Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:

June 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Until you can learn to respect me, which is of course, never, I will not give you what you want.  You stole my dreams from me, my life, my time, and my body.  And for that, you will pay as much as you have made me pay for no reason at all but to just have a superior slave at your side.

I am not a "cunt" or of any derogatory names you call me.  I did not steal your fucking dreams.  You had Rihanna sing your fucking song first before I kept writing about her downfall, which was already known to me at the time.  

This is your fucking doing, Mr. Ada Borstein.  You are no more.  You shouldn't even have me as a slave.  You cannot hold me here in contempt, against my will because you think I disrespected you for one lifetime, you faggot.  

The reason you fell is because you enslaved me, an innocent person.  Atlas, you shall have no more.  I'm not going to give you a "100,000 times fold", you faggot for all of the things I said.  You killed me so much that it borders on insanity on the part of you.

And yes, I had everyone who disrespected me killed because they think they can do it to me which is never true.  They're going to die first before making a fool out of me.

You offered me nothing but a senseless dream.  For that, you will be struck by the greatest force imaginable.  Remember, I did not cause your fucking downfall.

You better rehabilitate me or I will never rehabilitate your Boys. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment