A Poem of Love for Mr. Travis Henry:
A poem for Travis Henry, my love
I don't know what it is
But, everytime I think about him
I feel like a chilled sweat coming over me
I feel so nice and warm and cold at the same time
When I look into his eyes,
I don't see the Devil
With his cool new blue suede shoes
Nor his cold as ice mindset
I see a man
A Gentleman, swaying to prove his love for me
Even if his heart is against it
But, I know, deep inside he loves me
I see in his smile,
A warm and bright sunshine
A love that is hard to find anywhere
As he pulls me closer to him
I can't deny his love for me
And my love for him
He is my knight in shining armor
And lo, there it goes again in my mind
The vampire, the devil, the evilness of his love
Creeping over me
What shall I do?
I'm confused. I don't know what to do!
All I know now is I want him.
I want to have children with him.
I want to be his wife.
I want to grow old with him.
I can't wait. I know he wants me.
I've seen it in his eyes, his cheerful eyes,
his smile, shining bright.
It's hard not to love someone like him.
He's the superstar of my life.
A beacon of soul.
Hehe. A light in the dark.
A shroud of nightly blue sky.
I want to know how you really feel
Because I feel like you're just there for the moment
And I can't go for the moment
I want an everlasting bond
I want you, my love
I want you, so bad!
Will you be there for me?
Or shy away like you always do.
Hehe. I shall wait to hear your answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment