A letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:
June 12, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You are so unfair. You let Stella Gong become an English Royalty and she never gets killed like I do. I'm royalty too you know. I have as much right as she does. I've invented your ancient egyptian civilization just for your own pleasure and power. I gave you power through my inventions (the new little Amy Angels' inventions) and my programs. And Mr. Travis Henry gave me the safety and peace of mind when doing the battle dagger match and my star wars era planet stories.
Do you not like me ever? Is it because I spoke out loud and my dreams came true while yours faded? You shouldn't shoot me down as a royalty just because I made your dreams go away. And you should treat me with some respect because I made you who you are today, a powerful Angel out of all the Legions and Legions of Angels that came before you.
You've helped Stella Gong get her dreams. Why can't you help me get mine? That's why you're going to pay dearly for all the troubles you've given me. You need to pay for the things you take from me, especially my services and my body.
One of these days, people will treat you like a slave and you wouldn't like it. It's hard to not have pride. When you're all on your own, people would not help you.
But, here I am helping you. You think a girl will never become a boy? You're mistaken. I will kill all of you just yet whenever. You've shamed my name and reputation to get even with me by having sugar amy prostitutes for the starship cruisers. And then, I turned around and made them brand new leaders of the planet. And then, you've got the nerve to say you'll be one of them someday. Pwa! Fuck you! I'll chop your head off before you do. You nasty piece of shit. You're so bad, you only think about yourself and not the ones who have helped you.
Why can't you get it straight that you need to pay? Travis Henry is paying, why can't you? You damn horse's ass. I hate you. Just show your face in my dreams and I will make sure to send you to Hell. Adios!
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment