Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Uneducated and down right rude staff:

Lately, I've been having problems everywhere I went.  The 3 assisted living facilities I lived in has uneducated and down right rude staff.  At the Royal Palms Hotel Building, Cascadia Behavioral health and Instar Place, Cascadia BH has some of the most untrained, uneducated, daring, lazy, and down right rude staff.  I would not recommend in living in these places if you can help it.

At Hood View Residential Treatment Center in Gresham, Oregon, the staff are quite flexible, except for the Administrator.  Many times, the Administrator has treated me wrong.  One time, I requested for a medical transport to my appointment and she said, she'll pay for the cab, "it's on the house".  And then, she bills me in the month of May when the cab bill came in in March.  Do you see where the fault of this lie is?  I had no money that month.  I used up my Personal funds for that month from Social Security to pay for that bill.  I argued with her.  And she told me to not argue with her, it's a bill and I have to pay for it.  

Several times the Administrator at Hood View changed her mind on my personal funds weekly.  And today, she told me that "to mind my own business" when it comes to the welfare of my friend, Vern.  You see, Vern was showing me his bus pass for the month of June and the caregiver staff for that shift took it away and decided to keep it in the medicine cabinet and allow Vern to ask for it when he needs it.  I was so appalled.  Vern is a good man.  I think he can keep his own bus pass and not be treated like an idiot.

And I know that the Administrator called the Multnomah County to put me in another residential treatment center when I could've stayed here instead.  She really doesn't want me around.  That's why I'm going to talk to the owner of Hood View and get her fired. 

Anyway, there are so many limitations at Residential Treatment Centers and Foster Homes alike.  That's why when I get older, I know I would stay at my house and have caregivers come to my house to take care of me and my husband.

I just know that at my Uncle Rey's foster home business and my Aunt Linda's residential care facilities, their residents are well cared for, better than where I'm living in right now.  They are one of the best caregivers/provider around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:30pm - June 9, 2014

I've patched up my argument with Vern today with the caregiver staff.  I'm not saying she's one of those "uneducated and down right rude staff", I'm saying it because of the Administrator at Instar Place and at Hood View (two different people).  Both administrators need to go back to school and study COMMUNICATION so they can effectively communicate with anyone.

The administrator at Instar Place told me that I cannot complain about anything inside the house because that's not my own house and until I can get my own place, I will need to accept her rules for the house.  Well, she didn't have too many rules not like at Hood View and I've accepted both the administrators' rules for their respective houses.

The only thing I'm complaining about is the fact that there's a giant knife like a sword, a giant fork and spoon made out of thick aluminum hanging on the wall of the dining room at Hood View.  She just bought that today, the administrator did.  I think she's asking for trouble - the bitch.  Some of the residents here are violent like Robert who used to punch the medicine cabinet when me and Vern were making fun of him.  And Vern who punched Robert in the face because of a misunderstanding.  Tim who also is violent that used to throw his ensure can on the garbage can like he's playing baseball.  And Nancy who said I should get shot for all the troubles I've caused her.  And me, she knows about this blog and has failed to get the violence out of it.

And then, the kitchen cabinets.  The butter knives, forks, and spoon cabinet doesn't have a lock.  What happens if any of the mentally explosive people that lives here got a hold of the butter knives and threaten to kill me at knife point while I sleep.  There's not even a way to communicate with these people.  I know the house is staffed 24 hours/7 days a week, but, when they're not around the kitchen or when they're cleaning the bathrooms at night and there's no one in the kitchen, someone could slip by and get a butter knife.  For example, Karl, he doesn't return his razor on time and sometimes has it overnight in his room.  That's why I find some of my clothes with holes.  He must've been using his razor to put holes in my clothes and other people's clothes like Vern's in which Vern complains about sometimes.

I've complaint to the chief executive officer of Cascadia BHC about the management at both Royal Palms and Instar Place.  I wrote down all of the evidences and still are fresh in my mind.  But, they made me move to Hood View right away before I can make a full complaint.

And then, here at Hood View.  Huh, I wonder what all of the people see in me that makes them act the way they do.

At the Royal Palms, I was beaten up by a deranged lunatic I called my boyfriend in the elevator.  I had to get them to call the police on him.  Plus, another deranged lunatic girl punched me in my back for turning my back against her.  Stupid bitch.  I had to call the police on her too.  My god, stupid people.  I hope they both get shot to death by gunshot.

I never got a full pledge answer from the Multnomah county about the Royal Palms incidents.  All I know that it's probably on my police record.

Well, that is all for now.

I'm working on something that will start my program soon.  It's guaranteed.  I have to sell my soul to the Devil first before that happens.  Wish me luck.  Goodbye.





No comments:

Post a Comment