July 8, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send all of Keanu Reeves' selves, 2 of each of his selves from his star wars era planet stories especially, 47 Ronin movie. He is the next Ada Borstein of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I also wish to be with the original self - one self only of Philip Manaois for ten years at our Green Castle in the White Weather Castle Days. Ok? I want an exclusive relationship with Philip.
I wish to be with Allan Manaois the whole entire time of our Green Castle in the White Weather Castle Days, exclusively. Ok? Just one self, Allan's original self to be with me at our Green Castle. Ok?
I wish for 2 selves of each of Philip Manaois' from his star wars era planet stories to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
I wish for all of my "original first family" to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Two selves of each of them from their star wars era planet stories each. Ok? And then send 10 Million of theirselves each from the Amy Angel Program and the sugar amy prostitute Program. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 8, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I've changed my mind. I now wish to send the realms Amy Angels in your planets and realms 10 Million selves of theirs to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? I have approval from Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins aka Ada Borstein. Hehe. He looks exactly like Allan Manaois in the Star Trek movies. Hehe. I'm also thinking of giving Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins more time later on. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 8, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send 2 Billion selves of the Amy Angels that you took from the beginning of time and later on (I think) plus 1 Billion selves of the new little Amy Angels that you got from their invention planets before the Amy Angels getting it back from you, to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok? Also, I wish for 1 Billion selves of the service amys and another 1 Billion of the new little Amy Angels birds turned humans once again to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 8, 2015
Dear Realms Amy Angel, Shadow girl leader of the Amy Angels, & Mr. Ada Borstein,
To the realms Amy Angel: If you want to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, please come to Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms here in the beginning of time and open up 1,000 Million realms extra for Mr. Ada Borstein all by yourself. Also, I'd let you help him by controlling the weather, be the voice for cell phones and activate any computers, phones, cell phones, tablets, and other gadgetry that uses electricity in Mr. Ada Borstein's planet and realms. You are free and an Angel with magical powers all the way to the end of Mr. Ada Borstein's time. And then, come back to the beginning of time and live as a human being without magical powers in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms.
Mr. Ada Borstein will only use 1 Million of yourselves as service amys. Ok? But, before becoming a service amy, Mr. Ada Borstein will give you fabulous soft jobs like in the office - nothing else but that because you are great.
To the Shadow girl leader of the Amy Angels (Angelica Struzan): Please come back here to the planets of Mr. Ada Borstein in the beginning of time so that he can send 10 Million of yourselves to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
There will only be 1 Million of yourselves that will become service amys. Ok? And then, you can get office, restaurant, and manufacturing or production jobs, mostly soft jobs because you helped out the Amys tremendously. You are a great person too.
Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 8, 2015
Dear readers,
Here are some of my favorite music videos:
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
Katy Perry - ET
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Jeremih - Birthday Sex
Kanye West - Power
Madonna - Like a Virgin
Madonna - Material Girl
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment