June 23, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I've changed my mind. I don't want the service amys to be rehabilitated in a one bedroom, 500 square feet apartment in residential buildings anymore. Instead, I want them to be rehabilitated in a 2,000 square foot dream houses with 4 bedrooms and 4 former service amys will have one bedroom each in the house.
I don't want them having sex with anyone at any point in time. When I said they will be rehabilitated, no more sex, no more cleaning for other people but their own space only, and no more drama.
If there are not enough space in each planet you have, go ahead and rehabilitate them in a 750 square foot one bedroom apartment in residential buildings with a walk-in closet, a jetted tub and a glass door shower in the bathroom, a living room, a small kitchen, a small dining room, and a Master bedroom. All furniture are from Ashley furniture and direct buy for the other stuff. I feel I deserve this much. I've paid my dues.
The 750 square foot one bedroom apartment is for one person only. NO men. No sharing with another person.
Reserve 33% of the planet for residential buildings for all service people and the men that were imprisoned before.
Make sure you build 20 to 30 story residential buildings with a sky bridge to a parking structure.
"Lukedorf" will never be valid.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
These apartments are 750 square feet apartments and these are the apartments for the rehabilitation program with the buildings up to 20 to 30 story high each.
photo credits: google images










No comments:
Post a Comment