Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015 Letters

August 3, 2015 Letters:

August 3, 2015

Dear Sephiroth,

I want to thank you for all of your efforts in creating lovely songs and to convince you to help you during your need.

Guess what?  I will take over all of yourselve's spot after the 15th program.  So, in the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th programs, I will take over your MORTICIA DAYS and free you after the 15th program.  Ok?  Ok.

Here is the song that tells me you love me in your own ways and not only that, you helped me become an Angel over and over again.  I don't think anyone else can do what you do for me everyday.  So, I will give my time, my body, my life, and my services to you.  Please allow all of the starship cruisers of the Amy Angels and the Borstein boys become your starship cruisers, plus the starship cruisers of Mr. Ada Borstein, plus the little Amy Angels in your planets and realms.  Ok?

I will now give you 20,000 Million Billion more service amys for a total of 50,000 Million Billion service amys just for yourselves.  Ok?

And give each starship cruisers that includes, "my original first family", and the Amy starship cruisers, 3,200 square foot of housing per household up to 5,000 square foot of housing.  Ok?

And you can give yourself a 4,000 square foot of housing each for your own or less than 4,000 square feet.  Ok?

This is from the very beginning of our programs all the way to the end.  You must follow this wish or I will not take your place doing your MORTICIA DAYS in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  Ok?

Here's the song that inspired me to do such things:



Tal Bachman - She's So High (lyrics)



Here's another song that I like that you had made:



America - You can do Magic (lyrics)





Judy Garland - Somewhere over the Rainbow



Sephiroth, you must give me picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory for my whole entire Agenda and the Amys in the Amy Angel Program, except during my very first lifetime.  Ok?  I have to do so many things, and I can't do them, my Program will be caput.  Ok?


Anyway, Sephiroth, I did not turn you in to Mr. Ada Borstein so he could do the MORTICIA on you, ok?  THE MORTICIA DAYS WAS MR. ADA BORSTEIN'S IDEA.  You know, I'm quite satisfied with what I got, and I had made you guys even by exchanging people from his planets to yours and yours to his planets.  People shy away from hardship and I do too, I just don't want to do it any longer, that's all and if I can take you with me during freedom days, I would, ok?

You're the only one that lifted my spirit up, although some songs of Mr. Ada Borstein has lifted me up too, it just wasn't the same.  I'm sorry if I take sides.  Mr. Ada Borstein took everything I had and has not apologized for his behavior.  He doesn't know that he's got a lot of friends, only if he wants to call them friends.  I think he thinks everybody are his enemies, gaining up on him, when I'm the only enemy he's got because of the shitty ways he treated me here.  I've just had enough of his shit, you know?  So, I made him pay.  Because he has fire in his heart that won't subside.  And I didn't need to kill him, only if he treated me fairly.  He's an idiot, you know?

Anyways, it's too late now.  What's done is done.  I just want a new chapter of my life written for the 15th to the 19th program.  Ok?

Ok.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please give Christina and Bobbi of RockWood Adult Care Home, a Pacific Lifestyle Home in Pleasant Valley, Oregon each ok once my Program starts or once the Amy Angel Program starts.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You cannot fail my documents and blog.  You will do it as it says including the changes.  You know, Sephiroth doesn't have to help me, you know.  He just wants a brighter future coupled with hard work today.  But, you, what have you done - nothing.  You did not do anything for me.  If I'm mistaken, pardon me.  But, you never helped me in attaining freedom, choices, and have a good living like Sephiroth did and the Amy Angels.  Instead, you'd like to restrict us, take over our planets and realms, kill us, and put hardship on us.  Fuck you!

Sephiroth doesn't need me.  He can just take over your planets and realms, turn all of your people into his starship cruisers and have 1,000 Million Billion of yourselves gather people to be turned into Angels for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

He is just afraid that it won't work because you're supposed to have your own planets and realms.  If anything, he can do the same thing to your people as you do to his people.  Ok?  Enough said.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I don't want you doing the MORTICIA DAYS on Evan and Jaron of the music video:  Crazy for this girl.  Ok?  And you're not going to suppress people's feelings for other people.  Ok?  People can do whatever they want.  Ok?

NO MORE SCORPION BITES FOR SEPHIROTH OK?  Sephiroth was just doing his job to tell you that he means business.  He's not corrupt and greedy like you.  He's a good boy just like Philip Manaois.

And I don't want you doing the MORTICIA DAYS on all members of "my original first family", ok?

Thank you.

THE GODSMACK, I STAND ALONE music video will never be valid.  Billy Zane, Jaron and Evan will never spend their time inside their house doing the MORTICIA DAYS.  Ok?  It's time for you to be human now.  You're not a God anymore.  And for you to fade a God, you're fading with them - he's your brother from another time, asshole.  Fuckin' faggot.

He used to be a Philip and you, you used to be an Allan.  He's your brother and once Philip fades, you're fading with him.  But, the new Philip, my brother is just beginning his journey and my brother, Allan is just beginning his journey too.

You couldn't allow us to have our own freedom, so we'll take yours, if we had to.  Understand.  We'll do the same thing to your people 10 times as much or 100 times as much if we need to so that your stubborn head will come to know that we don't like being treated like slaves.  We're Gods and you're a human being, enough said.  I'll tell Sephiroth to not give you magical powers anymore if you continue to treat us like crap.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Wala kang hiya, walanghiya!  You've got no face and you're going to die baby and I'm taking you with me the whole entire time, cut or deprived or morticia or whatever you feel like doing to me, we'll do it to you too.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Just make sure that you have no more people being imprisoned and dying inside their houses after the 17th program.  OK?

Anyway, MY UNCLE ROGER IS FREE AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM, BARACK OBAMA IS FREE AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM, AND ALL TYPES OF AMYS OR SERVICE GIRLS AND STARSHIP CRUISERS ARE FREE AFTER THE 17TH PROGRAM.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear starship cruisers,

If you are chosen to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, it is only during the first program and 2nd program and the second batch is from the 10th program only.  Ok?

YOU CANNOT BE SENT TO THE NEXT KINGDOM OF ANGELS AND OXEN GODS AND GODDESSES AFTER THE 10TH PROGRAM.  OK?

SO, WHILE IT'S STILL EARLY, LET'S SEND 1 SELF OF JUDY GARLAND, 1,000 SELVES OF SARA JOHNSON BECAUSE SHE WORKS AT HOOD VIEW RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITY, AND PINK - 2 SELVES OF HERS, PLUS THE ABBA GIRL SELF OF SARA JOHNSON - 1 TIME.  OK?

I think there are 3 Goddess Angels with 2 planets full of people and 2 more planets full of people being sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  That's more than a trillion people being sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear starship cruisers,

My beginnings came from being a reddish golden blonde haired girl called Sandra Whitmeyer and my husband is Ethan Dale.  After that, I became a sugar amy prostitute for the starship cruisers who were white with Christopher Nichols as my husband, also a white man.  And then, I was imprisoned inside my house, probably because everybody became black.  In the next timeline, I became a persian having sex with black people, persians, and white jews in the ancient Egyptian civilizations and other ancient civilizations.  Because they said, I'm Afroman, it's either that or I died also as a white girl in each timeline by true decapitation, a long time ago.

Today is my one and only beginnings of everything for the new little Amy Angel inventors, the 4 Goddess Angels, and everything we know and happens to us.  This is one linear timeline of myselves becoming inventors, warriors, Angels and Goddess Angels.  They've seen everything that is needed to see since the beginning of time.  Ok?

The Amy Angels, leaders of the planet must investigate whether this document is true or not because if it's not, they can control myselves as Angels and demote them.  Ok?

I am the top and almighty, therefore you should know that I'm no ordinary individual.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




August 3, 2015

Dear Amy Angels,

I want you to investigate whether it's me that invented everything in this universe, I meant myselves from the Holgate House.  'Cause you see, that where I saw my father's ghost coming towards me, halfway thru and he was wearing a hat.  Everything I've written so far is true to the best of my apprehension abilities and research of the topics.

If you don't find this isn't true and don't rely on the songs that you hear, 10 Million of yourselves should come here and investigate so the Amy Angels that I'm asking for to be reinstated should be done.  Ok?  After you are done, you choose one new little Amy Angel each for each one of you totalling 10 Million and follow them around all the way to the end.  Ok?

If myselves and my father has proven it that myselves are the inventors of everything in the universe, then you should reinstate all of myselves that are Amy Angels without demoting them.  Ok?

I don't just become a Goddess Angel so you could hide behind me.  I became a Goddess Angel so that myselves and other could benefit from me.  Understand?  Ok.  Thank you.

If you fail to do this and show yourselves back home in TV like setting, you will be taken over by Sephiroth and I think he just about demoted you guys too because you don't know what's going on everywhere not like he does.  Ok?  So Beware.

Tell myselves that are Amy Angels in your planets and realms that they are to not do anything against you or you will be sent to Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.  Ok?  Same with the other Angels and 2nd or 3rd leaders of the planet.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

When I wished for all myselves and all types of service girls other than your wives, the Borstein girls, to be free, that's exactly what I want after the 17th program.  Ok?  I don't want to be servicing your ass anymore and no Amy Angels will service your ass anymore.  I think 50% of my services to you and your people is enough, considering I didn't get no such luck as my original self and some of my other selves to be Angels at the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  So, no matter what you've heard on the songs I've been listening to, it doesn't matter.  You'll only do this blog and my other documents.  Ok?

I want you to house your new Amy Angels after the 17th program and during the 18th and 19th program in a 4 bedroom, with 4 of them per house, in a 2,000 square foot house, ok?  Make it look like my Uncle Roger's house, ok?, with 2 car garage and 2 car space up front, a small front yard and a 1,000 square feet of backyard.  They'll clean their own house, cook their own meals and give them $10,000 a month in monetary allowance each.  Ok?  This is for exchange of the realms and planets that they gave you.

Please give the true realms Amy Angels 10,000 square foot houses from the 2nd program all the way to the 19th program each.  Ok?  They'll get regular humans maids to clean their houses, can be Amys, any type of Amys and Amy starship cruisers to cook their meals.  OK?

And I want you to do the same for Sephiroth but with a larger house - 5,000 square foot house for each one of them ok? in the 18th to the 19th program.  Ok?  They'll also get regular human maids to clean their houses - no Amys.

Give Sephiroth and his selves 10,000 square foot homes in the 6th program all the way to the 17th program with regular human maids to clean their house.  NO Amys.  They're going to have to cook their own meals or eat at restaurants, whenever they can.  Ok?

The true realms Amy Angels and Sephiroth and all starship cruisers other than the little Amy Angels will have different types of architecture in their houses.  Ok?

Anyways, that is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Borstein Boys, Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Sephiroth (twice),

I wish to exponentially double your time in the 18th program.  This means, all of the time of the first program all the way to the 17th program will be the time for your 18th program.  Ok?  And the 19th program is the time of the first program all the way to the 10th program.  Ok?

I DON'T WANT ANYMORE IMPRISONMENT OF PEOPLE WHATSOEVER, NO MATTER WHAT AND DYING INSIDE THEIR HOMES AND SUFFERING DURING THE 18TH AND 19TH PROGRAMS.  OK?

THE STARSHIP CRUISERS MAY PAY 365 TIMES 10 HEADS PER LIFETIME IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS.  OK?

PLEASE FOLLOW THE 15TH AND 16TH PROGRAMS PROTOCOL.  WE'RE ALWAYS GOING TO FOLLOW THE 10TH PROGRAM WITHOUT PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND, WITHOUT STAR WARS ERA PLANETS, NO WAR ZONES, NO CRIMES WHATSOEVER, AND NO SLAVERY DAYS AT ALL.  OK?

Thank you.

NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS AND REALMS WHATSOEVER.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish for you to send Tal Bachman and Miss Daphne Santos and Miss Daphne Zuniga, about 10 of theirselves each to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses in the first batch of planet full of people.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Borstein Boys, Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, and Sephiroth (twice)

I forgot to tell you that there will be no more POVERTY STRICKEN AREAS OR COUNTRIES OR PLACES during the 18th and 19th program, Ok?

Thank you.

And Mr. Ada Borstein,  you will not make my Uncle Roger Pay or Sephiroth at any point in time by imprisoning them and killing them and starving them.  Ok?  MY UNCLE ROGER AND SEPHIROTH WILL NOT BE PUNISHED BECAUSE YOU HAVE SET THEM UP TO FAIL.  YOU HAVE TO BE FAIR TO THEM OR I'LL HAVE THE AMY ANGELS AND SEPHIROTH DO THE SAME THINGS TO YOUR PEOPLE (BORSTEIN BOYS AND GIRLS) IN THE AMY ANGELS' AND SEPHIROTH'S REALMS AND PLANETS.  IF YOU MAKE THEM PAY, I'LL IMPRISON TWICE AS MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE AND KILL ALL BORSTEIN BOYS AND BORSTEIN GIRLS STARSHIP CRUISERS IN THE AMY ANGELS' AND SEPHIROTH'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

We are humans, Angels, animals who deserve respect.  I'm not a maid-pig.  Ok?  Anyways, If you cannot give me peace, then, I'll just not respect you.

Ok?

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment