Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A letter to Kasey:

June 11, 2014

Dear Kasey,

I know you're one of those types that is a blatant liar.  You switch your story to adjust the situation.  I'm not going to let you off the hook this time.  You're going to pay dearly for shouting at me.  Do you know that just because I'm a service amy doesn't mean you can treat me like shit.  I'm not your fucking slave, whore!  What you said to me today is, "If you're not going to eat dinner, let me know".  And I immediately told you that "I can eat whatever I want, whether it's going to waste or not.  I pay for my own food.  The Government pays for my care and food".  And you immediately shouted at me, "I'm talking".  And then you changed your story to adjust to the situation.  You're a fucking blatant liar.  Don't think just because I look and talk sick, doesn't mean I am sick when I write stuff down.  Don't you be taking advantage of us here.  We could get you fired at a moment's notice.  

For that, I hope you don't get a car for 10 years (I hope), you bitch.  You don't live in a slavery world.  You need to be more careful on how you deal with people.  If you're used to getting your way in your hidden realms, well not here, not now, and not with me.  I am under your care and you need to exercise all matters of care and soft spoken voices to me or else you will get creamed.  I hope I'm making my point across.  In other words, don't be such a hot headed person.  I already told you.  You need to mind your own manners.  I'm your friend here, not your enemy.  One of these days, if you cross the line again, I'll wish for someone to punch you in the mouth in the next lifetime.  Don't test me.  I'm a reasonable person these days.  I don't get people killed too much anymore, only if they said some nasty stuff to me.  Because you know what?  I have this feeling that people look at me like a loser because I'm a service amy.  And if anyone treats me like garbage will get shot in the head by a gun.  I've had enough of people thinking they're better than me when they're not.  They're all a bunch of idiots.  Remember, I'll be your friends, always has and always will be.  I gave you all of the realms that you possibly could have.  But, I'm sorry I could not give you more than what I have for myself.  Let's get that straight and let's change it.

You need to take some COMMUNICATIONS courses and get your bachelors degree on it.  That'll serve you well in the new civilizations that you're living in.  You need to be precise and straight to the point without hurting someone's feelings.  I know I'll take up a bachelor's degree in COMMUNICATIONS online to help me ease into an ever changing World.

Ok.  I hope we've patched up our own differences.  I'll talk to you later.  And no.  I'm not into watching people in prison who talks like a gangster and acts violently to other people.  You have your vices and I have mine.  I'm more sophisticated than what you have in store for me.  

Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment