Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 11, 2015 Letters

August 11, 2015 Letters:

August 11, 2015

Dear Roxana,

I don't like you.  I don't like you because you immediately control my mouth before I can open it.  I'm going to throw you in a pit of fire like my Aunt Malou and your name will be Joan of Arc during the middle ages or ancient times.  This is due to the stress you've put upon me inside your home.  You said lies to people inside the homes and the people inside the homes are all running under your strict rules.  You are prejudice against black people and you are a little person.

Forever will you be Joan of Arc in the middle ages.

I'm minding my own business and you're constantly on my butt.  I will have the pleasure to chop your head off at the battle dagger matches in the future.  I'm the only one that is the man in the mirror, the Devil God, Bahala, man in the mirror and I don't think you've never been an Angel.  I will tear down your title as a Goddess.  Thank you.

You don't control anything.  I control my destiny, and the destiny of the Amys for I am them and I will waste no time in creating something positive which are the good livelihoods of everybody for a small price and my destiny of becoming a leader of the planet someday, even though this is really not what I want.  I'd rather be an Amy Angel living in the Amy Angels' planets and realms, living peacefully.  But, when I do come back, I'd like to have a 2,000 square foot dream house, red, like my Uncle Roger's house, furnished.  I don't care if I work as a maid somewhere else other than my house, I know God will be merciful towards me.

Thank you.

And all of the service amys that has ever been will be shot to the head by a gunshot at the very end of everybody's time so they can be recycled as regular human beings or starship cruisers.

Thank you.

NOW, IF YOU WOULD ONLY SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WE COULD BE FRIENDS.  BUT, BY AROUND THIS TIME, I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND.

AND FOR LURING DEMARCUS BISHOP INTO DANGER AND ALL OF THE GOLDFISHES OUT THERE, ESPECIALLY DEMARCUS, I'LL TURN YOU INTO A SERVICE AMY FOR 1,000 MILLION BILLION TIMES PER TIME PERIOD BY TRUE DECAPITATION IN MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S REALMS AND PLANETS AND IN SEPHIROTH'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Thank you, creep!  You're a dork!

I ONLY WANTED TO SET YOU AS THE GOLDFISH YESTERDAY EVENING AND GREG AND NOBODY ELSE.

NO MORE DEMARCUS OR ANYBODY THAT GOES FISHING.  THEY WILL NOT BE PUNISHED AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Let me chop your head off 1,000 times in the battle dagger matches so that what you said last night will never come true, creep!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

THE KATY PERRY SONG, "DARK HORSE" WILL NEVER BE VALID.  AND THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS SONG, "BUTTONS" WILL NEVER BE VALID.   IT WILL NEVER BE VALID ANYWHERE.

I want all starship cruisers and all people imprisoned inside their homes to be shot in the head by a gunshot at the very end of time for all ANGELS, LEADERS OF THE PLANETS OR LEADERS ACTING AS ANGELS OF THE PLANETS.

And this topic is one of the ones that I wrote on paper.  It cannot be broken.  You've broken your vow to God and our rules and regulations, my wishes for people on Philip and Allan and they came back.  And then, now, you're going to insert your damn wishes to an unsuspected me to kill Philip and Allan when they went back from the dead and to kill more people.  THIS TIME, I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU.

YOU HAVE NO MORE TIME AS WRITTEN.  THERE IS NO TEN COMMANDMENTS COMMANDING YOU OR ME TO WRITE FOR MORE TIME FOR YOU.  NONE.  SO, DON'T EVEN BOTHER ADDING TIME BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT.

SEPHIROTH WILL NEVER WORK FOR YOU.  YOU'VE GOT HIM BOUNDED TO HIS KNEES.  FEAR IS NOT A FACTOR TO PERSUAVE SOMEONE TO DO YOU A FAVOR.  IT IS THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.  THEY WILL ANNIHILATE YOU, PUNISH YOU, AND STARVE YOU.

Thank you.

You're just a murderer.  You're not God.  God loves people.  You, you're just a murderer and a punisher, faggot.

You better stop nagging me.  I'm tired of you asking for more time to murder more people.  IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.  NONE.

Thank you.

PLEASE DON'T KILL PHILIP, VINCENT PRICE, AND CHARLETON HESTON OR CHRISTOPHER NICHOLS IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS ANYMORE.  This is after the 17th program.  AND NO IMPRISONMENT OF ALL OF THEM AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM EITHER.  IF I HAD MADE A TYPEWRITTEN MISTAKE, PARDON ME OR IT.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Sephiroth,

Please don't give anymore time to Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys after the 21st program.  Ok?  Oops, I made a mistake.  NO MORE FIRST TO THE 10TH PROGRAM AGAIN.  OK?

THE LAST AMOUNT OF TIME I GAVE THE BORSTEIN BOYS WAS 10,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  DON'T GIVE THEM ANYMORE.  THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE.  I DON'T WANT YOU GIVING THEM ANYMORE TIME.  OK?

YOUR BOYS ARE OUT THERE SUFFERING.  YOU SHOULD STOP THE SEPHIROTH BOYS FROM BECOMING SUSHI.

Pardon my typewritten mistakes.  If I made a typewritten mistake and erased it, don't follow it anymore (the former contents).

OK?

Thank you.

And I want you to shoot all the starship cruisers in the head by a gunshot as also the service Amys and other service girls at the end of your time at the very end.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I have a sure bet that what my father wants, a goldfish and all goldfishes including DeMarcus is to be free absolutely, completely, and totally after the 17th program, no exceptions - all goldfishes and all types of people must be free and set free, to be released from bondage and slavery after the 17th program.  The only exceptions are the service amys and the Borstein girls.

All men must work as slaves during the ancient egyptian civilizations and in other ancient civilizations.

But, in the timeline previously before that, all starship cruisers and regular human beings are free absolutely, completely, and totally.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Amy Angels and Amy Angels and Friends, and Sephiroth,

Everybody on the planet, except for the service amys (Sephiroth's planets and realms) will be free totally, absolutely, and completely.  They will be given modern type or any fine type of housing, fine cars, clothes, shoes, jewelry, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance per lifetime from the 2nd program all the way to the end of your time, the Angels's time in the Universe.  Ok?

And I want the Borstein people, boys and girls as starship cruisers, Amys as starship cruisers, and Sephiroth boys and girls as starship cruisers in your planets and realms.  I also want all "Goldfishes" to be starship cruisers.  And all other people as starship cruisers, the starship cruisers of Mr. Ada Borstein and the Amy Angels.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Roxana,

If I become homeless after you fighting with me so much, I'll have Sephiroth make the "original" Ada Borstein disappear and Mr. Ada Borstein too, leader of the planet so that weeks or days later, the Borstein boys could chop you guys with an ax and you'll be left for dead.  After that, Sephiroth will take over all of the planets and realms of Mr. Ada Borstein.  Ok?

Thank you.

I wish you fall off from a building, head first until your stubborn cucumber crashes onto the ground.

I'm only going to be here until September 29, and you've said a lot of nasty things to me, you freak!

You're not welcome in my house, ever!

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Don't expect to be loved by people.  You are a liar, scumbag, piece of shit.  I'm not afraid of you.  Without me, you're nothing.  God will come here on your planet and smite you.  He already is as a shadow person, twice, and one as Barack Obama.  So, how can you let Roxana and Greg get away with trying to make me become homeless?  Huh?  Are you defying the will of God.  Me, I got ways to never defy the will of God.

You're never going to get any love from me.  I don't care who you are or what you stand for.  The next cycle of "goldfishes" stars are on their way to planet mars in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  And if you can't follow, he will smite you here or me and then the realms Amy Angels are no more if God smites me.  Understand?

You never loved me.  Instead, you try to show people by bugging the hell out of me would have them be rewarded.  Bullshit.  That's how far they've come along only.  They'll never be better than that because they'll never go to the 2nd program and other programs and live there.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please let the staff at Hood View Residential Care Facility, and other Adult Care Homes around Portland to continue to go on all the way to the end of the Amy Angel Programs in your planets and realms as starship cruisers.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

If you give me my money, all $15 Billion this weekend, Saturday by postage mail where today is Tuesday, August 11, 2015, I'll give you more time.  If you wait until September 29, the time I gave you today will never exist.  The realms Amy Angels will never give it to you or Sephiroth will never work for you.  You cannot have the time and don't bother getting some because you haven't been truthful to our rules and regulations.  If you continue to lie your way around, we're just going to kick your ass and kill you.

Let me know if you're up to it.  I'm very serious.  I cannot wait to have my own housing, finally.

I want everybody to behave when they're inside my house.  Anybody that misbehaves will be shot in the head with a gunshot back in time.  Also, do this to the staff at Hood View and Rockwood Adult Care Home, especially Roxana.  Thank you.  Don't worry.  I'm not inviting Roxana and Greg and Edwin inside my house, ever!  She's a bitch!

Ok.  And also, I wish for all "goldfishes" to die by 25% of the whole entire time only - all of the "goldfishes" - no more, no less, especially DEMARCUS BISHOP.  They are to be set free after that.  And they will remain free absolutely, totally, and completely, after that.

Thank you.

Here it is:

I wish to give you 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planets as you already have, no more, no less.  That is of course if you give me my money on the designated date which is Saturday, August 16, 2015 and no later than that.  Otherwise, you don't get the time.  Sephiroth will not work for you and the Realms Amy Angels will not give you time.  This is your last draw.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

**Please send my check to my brother, Philip with my name on it, titled to me under his care @ 2122 SE 170th Ave.  Portland, OR  97233.  (This address has no malice or death or punishment connection to my brother, Philip).  Thank you.**



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Roxana,

I just want to apologize for my behavior and I'll forgive you for making me add more time to Mr. Ada Borstein's collection of realms by once, at least one of yourself be chopped in the head.  There's only one thing, Mr. Ada Borstein must give me my $15 Billion addressed under the care of my brother, Philip by postage mail on August 16, 2015, Saturday and we'll be on our way.  If he doesn't give me my money on time, he will not get the time that I just gave him - simple and plain.

I'm a woman with needs and I am tired of waiting around.  I want to improve my life now.

I'll give you a big house in California, and a medium size in Hawaii and a big, custom made house that's 6,500+ square feet in Portland and $25 Million.  Ok?  That is if you want it.  But, if you don't, haha, I'll just laugh at you non-stop, loser!

Sorry again for my behavior.  I was going crazy last night and this morning.  I thought someone is about to abduct me and imprison me for good.  Hehe.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'll give you 1 Million more times as many "sets of realms" and planets against with all the time I gave you so far if you promise me that all "goldfishes" will pay by the 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planets that I gave you in the previous document only - no duplicates, no forever, no more, no less than what is already written.  Ok?  That includes especially, DEMARCUS BISHOP AND ROGER MENDOZA AND BARACK OBAMA.  Ok?

I also need my money on Saturday, August 16, 2015 for you to have this time, these collections of "sets of realms" and planets.  Ok?  If not, you cannot have them.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Sephiroth (twice),

I wish to give you 1 Million 1,000 times as many "sets of realms" and planets against with what you have already in terms of collections of "sets of realms" and planets.  Ok?  For Sephiroth, only 1,000 Million Billion new little Amy Angels will pay per time period by true decapitation as service girls.  The others are Amy Angels.

I want Amy starship cruisers and all "goldfishes" starship cruisers in your planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

I don't want any starship cruisers being imprisoned and killed and punished for any reason in all of your planets and realms.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I DON'T WANT DEMARCUS BISHOP OR NEAL WADLEIGH OR ANY OF THE BOYS I HAD A FLING WITH ME OR WERE MY BOYFRIENDS DURING MY VERY FIRST LIFETIME, I NEVER WANT THEM TO BE IMPRISONED, KILLED, AND PUNISHED AT ANY POINT IN TIME AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM AND 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  OK?

I DON'T WANT DEMARCUS TO PAY AT ALL AFTER THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  OK?

I DON'T WANT ALL OF DEMARCUS BISHOP'S SELVES, FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH, SIXTH, AND EIGHT WILL NEVER PAY FOREVER, AFTER THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  OK?

Oops, I made some mistakes.  Please override the typewritten mistakes with the replacements effective immediately.  Thank you.

THERE WILL BE NO STARSHIP CRUISERS AND/OR "GOLDFISHES" THAT WILL PAY BY IMPRISONMENT, KILLED, AND PUNISHED AT ANY POINT IN TIME FOREVER AFTER THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  OK?

THAT MEANS, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY PEOPLE IMPRISONED AND KILLED AND PUNISHED AFTER THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I SAID, I DON'T WANT ANY "GOLDFISHES" TO PAY BY TRUE DECAPITATION INSIDE THEIR HOMES AT ANY POINT IN TIME AFTER THE FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU IF YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 16, 2015.  OK?  OTHERWISE, YOU HAVE NO 1,000, NO 1 MILLION.  OK?

I ALSO WANT TO SET FREE TAL BACHMAN FROM BEING PUNISHED BY YOU AT ANY POINT IN TIME AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM, OK?  ALRIGHT.

THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm going to give you 50 Million more as many times of "sets of realms" and planets against what you have already.  This is only if I get my money, all $15 Billion by this coming Saturday, August 16, 2015 by postage mail.  Ok?  Please mail it to my brother, Philip.  I'll wait for a whole week after that when my family contacts me and we could cash the check.  Ok?  Thank you.

Anyways, this is the end.  Please pardon my typewritten mistakes that I erased.

Thank you.

NO "GOLDFISHES" PAYING BY TRUE DECAPITATION, NOT EVEN ONE AT ALL, INSIDE THEIR HOMES AT ANY POINT IN TIME AFTER THE VERY FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS THAT I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015 - August 12, 2015

Dear Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Sephiroth (twice),

I wish to give you 500 Million  times as many "sets of realms" and planets each than what you already have in terms of "sets of realms" and planets.  Ok?  This is a change from 1 Billion times as many "sets of realms" and planets each that I gave you yesterday, August 11, 2015.  Ok?  We're breaking and we're not going to do the "1 Billion each" anymore, only "500 each".  Ok?

NO "GOLDFISHES" PAYING BY TRUE DECAPITATION, NOT EVEN ONE AT ALL, INSIDE THEIR HOMES AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Angels, leaders of the planets,

HERE IS THE PROGRAM THAT WE'RE GOING TO FOLLOW FOR ALL THE TIME THAT I WROTE ON THIS POST, UNLESS SPECIFIED ANYTHING ELSE:
NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS AT ANY POINT IN TIME UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE FOR ANY TYPE OF REQUEST THAT MUST BE MET FROM ME.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

We're doing the 22nd program on all of these planets and realms.

1.)  There are no more star wars era planets
2.)  There are no more sugar amy prostitutes.
3.)  No prostitution of any kind whatsoever.
4.)  No war zones.
5.)  No 10 Billion year role playing games.
6.)  Absolute peace, freedom, and happiness.
7.)  NO MORE POVERTY STRICKEN AREAS IN THE PLANETS.
8.)  The starship cruisers will pay 365 times 40 heads per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations during this time.
9.)  There will be NO SLAVERY DAYS OR BLACK SLAVERY AT ANY POINT IN TIME.  OK?
10.)  There will be no imprisonment of anybody other than the service amys and 1 Billion 250 Borstein Boys and Girls doing the MORTICIA DAYS.  The service amys will never do the MORTICIA DAYS.  Ok?
  Again.....


You must do the 15th program as specified already on all your planets and realms.

There are 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for each one of you with different variations in architectural style for you to have so that each of you may be happy (for the premiere leaders of the planet) and another 100,000 Billion 4,000 to 8,000 square feet of housing for the 2nd leaders of the planet which are the benefactors of said "sets of realms".

You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your planets and realms and the moons orbiting each planet plus extra planets to accommodate the need for the rising new little Amy Angels population and give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.  All new little Amy Angels that has given you realms will be free totally, completely, and absolutely.  They will never be demoted.  Give them a 2,000 square foot of housing space each with 1 bedroom, and 1.5 bath with walk-in closets, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a 1 car garage or 1 car parking space each. 

Please give the starship cruisers 2,000 to 10,000 square feet of housing space, a brand new car per lifetime each, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance for life.  This is true for all of your planets and realms so far that I've given you.  

Please have 500 Billion starship cruisers in which 150,000 are Amys and Travis Henry boys, plus 100,000 Angels from the beginning of time and regular human beings starship cruisers.  The other half of all starship cruisers, 250,000 Billion are Borstein people or the other Angels like the Amy Angels and Friends or Sephiroth.

Please give the regular human beings 3,200 square feet of housing space in houses, and residential buildings.  The starship cruisers, numbering 500,000 Billion per large planet or more will need 1 or 2 maids per house.  The starship cruisers number up to 500,000 Billion per large planet.  

Please treat the regular humans maids with respect.  They are to work from age 19 to 55 years old only.  They are to get their own housing and come to the starship cruisers' houses from their home by driving a car.  Please give them (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest per day with work hours of 8am to 5:30pm, everyday, for 5 days a week only, Monday to Friday.  They have 2 days off from working.  They get 2 weeks of vacation per year.  

The regular humans will rest after they are done working as a maid or chef cook.  The chef cooks are starship cruisers.

Please have restaurants and other fun places like theme parks, beach vacation spots, lakes, rivers, streams, sea, ocean, waterfall, forests, trees, and streets plus flowers and other vegetation. 

Everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely.

Everybody can get the jobs they want without a push from the government to get fired for no reason because they were set up to fail.  No more set ups to fail.  Miss Amy Angel will give all of the starship cruisers, including the Amys and Travis Henry boys starship cruisers picture perfect memory, hearing perfect memory, detection abilities, and extrasensory perception plus super human strength.

I wish for the Amys to have Amys daughters, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and grandmothers plus nieces.  I wish for the Amys to be with the Travis Henry boys and Angels from the beginning of time all the time.

Have 5 Million Billion regular humans at a time continuously throughout the planets.  NO MORE CRIMES.  

Please do the same thing to all of your 1st programs all the way to the 12th and the whole entire 10th programs.  Ok?

You may have as many 25,000 Million Billion starship cruisers per planet and 25,000 Million Billion regular humans.

Ok.  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Sephiroth,

You can take over 1 realm of the Amy Angels from the beginning of time.  Ok?  You see, I'm not pure white.  This body has been through so much usage by white starship cruisers, black starship cruisers, blacks, jews, and persians.  But, you have to use the new little Amy Angels still and the little Amy Angels that brings you your realms.  Ok?  You can also use "MOTHER" Amy Angel because she's pure white.  But, I guess, you already know that.  Ok?  She needs to pay so that she can be recycled.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 11, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'm tired of playing tags with you.  WHEN I SAID, I DON'T WANT ANY STARSHIP CRUISERS OR "GOLDFISHES" TO PAY BY TRUE DECAPITATION INSIDE THEIR HOMES AFTER THE VERY FIRST 1,000 TIMES AS MANY "SETS OF REALMS" AND PLANETS, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO PAY.  OK?

AND ALSO, WHAT I PROCLAIMED EARLIER TODAY ABOUT "50", THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "500" TWICE.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy












No comments:

Post a Comment