Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 23, 2015 Letters

August 23, 2015 Letters:

August 23, 2015

Dear Matthew McConaughey, Christian Bale, and all Travis Henry boys, except for Philip and Allan Manaois and Roger Mendoza,

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation.  I'm not going to give you anymore service amys and Matthew McConaughey will never get service amys or other service girls other than his own self as a girl because all of you are con-men.  You try to make me believe that you're worth anything?  Pwa.  You're garbage just like Eddie Rivera.  You men are despicable and immoral.  You don't deserved to be honored or rewarded.  What I'd like to do to you is kill you forever.

You don't make me.  I make you.  I chose you to be my Angel who can turn me into an Angel.  Nobody else can do that but me.  All I did was choose Jake Gylenhaal because I watched him on his movie, PRINCE OF PERSIA, SANDS OF TIME.  That's his star wars era planet story.  And tell me, how did you get this far?

Don't worry, if I do give some more time to the Angels, leaders of the planet, in which at this time, I'm truly hesitating because I told them I'm done, I'd set you guys free and everybody else including the Borstein boys and Borstein girls so they can be rehabilitated.

I see that there's a lot of myselves as starship cruisers, especially, the new little Amy Angels, I'd set Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein boys and girls free.

Nevermind, I will not set the Borstein people free.  They will remain in prison and dying.

Thank you.

I'm no punching bag.  I'm not to be physically harmed.  I'm a girl that is extraordinary.  Some people fail to think so, but free me and I will kill, punish, and destroy anybody that is on my path.  Nobody teaches me a lesson by turning and making me have sex non-stop.  I will chop the heads off of that person that said that (Borstein boy).

I will not give anymore service amys to Gabriel either.  I will give only service amys to reynaldo mendoza, sephiroth (and no, that's not philip, that's a former philip), philip manaois, allan manaois, roger mendoza, tal bachman, justin bieber.

Since you guys, the Travis henry boys are dishonorable, you will have to prove yourself honorable and kind and a nice guy in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, including PIMPS like Allan or Jake Gylenhaal.

Thank you.

HOW CAN A PIMP BECOME A SUPERSTAR?  A SUPERGIRL WILL TAKE HIM UP AND MAKE HONORABLE AND FEARED JUST LIKE HIS SUPERSTAR WARRIOR BROTHER.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment