A Letter To Myself:
June 5, 2014
Dear Amy,
I'm going to bed pretty soon so I'll just tell you what's been bothering me lately. I know that Thomas Crown aka the Borstein Boys started out the service amy legacy and that it was Travis Henry that uttered the voice for it and hence, it's existence. I just don't know why or how someone could hurt a beautiful person. I guess they do it to everybody in the World and I know I'm not the only one. I just can't imagine the facts. It has bothered me for quite some time. Personally, I want my relationships to be equal. If I feel good, look beautiful, and are comfortable everyday, my partner should be also. I guess, I'm looking for that perfect life that I had envisioned for the starship cruisers despite the payments they have to pay. Even the regular humans have the perfect life. Not so bad for someone who has given them everything.
Anyway, I just wanted to figure out the evil minds behind the service amy people. And I know I'm not immune to this evilness, even I put people into service. I guess I'll never know.
I hope Nancy Hogan gets punched in the face everyday for one lifetime per timeline. She's a fucking dumbass. She says a lot of stuff about me, nasty stuff that is based on a lie. She even said that the crazy weather we've been having in Portland/Gresham is a "mirage" and she doesn't believe in miracles. She also said that I'm not a real leader of the planet because she thinks the leaders of the planet are supposed to be bad people and there's no such thing as a good leader of the planet.
I tell myself, I'll use the blessed gifts of civilizations, material things, and fabulous food that God has given to mankind openly and undoubtedly, but they have to pay for it. I'm not going to let them have it all for free because it would be against God's laws and the credits that went through that I did just to get them. So, I'm still following God's laws even if sometimes I don't like him. Oh well.
I sure do hope that Nancy Hogan learns her lesson. I know you wouldn't be treated the same as her.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Letter to so-called, "Friends" and real Friends:
June 5, 2014
Dear Facebook Friends, Mr. Travis Henry, Amy Angels & Friends, & Mr. Ada Borstein,
Facebook is full of corrupt people. Just today, one of my fb friends says that "I'm Fake". WTF? What did I ever do to this person. She talks about God and how she's blessed all the time and then gossips on me. She was just complaining to me not too long ago that she was being a target of gossip. Now, I know why. She starts things like this - unenumerated gossip.
I love God, but I don't want to praise him everyday if I don't feel like it. I realize it's pointless to keep praising God everyday. I have a life, he gives me blessings and takes it away. That's why sometimes I just don't bother anymore.
I've given my life for a small cause, yet people try to take me down. So, I got Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins to be killed by true decapitation - 2,000 of theirselves each for a total of 8,000 already just because he probably will get me killed in the future - that faggot.
I am now going to change things around by having 30,000 Billion Borstein boys die by true decapitation per time period in the Amy Angels & Friends and Mr. Travis Henry & the Amy Angels' planets each. Let this be known. We're going back to this rule.
Thank you.
You need to house 30,000 Billion Borstein boys per planet - 3 boys per 1,000 square foot row home with 3 small bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and 1.5 bathrooms. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment