June 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels & Friends, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins, Borstein Boys and Gabriel,
I wish to give you twice as many "sets of realms" and planets as you already have with 1 Billion:4 Billion:12 Billion:1 Billion:1 Billion:1 Billion altogether with the previous document stating half of this is already included here. NO additional ratio are included, only what is written here already. So, NO 1.5 Billion:6 Billion:15 Billion:1.5 Billion:1.5 Billion:1.5 Billion.
My terms and conditions to get this additional half are:
1.) Rehabilitate the service amys for 10 realms with 1 Billion galaxies per realm every 100 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms".
2.) Rehabilitate all of the service amys and all of the people imprisoned in your planets the same as in number 1.
3.) Rehabilitate all of the people that were imprisoned in your planets, including the service amys in an 8th planet called Golden Horizon planet and have them each one of them live in a 6,000 square foot contemporary housing or dream homes. They will not share their housing with anyone. They are alone in their homes. They will have the regular humans that are numbering 20,000 Billion clean their homes three days a week each. Give them a car and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance.
4.) The Borstein Boys and the Travis Henry boys will pay the full amount of 1 Billion or 4 Billion for Travis Henry in the Amy Angels & Friends' planets and realms. They may get out of the house one day a week each during Sundays to do whatever they want.
5.) Have Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins give themselves magical powers and Gabriel, magical powers in their very own planets and realms with them sharing it with 6,000 Billion Amy Angels that build the planets for them.
6.) Never demote Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins for one linear timeline so that they could live without any problems in their very own planets and realms.
7.) If I put this in my blog, it will be doubled with the same terms and conditions to get the "doubleness" of it.
8.) Send 15,000 Billion Borstein Boys to be imprisoned and die in Mr. Travis Henry's planets. This is to equal the deaths of the Travis Henry boys in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets. They will be rehabilitated and they may get out of the house one day a week to do whatever they want.
9.) The Amy Angels & Friends totalling 9 groups will have 1,333,333,333.33 ratio of "sets of realms" each as described in a previous document.
10.) If I put the half of the ratios of this document document, it will never be doubled and will be included in this document instead with all of the terms and conditions applicable still.
Again...
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
OK?
Thank you. That is all.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S.
Never send Robert Gibson to become an Angel again to the next Kingdom of Angels & Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2014
Dear Sam Spinnett,
I'd like to say I want to carry your tab, but I've changed my mind. I believe it is your responsibility on how to act towards me and how to treat me with respect. If you don't treat me with respect, I will kill you. Several times you've treated me with disrespect, so you must pay your 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. And then, you will not be rehabilitated after that.
But, for me, I have every right to be rehabilitated. People are abusing my body, my services, and I have no freedom for one lifetime of disrespect. I call this abuse and must be paid accordingly. We must be equal in all sense, responsibilities and respectful ways and still have the right to be rehabilitated if they want to be rehabilitated themselves. If not, the Borstein Boys (30,000 Billion times 0.125 or 1,200 Million) and the Travis Henry boys (20,000 Billion times 0.5 or 1,500 Billion) will never be rehabilitated if they don't rehabilitate their service amys. They will all be imprisoned forever (the time allotted for them already) and killed by gunshot in the abdomen at the very end.
Ok?
So, there it is. For Mr. Ada Borstein, I will give him 500 Million:3 Billion of the Amy Angels & Friends. For the Borstein Boys, I will give them 500 Million:3 Billion of the Amy Angels & Friends. For Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins, I will give him 500 Million:3 Billion of the Amy Angels & Friends. For Gabriel, the same as Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakin's ratio against the Amy Angels & Friends.
The Amy Angels & Friends' ratio are one time only - 3 Billion. Pardon my keyboarding mistakes, I don't want it done - the 600 Million for Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys.
Mr. Travis Henry's ratio is 2 Billion:3 Billion of the Amy Angels & Friends.
Again....
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all the planets and realms already.
And you will never turn Tina Arena, the singer into a service amy again.
Since you are a fraud, Sam, you're Travis Henry, you're not a Borstein Boy, because Daniel is a Borstein Boy - he cannot turn an Amy into an Angel because God demoted him and all his people, while you have not been demoted yet. Only Travis Henry and Stella Gong can turn an Amy into an Angel because they're frauds. They're not Borstein people. Get my drift? It's not because I call them as frauds, it's just that they're not who they say who they are. And don't try anything funny. You're a fraud. The Amy Angels are not frauds and so are the Stella Gong Angels - they're real Angels.
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S.
The same goes for Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins - they're going to be with 6,000 Billion Amy Angels in their planets. They're never going to be with Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys. Their 2nd leaders of the planet are the Amy Angels. Gabriel, the same as Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins.
To all of the boys that are leaders of the planet - if you don't rehabilitate the service amys, the Amy Angels & Friends will never rehabilitate you as well.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2014
Dear Travis, my love,
You have to pay 20,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation inside your 2,000 square foot homes with 4 of yourselves in each house in 4 bedrooms with a queen size bed per bedroom for 1.5 Billion:3 Billion ratio of your collection of "sets of realms" against the Amy Angels & Friends.
I know you don't want to rehabilitate me, but I'm pleading you to do so - to rehabilitate the service amys. If you do, I will let yourselves out of the house one day a week to do whatever you want as has been planned already, plus rehabilitate you for 10 realms with 1 Billion galaxies per realm every 100 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms" in the Amy Angels & Friends' planets and realms. Not only that, after you are done dying, the Amy Angels will turn all of your boys or yourselves into a starship cruiser and live again from beginning to end during the whole entire 10th program.
I know you think that I shouldn't be given any type of livelihood because you gave me leadership. But, you're wrong. You and I or anyone else deserve to live a good life especially if the new little Amy Angels invented everything there is on the planet and you know they did. This is not a lie.
The Borstein people are a bunch of idiots, knowing only street smart and slavery. But, when it comes to invention - they are just copycats and so are you. You cannot abstain the good livelihood that I deserve, that myselves have worked for my whole entire selves only and the other people of the World other than the people who abuses us. You guys just can't get away with what you do to me each day. I have basic human rights and it must be followed on through. If not, both of you will suffer the consequences when the time allows.
You have to pay. The Borstein people have to pay. Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins have to pay. Gabriel has to pay. Because you know what? Your boys are paying in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets.
Mr. Ada Borstein is one of those idiots who are incoherent about people's livelihood. To him, if you are on the planet, you have to pay all the time. He's just a big, bumbling idiot.
It should be that if you hurt someone, you should pay the same amount as the amount that you hurt that person with.
I don't care if God said you have to pay all the time. I'm tired of paying. If the leaders of the planet are not paying, then, we all deserve to be rehabilitated. If not, then we will not rehabilitate any of you two, you and the Borstein Boys.
Without me, you'd have no realms or planets. You don't have didly squat. And you cannot turn me into a service amy because you have nothing. The Gabriel leadership is one thing, but the new little Amy Angels are another.
Make sure you live in a 2,000 to 4,000 square foot dream home with the service amys. During the whole timeline, you can live in a 10,000 square foot mansions with your choice of starship cruiser wives. Ok?
Enjoy yourselves. This will be the only time you'll be able to. Remember, the Amy Angels get to live in a 10,000 square foot contemporary California type of housing with a swimming pool - their regular type of housing in their old planets. Treat them well. Never demote them. Respect them. Don't kill them ever as also the 3rd leaders of the planet.
The 3rd leaders of the planet that includes Allan Manaois, Philip Manaois, Sergey Voronov, Jake Cuenca, Jake Gylenhaal, Jimmy Dean, Sam Spinnett, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Chris Phipps, Peter Villanueva, Travis Henry, Jason Boone, Kanye West, Manny Pacquiao, Roger Mendoza, Reynaldo Mendoza, Keanu Reeves, Angus McLaren, and more Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois selves, plus DeMarcus Bishop and Dwayne, "The Rock" Johnson, and William Asa Sr. and Jr., Justin Timberlake totalling 3,000 Billion people lives in 4,000 to 6,000 square foot homes with their choice of starship cruiser wives, plus another 3,000 Billion in 2,000 square foot dream homes with the service amys. Ok?
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
These are the things I want for the ratio of "sets of realms" that I just gave you.
1.) A residential house for my brothers each for them to live in, separately from where they work which is their foster homes. You're going to give them a 5 bedroom house in Portland or Gresham or West Linn or Happy Valley each.
2.) Give them the foster homes I posted on my blog. It's the SE 170th & Division foster home and Mill street foster home. You have to remodel, organize, and fill with occupants, both foster home.
3.) Don't take away the $1 Million gift that I will give to my brothers, mother, and Uncles. They get to spend that freely.
4.) You're going to give me a 2 bedroom apartment at the Crossings at Gresham Station, a house at Wonderview street that I posted on here already, a brand new 2015 Kia Rio, red, fully loaded with features.
5.) Give the Amys and sugar amys jobs during the first program all the way to the 12th and 10th program that are office jobs, manufacturing, janitorial, restaurant, and healthcare.
6.) Give the Travis Henry boys jobs during the first program all the way to the 12th and 10th program that are office jobs, manufacturing, janitorial, restaurant, and healthcare.
7.) Give DeMarcus Bishop's parents a brand new 2,000 to 3,000 square foot dream house in Portland by Renaissance Homes.
8.) Give the service amys 6 to 8 hours of rest every night with one hour lunch and one hour dinner as to eat and rest. Give the service amys 15 minute rest every 2.5 hours of cleaning their house. The same with the other service girls like my mother, Dorotea Manaois Goldin.
9.) Give me $50 Million by February, 2015. The money will be given to me by Mr. Ada Borstein, the demoted one by a cheque. And then, we will go to my bank and set up a security deposit account of $3,000 monthly monetary allowance for the whole first lifetime of mine.
10.) And then, I will buy Hope N Care/Asa Care for $6.5 Million and have my brother, Allan be the operator of it. I'm the owner and Allan and Philip are co-owners. My brothers will be the administrators of their foster homes and Eugene Ramirez and Manny Fernandez are the Administrators and Assistant Administrators of Hope N Care and Abbie Sisouphanh and Leslie Asa will be the Administrator and Assistant Administrator of Asa Care.
11.) I'll have my Aunt Linda train Manny, Abbie, and Leslie.
12.) I'll change the name of Asa Care to Renewal Life Changes Residential Care Facility.
13.) I'll have a whole year of not being sick and taking orders from Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins at the start of my program when I get my apartment, money, car, my brothers' homes and foster homes.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
P.S.
All of these terms and conditions starts by February, 2015.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I've changed my mind. I don't want to carry Sam Spinnett's ancient civilizations tabs of true decapitation by a half of a half of the whole entire time of your time. Instead, he will carry it fully.
If he has any respect for me and not think that I'm a slave only, he wouldn't have opened his mouth as for many occassions that blasphemy he utters. I know it might not seem like that that blasphemy is uttered by his big mouth but it is. I am God and always will be. I'm just tired of being treated like a slave even though I'm trapped within the confines of my house.
I can assure you that there will be some payment of some kind by the former leaders of the planet in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses - the former Borstein people and Travis Henry people of the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. From now on, they'll pay an extra 120 heads per 5 years for a total of 150 heads per 5 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations, from now to forever.
This "now to forever" is during the 10th program only.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'd like to give my mother, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin and all herselves, plus Malou Mendoza and all herselves, Moira Ryan and all herselves like Jocelyn Mendoza, Sherrie Tamerius, Jodee Brown, Jennifer Lopez and more, and my Aunt Linda Asa their own 1 Billion ratio of "sets of realms" each. The Amy Angels will build their planets for them. There will be 6,000 Billion Amy Angels in their planets at a time, while they are 30,000 Billion. They will all get a 10,000 square foot mansions each, cars, and $25,000 a month in monetary allowance.
I'd also would like to give my cousin Vivian Mendoza Adriano and the Victoria's Secret Model, Candace Swanopoel and all theirselves, plus Vivian Fernandez Asa their very own 1 Billion ratio of "sets of realms" each. The same deal with the above paragraph.
I also would like to give Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois and Sergey Voronov, and Amalia Mendoza Manaois and the Amy Royals, the 1 Million Amy Royals that did the same thing as I have, all 75 husbands with 500,000 timelines each of Hot & Cold White Weather Castle Days the same thing as written in the two above paragraphs each. The Amy Royals and myselves are (1) 1 Billion ratio of "sets of realms" only. Another one is Rosario Mendoza, Mexi Manaois, Jenny Marie Aquino II, Kelly McGillis and all theirselves the same thing as all the people listed on here.
So, lead them out of the desert and the Amy Angels will take over from then. What I meant was you should have 5 Million "sets of realms" to lead them, after that, the Amy Angels will start leading them.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry, the Amy Angels & Friends, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins, and Gabriel with Mr. Justin Eakins & Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & the Amy Angels,
All of the 6th programs all the way to the 12th and 10th programs, the new little Amy Angels will be housed in the moon earthlike planets. There's only 5 Billion starship cruisers there. All of the girls there are new little Amy Angels and they will never be demoted.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment