and reduce Philip's number of doing the MORTICIA DAYS to 2 selves only.  And then, we'll change the numbers of Borstein Boys and Borstein girls chef cooks in the Amy Angels' planets and realms down to "rotation of them and the rest of the starship cruisers for 4,000 Million Billion premiere leaders of the planet.  I also want 6 hours of restful night sleep as a service amy.  NO MORE ROYALTY AMYS AS SERVICE AMYS.  Ok?

This is my final decision.  I also want a caregiver full time for 15 years to help my brother, Allan, and my Uncle Rey, plus 15 caregivers and 4 chef cooks for my Aunt's residential care facilities.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Your 10,000 Million Billion Borstein boys from their own realms and planets they came from, they will not have any service amys at all.  They'll have Borstein Girl wives and if there's more than 10,000 Million Billion of the Borstein Boys, all of them will have Borstein Girl wives - no exception.  I cannot replace the Borstein Girls with the service amys, or any type of Amys or any type of service girls.  Ok?


Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 5, 2015

Dear realms Amy Angels and Amy Angels,

I want my 2nd self as Goddess Angel to be able to keep their less than perfect magic and live in your planets and realms for 10,000 Million Billion selves of hers per planet,

All types of "friends" of the Amy Angels, second leaders of the planets and 3rd leaders of the planets will have their own realms each with planets inside per realms until the time set forth is satisfied.  The Amy Angels have the same situation as the Amy Angels & Friends but the realms and planets of the other half of the whole entire time is for them only.

Please have Angelica Struzan, the Angel that helped Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II have her own realms and planets also.

Ok?

I'm giving you guys to copy all of my 5 selves since the beginning of time has invented and if you like myselves and mine from this timeline's invention, which I hear is the best, you can have them too.

The Amy Angels & Friends will help each other build and maintain their planets until there is no more time.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment