A letter to Miss Stella Gong:
April 9, 2014
Dear Miss Stella Gong,
Please don't call me a stinky ass or any derogatory names. I'm your friend. And I'll make your life as comfortable as possible. But, sometimes we have to pay.
You know that you were a sugar stella prostitute for the 7 foot gigantic and muscular ape or monkey face-like super black people in the black civilization? And you died by true decapitation per timeline too.
But, don't worry. In the Modern Civilization, all starship cruisers will have sex with other black starship cruisers - men and women during the 10 Billion year slavery and the beginning of the Modern Era. And then, in the ancient Egyptian Civilization, all starship cruisers will die by soft killings as black jews and black persians. Some of them, mostly black people originally will die by true decapitation. Let's say 1,000 of them, and only 10 of Travis Henry's selves and Florencio Ebora's selves.
So, please don't get mad at me anymore. I love you, Stella. I'll wish for God to turn you into an honest to goodness Angel. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment